Why Should I Beg?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alupine
alupine
213 Followers

"Everyone left, that's why I need you to come over. Can't you watch the game later?" she asked a little more quietly, looking around at the others waiting outside.

"What's that? I'm Sam and Reggie's ride so I'll pick you up then, OK? Bye."

"Oh my god, are you serious? That fucking bastard!" she yelled.

There was some laughter in the background from some people outside the bar smoking.

"Crazy bitch," she heard someone whisper.

She frowned and then looked around. The people outside the club looked at her with questioning eyes. She looked away and then started to walk quickly as if she had a purpose. Joe was such a bastard. And those people outside the club, had they no respect? She scrolled through her phone again, and stopped walking when she tapped Jenny's icon.

She felt so angry and sad at the same time. As the phone rang she looked around. It was quite dark here between the streetlights that gave off little islands of light along the sidewalk. She had traveled down the same path she used to come up from the subway, almost to the basketball court but she didn't remember it being so dark. The lights illuminated just enough for her to see two young black men leaning against the metal fence. One was still shirtless, his dark skin defined with muscles. The other was tall and had a shaved head.

Justine hung up the phone and began to walk slowly towards the court. She tried to walk sexy, but the gin was fucking up her game. She nearly tripped, but luckily grabbed the fence on the court to steady herself. The guys had their backs to the street, so they didn't see her little snafu. Her feet got back into the rhythm, her heels making loud clicks on the concrete as she strode towards them.

"Gee-od damn," the tall one said as he turned towards her.

"So did you have some fun dancin' that fine ass off?" the other man asked.

"No, not really," she smiled.

"Is that why you came back here?" he asked.

"Maybe... So you guys waited for little old me?"

There was a ring and Justine looked to her phone. She pressed ignore.

She looked up at them as if guilty.

"Maybe I shouldn't do this," she said.

"Do what babe?"

"I don't know, I thought that you..."

"We're just going to take you to El's place and get you a drink, you look damn hot," grinned the shirtless black man. "You needs to cool down."

"I'll say," El said, stroking a bead of sweat from his shaved head. "Come back to my place."

"Umm," she managed.

"Why don't you come around the front and we'll take you there."

"Uh, ok," she smiled.

Justine pushed her long blonde hair back with her hand and walked towards the front.

"Come on babe, this way."

They got on either side of her and the tall one put his arm around her hip. He squeezed her left ass cheek in his large hand as they walked.

"Hey!" she protested with a laugh, but she didn't move his hand away.

"Never seen an ass this fine on a white girl," he said.

"Or tits like this," the muscular guy said, pulling her dress open a bit at the front.

"You guys sure are forward," she said.

"You ever fucked a brutha?" he asked.

"What?" she replied in shock.

"You ever fucked a brutha?" he asked again.

"Uh..., no."

"You in for a treat then babe." He returned his hand to her big rump. El put his hand around her waist.

A few black boys on the corner were smoking as they crossed the street, in front of a set of doors to an apartment building.

"Shit, you fine bitch," one said in greeting.

"Damn El, can I have some of that sweet white candy?" said one kid, puffing out a billow of smoke.

"Naw man, get your own," he laughed.

"Damn nice ass," she heard.

Justine blushed profusely as they went through the front door. They crossed up some steps and past a few toys on the stairs. They finally reached a room, and El opened the door with a bronze looking key from his pocket.

El clicked the light on and a tall lamp illuminated the small living area. The room was plain, with only a big screen TV and a couch. There was a small kitchen next to the living area and at the opposite end was a small hall where she supposed there were bedrooms.

"Home sweet, fuckin' home," the shirtless man said.

"So umm, you're El?" Justine asked.

"Yup."

"What's your name?" she asked the shirtless man.

"Dizz," he said.

"Dizz," she repeated.

"Yeah, how about you girl?"

"Justine?" she said.

"You sure?" he laughed.

She shook her head.

"Yeah, sorry, I just feel a little dizzy," she said.

"You ain't gonna feel a little," Dizz smiled.

"Huh?"

"Sit down," El said, guiding her to the couch.

"Oh, ok." She said.

After sitting she crossed her beautiful smooth legs tightly. Dizz opened one of the cabinets in the kitchen and pulled out a half full bottle of silver vodka.

"Damn babe, you look even sexier in the light," Dizz said as he sat next to her. "You want a drink?" he asked after taking a swig from the bottle.

"Uh... ok," she said, taking it from him.

"Fuck you got some big titties. What are these... C's?" El said reaching down and pressing her breasts as she swallowed some of the liquor.

"No, double D's," she smiled, handing the bottle to El.

"No fuckin' way."

"Yeah."

"I don't think so," Dizz said.

"I should know," she laughed in annoyance as she closed her eyes and laid her head back. "Damn I'm so drunk," she giggled.

"Let us see, I'm not so sure," El said, sitting on her other side and grabbing a bit of her fabric.

She laughed.

"Ok," she aquiesced, opening her eyes, and looking at El. He was actually quite handsome, she thought. He had a strong jaw and a beautifully shaped head that was shaved smooth.

El reached up to her top and Dizz did as well.

"Let me get in on this."

They pulled the straps of her dress to the side, behind her tits.

"Damn, those are big," Dizz exclaimed.

The straps pressed her huge beautiful tits together. Two giant mounds of white tit-flesh lay in front of their smiling faces. Justine looked through half closed eyes. She knew she had great breasts. Her friends commented on them all the time, and she always caught men staring, although Joe hadn't even looked at them for months. At times the attention she got from other men was annoying, but right now she wasn't complaining. Even her pink nipples were at full attention.

"Fuck," El and Dizz smiled. They each put a hand to a tit and began to squeeze.

"Shit, nothing better than big white tits," Dizz said, lowering his mouth to her nipple as he licked around her salami-sized areola.

As he lifted her breast the 20-dollar bills she had put under there fell out.

"Nice, there more where that came from?" he said.

She laughed.

"Some in here too?" he said, unfolding her crossed legs and putting his hand to her pussy.

"Oh!" she exclaimed.

"Just relax girl," El said, "We won't hurt ya." He took a handful of her tit-mound and squeezed gently.

"Damn those are double D's," El said.

"Told you," Justine said while playfully biting her lower lip.

"Mmm," Dizz hummed between his thick lips.

"Fuckin' big tits," he smiled. He lowered his mouth to her other breast. She moaned in ecstasy as the two black men sucked and nibbled at her nipples. She had very sensitive breasts that she always played with when she masturbated. Lately that had been almost twice a week because of Joe. Dizz looked up at her face. Although he had very dark brown skin, he had beautiful light brown eyes with long dark eyelashes. His big lips worked magic on her nipple. As ge released his mouth and she saw what sexy plump lips he had. His chin had a thick goatee and his tongue lolled out like a dog as he licked across her breast. It was such a long thick tongue, she thought.

"Uhh..." she moaned. "I--- I."

"What is it girl?" El asked.

"I gotta go to the bathroom," she said.

"Shit, girl, I was just getting started," Dizz complained.

"Sorry," she said as she stood up on her heels grabbing Dizz's knee when she almost fell. "Where is it?" she asked, her tits glistening with saliva.

"Second left down the hall," El pointed, with his tattooed arm. It looked like some sort of snake. She moved slowly, and held the wall as she went. Her dress had ridden up and her round ass was showing on the right side.

"Damn, fuckin' nice ass," Dizz said.

"Word."

She opened the door and flipped the light switch. She hardly noticed the small stained shower or the dirty towels as she pulled down her thong and then sat on the toilet to pee.

She was slow to get up, wipe and wash her hands. She took a small sip of the water from the faucet and then walked down the hall. The two black men were sitting on the couch, a small space in between them. El had already taken off his shirt. Dizz pulled his lips from the bottle of vodka and handed it to El.

"Eh, she's back," he announced. He began drinking the last of the vodka while Dizz patted the space between them, his eyes locked with Justine's.

"Why don't you sit here babe?"

"Ok," she smiled.

"You want to kill it?" El asked as he wiped his lips with the back of his hand and handed her the bottle.

"Wow, you guys drank a lot," she said, noticing only half a shot was left.

"I want this fuck to last," Dizz said, reaching in between her legs.

"Uh..." she moaned as she tried to swallow the rest. She coughed and then set the empty bottle on El's lap. He took it and set it on the floor.

"How 'bout you show us your ass next, girl," he said as he pushed his hand between the couch and her round ass.

"Wait, how about you show me your things first," she said, wagging her finger.

"Damn, girl's demanding now," El laughed.

"You sure you're ready babe?" Dizz asked.

"Yeah I'm ready, let me see your dicks," she said putting her hand on their pants.

"Then why don't you get mine out?" Dizz replied.

"Uh... ok," she said, putting her hands to Dizz's baggy jeans. She struggled with the button for a second until it came loose, and then she unzipped him. He lifted his butt as she pulled his pants down.

"Oh my," she said, noting the dick that hung out the leg of his boxers.

"You like that?" he asked. "Come on, take it out," he ordered.

"I- uh... wow," is all she could manage. She pulled off his boxers to expose his entire long cock. It was still limp, but still about an inch longer than her boyfriend and quite thick.

"Don't be shy," Dizz said. She looked up at him and then down to his lengthy cock.

Slowly she wrapped her hand around it, biting her lower lip gently.

"Oh my god," she exclaimed.

"Girly likes the black dick, huh?" Dizz asked.

"Don't forget about me," El requested.

"Oh, sorry," she said to El.

Removing her hand from Dizz, she put her hands to his belt and unbuckled it. Dizz grabbed Justine's tit from behind as she pulled down El's underwear along with his sagging pants.

"Whoa," she sighed, noting El's own large dick.

"You like that one too?" Dizz smiled. She seemed a bit in shock. "You stopped. Come on and stroke my dick."

"Uh," her hand rested on El's thigh, and her other grabbed Dizz's thick penis again as she turned to him.

"Yeah babe, stroke that motherfucker."

"Oh god, it's so... big."

"Don't leave me hanging," El said, moving her hand down onto his own crotch.

"Ok," she said, rubbing his dick as well.

"That's it girl, pump that L-D," he smirked.

She could feel their cocks become hard as she pressed her small hands up and down their long shafts. Dizz' dick was big and as she held it up she estimated its length to be nearly nine inches of black flesh. El was still growing, but definitely thicker, and longer. His massive cock felt hot in her hand and rose above his navel when she pressed it against his hard abs.

"Jesus," she whispered. Her hands plunged up and down their meat, and she began to smile.

"Your boyfriend got a dick that big?" Dizz asked.

"No," she said with a shake of her head. "Not even close," she laughed.

Their cocks felt so hot on her skin, and they seemed to throb. Justine couldn't help but to look back and forth at each of them, to see the thick and veiny meat that was larger than any she had seen before.

As she was smiling at El, he grabbed her tit, and she started to feel something sticky on her right hand. Shiny pre-cum oozed out of Dizz's thick dick and over her fingers. The fluid stuck between her fingers like gooey webs.

"Eww," she said, wiping her hand on his hard stomach.

"Shit babe, that's the good stuff."

"Huh?"

"Yeah, taste it," he said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, come on."

She stopped for a second and put her tongue out gingerly. It had a strong aroma as she licked it slowly. The taste was strong in her mouth.

"It's a little sweet," she said in surprise. When she had tasted her boyfriend's precum it tasted more salty.

"Yeah lick it up babe," Dizz said, pushing her head down gently to his abs. She licked the sticky fluid off his muscles and lingered there, over the lines of his strong dark skin. "Keep at it babe," Dizz said as he guided her hand back to his cock.

She grabbed their cocks again and continued to stroke their throbbing black members almost like a skier pushing her poles into the snow as she glides down a mountain. El lay back and put his hands behind his head, while Dizz turned towards her and put his hand to Justine's crotch. He rubbed his fingers over her pussy, on her panties. The black underwear became wet and sticky.

"Ooooh," she moaned.

"Damn El, she's already soaked through."

"Bitch's in heat," El said.

"Uhh...," she sighed in pleasure as Dizz removed his hand and El put his hand there to replace it.

"Bout time you start using that pretty mouth for more than moaning," Dizz said, standing up and placing the tip of his cock at her lips.

"Oh!" she said, drawing her head back a bit.

"Don't be shy babe," he said.

"Ok," she said and opened her mouth wide as he glided his dick in. The head scraped against her teeth, but once it was inside her mouth she licked the underside and pulled it slowly out, sucking the tip gently.

"Damn you're a beautiful dick sucker," he chuckled.

"Thanks," she winked as she licked beneath his cock. The dark shiny skin of his shaft tasted salty and strong. She had missed the strong taste of a man. Dizz was so much more of a man than her boyfriend. His huge hard cock tasted amazing. Justine put his thick phallus in her mouth again, moving her tongue around the head in her mouth.

"Shit that feels good babe," he sighed. "You can take more," Dizz said grabbing her hair. He started to push his dick farther, but Justine contracted her throat. She pushed him back, her lips popping over the head of his dick.

"Oo," she said. "I've never had anyone that deep," she said with a bit of fear in her voice.

