All Comments on 'Why I Love Married Women Ch. 01'

by DontJudgeMe

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ucleeboucleeboabout 14 years ago
Liked It!

Good stuff! Very hot! Looking foreward to Ch. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot

Excellent story.

DontJudgeMeDontJudgeMeabout 14 years agoAuthor
Chapter 2 incoming.

I uploaded the first two chapters at the same time, so it should be approved and be ready soon.

Thanks for the positive comments. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Oh Yes

I agree..married women LOVE to be naughty.....and seem to love it all......

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Regardless of my feelings about the subject matter, the decent writing....

....or my appreciation for the fact that you wrote in the use of a condom, this still reads like a teen fantasy which is the actual reason it is difficult to find eroticism in this.But if you must add to the heap of teen-angst cluttering this site at least don't be a wimp about it. Go all the way and have her agree to kill her husband for him to show her appreciation for her big dick rape.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
Two things Judge

I hate cheating wives section in general, but read this because you wrote it.

Too many friends hurt this way, and two are dead.

I love the Domination part, thats a given, but I hope you (the protagonist) can teach her a good lesson.

On to read part two now

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I judged you !!

"1" !!!

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 12 years ago
Yeah, good stuff

Nice piece about taking a married woman the way she wants it - as well as the way HE wants it. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I judged you !

"1*" !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I judged you !!!! 4*

Unlike your two one star critics, this story reads well, and I am looking forward to chapter 2.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Judge !!

"1*" to all niggers !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you.

Recalls some memories, and a lot of almost memories. Not sure which is better in the long term.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have !

"1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
married was best

In my early adult years married pussy was my primary source of pussy. Some of the time the husband's were well aware of me and other times I was convinced the husbands were clueless about it. Most of the time, I wasn't really sure about the husband's complicity, permission or ignorance. I didn't care. I liked the extra thrill, the confidence of them and the lessons I learned from there experiences. Unless a single girl pursued me first, I almost only went after married women. I heard several reasons for including me.

The first one thought me a virgin. The second was a couple I met from an ad that wanted men for a circle jerk. After it was over I was invited to return for her gangbang. Through ads I met a husband claiming he had a tiny penis and couldn't satisfy her enough so I was to "pinch hit." Then was a coworker claiming she was a battered wife getting revenge. A married mother of 6 was next. She was the only one I met at a club. She wasn't into it and said she was only doing this to make her husband happy by coming home with a cream pie. My favorite one was a short Hispanic couple that wanted a blonde baby. I drilled her every month until she got pregnant. Each time he'd meet me in the living room and awkwardly thank me earnestly.

I'm afraid all that time being the 'other man' effected me. Any time I found myself in a relationship that was becoming serious, I'd find myself, in one way or another, informing I'd insist on them to not be faithful. I'd end up telling them a little about my sexual past and insisting that they help to continue the tradition. It took me a while to find my willing bride, but I did and we are still happily together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wedding Rings & Married Pussy!

My wife and I loved this story even if it wasn’t exactly our cup-of-tea. We are not into dominant-submissive play; however, it was a great story. In the story, the married women had large wedding rings which they liked to flaunt – and my wife found that to be extremely exciting. Also, we liked the man’s clear preference for married pussy and for women who enjoy talking about their husband with a lover.

My wife is a petite Latina and we enjoy a very loving, caring, tender sex life, which she really enjoys. However, even though she is not submissive, she enjoys rough sex and being totally possessed by a man during sex. Being so petite, she prefers men who are big in stature and also have big cocks that bore her tight pussy out a bit. Thus, we decided early on in our marriage that she would make love with me and find other men to fuck.

At first, she just wore her small gold wedding band when she flirted and fucked. However, she soon was dissatisfied with that because she wanted to boldly flaunt the fact that she was married. So, since we do have money, I bought her a $37,000, five-carat diamond bridal ring set. She loves to have her lover’s cum on her rings, take pictures, and send them to me during her date. There is hardly a date that she doesn’t return with the rings crusted over with dried cum.

Rather outrageously, she likes to leave the cum on the rings for a few days. Several times, family or friends have asked her what that was on her rings. Being a great cook, she just says "Oh, I was just cooking something up and got it on my rings!" And, she goes and washes them. It excites her to no end to play this little game.

Also, my wife commented that, in this story, the man’s preference for married pussy also cuts both ways. Not, only is it super-hot for the male lover. It is also super-hot for the married woman who is giving it up.

My wife says being married and spreading her legs for someone else is the ultimate turn on. And, the sex she has with her lovers is much more exciting than the sex she used to have with boyfriends, when she was simply a single girl.

Also, when fucking other men, she loves talking (comparing) our plain vanilla sex life with the “jungle” sex she is having with them. It turns her on to make that comparison and her lovers’ egos are certainly stroked in the process.

Finally, she loves having her lovers cum in her, while she uses condoms with me. As she practices Catholic birth control, all three of our children were actually sired various lovers of hers.

Again, thanks for a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
this author writes GARBAGE loving wives stories

Not worth reading. ONE STAR

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Far too low to even be in LW. Belongs in the toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reads well

Hot, too.

Doesn't 26thNC have anything better to do than leave obnoxious comments all over this website? He must spend all his waking hours here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story, many loving wives stories are about the feelings of the betrayed husband, this one is about an amoral bastard who is what he is, no excuses. I wonder how many men who suddenly found they were attractive to women and miraculously had the penis they had dreamed of, would behave any differently. It also is worth remembering that in order for a bastard to do his thing, there has to be a cheating, loving wife for him to do it with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDontJudgeMe@DontJudgeMe
Hey. I'm a guy from Denmark, Europe who enjoys reading and writing erotic short stories (perhaps a bit too much...). Feed-back is very appreciated. Ego-stroking feed-back ("Great story!" e.g.) and concrete suggestions ("the last scene was a bit of a turn-o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES