Wicked Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to ride his cock, pressing into him as he pushed into her. Doug's thumb started to circle around her tight asshole, teasing it with the lotion, making her squirm. He reached down with his other hand and began to slide his hand back and forth on the outside of Wicked's slippery pussy. Slowly working his way inside massaging her, getting her ready for him. They were all moving in the same rhythm, a sort of communal fuck dance. Doug eased his cock out of Wild's pussy and moved over to Wicked. He now played with Wild's pussy manually while he teased Wicked by sliding his cock down the entire length of her crack.

He did that several times, each time slapping his huge piece of meat against her plump ass watching the lotion scatter out from under the weight of it. He was really teasing her like she had teased him. She started to beg him to fuck her. "Please slide your glorious cock into my hot hole!", she pleaded. He laughed, "Excuse me, not sure I heard you right?" She said, "Fuck me with your hard fuckin cock, I need it, I want it!"

"Oh, did you say you wanted this?" And with that he plunged powerfully into her palpitating passage. Her mouth was filled with Wild's tongue, but she shrieked all the same. He stood stock still, he was afraid to move, the velvet like folds inside her vagina opened up and consumed him fully. She took him in greedily, lustfully. Her muscles pulled against him, not wanting him to leave. He pulled out almost all the way and then plunged in again. Again she groaned loudly, he felt incredibly good. He began to slide in and out slowly, letting her follow his rhythm, his balls were wet with ooze, both hers and Wilds. He took three of his fingers and pushed them into Wild's juicy cunt. She began to fuck them hard. She reached her own hand between her legs and began to massage her hot swollen clit. He continued to pound into Wicked's slippery pussy, his balls slapping her ass splattering juicy ooze all over her. She began to moan relentlessly. He felt that boiling sensation in his balls again.

He was hoping they would cum at the same time, but Wild was first. That is exactly what she screamed, "I'm cumming, God it feels so good!" He could feel the contractions of her pussy around his fingers, feel the warm fluid of her orgasm coating his fingers. When she stopped moving against him, he slowly removed his hand, and grabbed Wicked by the hips with both of his hands. He pulled her upward so that she was on her knees, but upright. He placed his hands around her chest and cupped her huge tits in his hands as well as he could. He breathed into her hair, whispered to her he wanted her to cum on his cock. Wild moved around to the front of Wicked and slid in backwards under her. Just her face and lips under Wicked's pussy. She spread open her red hot cunt lips and began to lick her clit while Doug fucked her from behind. Wicked closed her eyes, placed her hands over Dougs and held on for dear life. Between Wild sucking on her clitoris and Doug filling her pussy from behind Wicked let all the pleasure she was receiving take its course.

Her body started to tense and then her pussy started to contract. One heart stopping spasm after another found her groaning with passion over and over. Doug too was close, but he wanted his cock to be free to cum on this woman, the one he thought most erotic, most desirable. When he knew she was spent, he eased himself out of her and asked her to turn around and sit on the edge of the bed. As she did, he pulled off the condom and pressed his huge erection between her mammoth tits, she squeezed them together for him as he began to fuck them hard. He knew the explosion was eminent and braced himself between her legs. He grabbed the base of his cock and pulled it out from between her breasts, he tilted her face upward and as before, the first hot wad jettisoned out into the room. She opened her mouth and he aimed for it and actually hit her lips twice. The rest he let hit her breasts where his other hand rubbed it in. His legs were shaking when he was done. Wicked's face was wet with his cum, but she still looked great. Wild had joined them at the edge of the bed, her face wet with Wicked's latest offering. Jack's voice wafted over the speaker, "You guys did good, and with about 2 minutes to spare, I guess that's a wrap." Doug said, "I guess it is."

Nobody said anything as he dressed. He did so slowly, not wanting to leave, wanting to live the whole experience over again. But he guessed that is what the tape was for, so he could do just that. Jack came down from upstairs and handed him a tape box. It was a large version of her card. The same sexy, sensual design. "Here you go, hope you enjoyed yourself, you sure looked like you did," remarked Jack. "Thanks, I really did," replied Doug. The girls walked him to the door, they both kissed him on the cheek and said they were glad they had the chance to meet. He thanked them profusely and told them what a great time he had had with them both. If they ever needed a recommendation, he would be more than happy to oblige. They giggled and he left. He was spent, but still excited and couldn't wait to watch the tape when he got home.

It was the third time he viewed the tape since yesterday. He still wanted her, still needed her. He argued with himself, look what she does for a living! He could never make enough money to satisfy her or her sexual needs. Of course he could, he was young, hot, loved sex, well endowed and horny as hell for her. He drifted into a fitful sleep. Somehow the argument with himself transferred itself to his dreams. He dreamt of her. He could see her at the end of a long avenue lined with beds. In each was a different man. As soon as she was done with one, she hopped to the next one. Finally, all the men looked the same, they were all one man in the end.

He remembered the dream in the morning and thought maybe that meant something. Maybe he was the man she was looking for. What did he have to lose? The most she could say was no. So he made up his mind, as soon as he got out of work he would go to the shop and see her. Tell her he wanted to date her, take her out, get to know and appreciate her. The day was reminiscent of the previous Monday. He just couldn't wait to get out of there. At 5 PM he busted a nut getting to his car and onto the highway. He drove well over the speed limit to make it to the shop in time. As he pulled into the lot he knew there was something wrong. Upon closer inspection he realized there were no lights on. The purple Levelor blinds were gone, so were the two signs that had been taped to the door. In their place was a big FOR RENT sign.

He searched the lot for her car, but it was no where to be seen. He shook his head in disbelief. How could he have been so naive to think that she could want him? She had a terrific job, made excellent money, had all the sex she could handle, what more could she have wanted. Obviously not some ordinary small town jerk like him. He drove home close to tears, he hadn't cried in years. But his heart sure was greatly saddened by what had just transpired. As he unlocked his front door something fell to the ground. It was her card, the Wicked card. Except this one was different. Oh it was the same card all right, but in the corner it said, I may be Wicked, but I'm not stupid. She giggled. He spun around to see her in all her beautiful radiance. He took her in his arms and let his warm lips fall on hers. She whispered to him, "I'll be your Wicked anytime, anyplace, anyhow."

And the rest of the crew? Why just about that same time 300 miles to the North, MaryJane Watson was so absorbed looking for the right brand of tuna, that she was suddenly startled by the sound of steel clashing against steel...

12