"There's more where that came from," El laughed. Then he pushed his fingers under her black panties and began to rub her clit directly, his long fingers stimulating her most sensitive area.

"Oh!" she screamed. Her hands trembled around El's cock for a second and then she continued to stroke his long hard member.

"Yeah, git that pussy," Dizz said. "I'm gonna fuck this throat."

"Wai—," she began, but was interrupted as Dizz pushed the head of his dick past her lips. She released El's dick and held her hands up on Dizz's hips, holding him back as he pulled her head down his dick. She got down about six inches of his cock before she started pushing him away. Dizz pulled back slowly. She pushed him completely out and took in a deep breath.

"Too fast," she panted.

"Come on, let's see if you can get some more in there," he said, pressing his cock to her lips.

She held her lips closed, moving back and forth as he rubbed his dickhead against her mouth.

"Come on bitch, open that mouth."

"I gott.. ta ..a breathe," she muttered.

Then as she opened a bit too wide, he rammed his dick down. She felt her jaw stretch wide open as he went down her throat. She struggled at first and as he pushed the last few inches down to the base her eyes began to water. His pubes tickled her nose and his sack pressed against her chin as he held her head there. The feeling of his entire throbbing cock inside her was intense. The big dick stretched her jaw open and it felt hot and throbbing in her throat. She couldn't understand why, but it was making her pussy so wet.

"Fuck... hope she can take me like that. Bitch sure can deep throat!" El exclaimed.

As Dizz held her there, El pushed her underwear aside and stuck a few fingers in her dripping pussy. That is what put her over the top. She started to shudder and El could feel his fingers being crushed in her cunt. His long fingers were squeezed out as she came, squirting clear fluid out and onto Dizz's feet and she started to moan.

"Fuckin' came from suckin' my dick," Dizz smirked.

"And bitch's a squirter," El said, putting his fingers to his tongue. "Mmm."

Justine was feeling one of the strongest orgasms she had ever felt wash over her. She put her hands to Dizz's hips, pushing him back, as she continued to shake from her orgasm. Dizz pulled her hair back and his long cock began to come up from her throat. It seemed like it took forever to come out. When the tip finally passed her lips she gasped for air.

"Oh... my... oh... my god," she said, still quivering.

"You didn't even gag babe," Dizz smiled. "Fuck, you can suck a mean black dick," he laughed. His dick was slick and shiny with her saliva.

Joe had never made her come like that. And 'til that point, she'd never come from sucking a guy's cock either.

"My turn," El said.

After Dizz moved back, El held his cock out to Justine's lips.

"Get your breath back up babe," he said. "I want to see if you can take this big dick all the way down too."

Her heart beat fast, but not from the orgasm she just had. El's dick was massive. She was scared, but deep inside of her she was also eager. She never thought that having something so huge and hard in her throat could be so amazing. She did like giving blowjobs, but she never knew she could have an orgasm from sucking dick! Holding El's cock, the area between her legs became hot and she could feel the wetness soaking through her panties.

She took several deep breaths before she began to force it in. It was quite a bit tougher than Dizz's because of the extra girth. She had to push it down her throat, because it was so tight. El held her head and guided her down his shaft. As she got to the last few inches she started to panic, and her throat began to close. El couldn't push anymore and now he couldn't get out either.

"Girl, just relax," he said petting her hair.

"Relax and your throat will let it out."

"Damn, bitch is stressing," Dizz said with wide eyes. Stroking his cock as he went into the kitchen, opening a cabinet, and pulling out a bottle of rum.

When El's penis finally pulled all the way out Justine breathed deep.

"Oh, I... It's too... It's so big," she panted.

"It's OK girl," El said.

Dizz passed the bottle to El and he gave it to Justine.

"Huh?"

"To relax your throat girl."

"I don't know... I don't think..."

"Don't think, just do it babe," Dizz said.

Justine shook her head dubiously, but then took a long draught from the bottle, draining a good 4 or 5 shots. She grimaced and then gave a little sigh as the taste washed over her. She was getting sober, but that drink would probably fuck her up again.

"Just suck the head for now," El requested. "We'll work up to the whole thing."

Justine nodded dumbly.

She began stroking El with both hands, while she sucked the tip of his cock.

"Oh, fuck yeah," El swore. "That's it girl."

Then she grabbed a few inches below the head of his dick and grabbed his balls with her other hand.

"Careful with those black jewels," he warned.

alupine
alupine
213 Followers