All Comments on 'Wicked Tales: Exiled Lovers'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137about 17 years ago
I loved it

That was a nice change on an over done story. I loved how the witch burned in her freedom. Are you going to write any more fariy tales?

scriptordelectoscriptordelectoabout 17 years ago
Every bit as

wicked as you promised Red! Like I said before, you're making the Grimms look like children. Script

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Red, you constantly amaze me with your

talent and perception of the classics. This was a beautiful story and very well done. I can't wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
oh my....

gurl..u r good..i enjoyed that alot...as always..thanks

bangopeebangopeeabout 17 years ago
Amazing consistency!

I am really amazed about the way you have managed to blend different shades of eroticism in this story. Once again, the sincerity and consistency seems to be the most significant aspect of the story;something extraordinary. The narrative style is impeccable and the the flow is simply immaculate. Great work

bornwildnfreebornwildnfreeover 13 years ago

Excellent descriptions. I really enjoyed the story.

BrasstacksBrasstacksabout 12 years ago
Awed

Interesting take on the old faerie tale; it stays true to the old brothers Grimm in its darkness and danger, but you add a twist and a half to it that makes it hotter than I could have imagined it. I actually felt sorry for the witch, and for Hansel and Gretel's father... but their mother? Wicked. More wicked than any witch could have hoped.

I am positive that poor Klaus's remaining life will be brutal and short, for his evil-hearted wife will end him sooner or later. I will console myself with thoughts of a dark woodsman and his quick and razor sharp ax for her. But then, this is a faerie tale, and justice, while done, would be bittersweet, at best.

You've moved my mind and heart (as well as my loins).

Bravi! Bravissimo! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Taste it.

Now all he needs to do is spread her ass cheeks wide and sniff, lick, suck and tongue fuck her little puckered tailhole. Maybe he could initiate her into some balls deep anal loving.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

I always found the original tale of Hansel and Gretel just screamed of bubbling sibling lust. This story does it a good job of bringing that to literary fruition, though, not with the lascivious and 'damn with the guilt, full speed ahead' elements I would have expected more of. Aside from the autocorrected typos that should have been caught by proofreading, the story was fairly well written. Not how I would have developed the story, but variety, spice and life ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous