Wicked Witch of the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As expected, I saw a look of horror and shock on the face of Carolyn, but Warren still had that wry smile on his face. He glanced over at Carolyn, obviously expecting some sort of response. She glared at me, and then shifting her gaze, looked over at Warren, expecting some assistance from him. Seeing none, she said, "Surely you can't force me to do that...!"

"I force no one to do anything, Carolyn!" he said quietly. "The man has simply presented us with a simple business deal. I have invested a great deal of time, money and energy in the both of you, and I'd be sorely disappointed if it was all in vain." At that, he arose and turning to both of us, he said, "I have to go into the next room to complete some important on-line business. When I return, I expect to find either an extremely satisfied employee, along with the manager of my most important department; or, the house empty except for myself."

"For you see, Carolyn, without the services of Scott from this point on, your usefulness to me will have ended," he finished. With that, he strode out of the room.

For long moments, Carolyn and I just stared at each other. The challenge had been issued; the response was now up to her. She was still standing in front of the doorway, but I figured that I already knew what her response would be. I stood up and made my way towards the door, determined to leave this house and the company forever.

By the time I'd nearly reached her, Carolyn had figured out what I was about to do, and events suddenly took a turn for the unexpected, at least for me.

I watched in astonishment as Carolyn reached up, and as if in slow motion, took off her business jacket, slowly dropping it to the floor. She then reached down to the remaining two buttons on her blouse, and popped them open. Shrugging her shoulders, the blouse joined the jacket on the floor as well.

As I'd noted earlier, she was bra-less! Her tits were magnificent, as I'd suspected since my first partial look at them that morning; full, smooth, white, with the aureoles tightly crinkled, and her nipples rigid in response to the cool air in the room. Wow!

Seeing the full extent of her beautiful tits had stopped me dead in my tracks for the moment, so I just stood there, still mesmerized, watching the rest of the scene play out. My cock, however, was not as paralyzed as my mind, and was beginning to rise in anticipation to whatever this occasion might bring.

I glanced up to look at her face (a major accomplishment under the circumstances), and I found her staring forcefully into my eyes, gauging my every reaction to her movements. Curiously, I didn't resent that, but I knew already that this woman was capable of pretty intense passions, however misguided, so I remained on guard.

She continued on, still looking deeply into my eyes. Her hands slowly went to her waist, unsnapped the clasp, and she unzipped her skirt. Once done, she allowed it to drop to the floor with the other articles of clothing. I stood there, captivated, looking at the beautiful length of her legs, up to where the soft, white thong covered the last treasure of her body that remained concealed.

Much to my embarrassment, I found myself swallowing, over and over again, as the sights I'd only imagined previously began to unfold before me. The effect wasn't lost on Carolyn either, as she continued to tease my senses with her slow, tantalizing strip. A simple glance at my crotch was surely enough to convince her of the effect she was having on me. My cock was pushing the front of my trousers out to the breaking point, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

About then, I forced myself to regain some of my composure. There WAS something I could do to stop the pressure in my cock, and my balls! There was the rest of my 'business deal.' As I saw her hook her thumbs into the sides of her thong, I stopped her. Looking at me quizzically, she dropped her hands to her sides, and waited to see what I had in mind.

I reached out, and hooked my own fingers into the strings of her thong, and lowered them myself. As her pussy became exposed, it released a musky, sensual aroma that shot directly to my groin! A most effective aphrodisiac! There was a narrow strip of trimmed brunette pubic hair, forming an erotic arrow pointing directly to the heart of her sex! The crotch of her thong was extremely damp with her juices, so I knew that the effect of her 'performance' was working on her as well as on me. The lips of her pussy were swollen with excitement, and I wanted nothing more right now than to bury my face in it, lapping up those delicious smelling juices.

Instead, Carolyn pulled me up by my shoulders, and marched me back to the chair from which I came. While I was still standing there, she reached out, unbuckled my belt, dropped my zipper, and pushed my trousers and shorts down to my ankles in one smooth movement. Smooth except for a brief moment of trying to get my shorts over my very erect cock. Pulling them off altogether, she pushed me into the chair, pulled my legs apart, and knelt there for a few moments, just looking at my intensely aroused cock!

Slowly reaching out, she grasped my cock in her right hand, and cradled my balls in the other, gently massaging both until I was ready to explode! Sensing that I might be getting too close, she pinched the head of my cock firmly, delaying the inevitable. I began to sense that she wasn't a novice at this...

In an effort to prolong this wonderful experience, I tried to think of something that would reduce the tension I was feeling in my balls right now. Slime, garbage, crime, wrinkled old tramps, anything!!! Then, it occurred to me. If this were the only opportunity to have my way with the 'super-bitch,' I'd better go on the offensive, and fast!

While she was engaged in attending to my cock and balls, I reached down to take hold of her tits, beginning to massage them firmly, at which point she briskly swatted my hands away! I quietly reminded her that Warren expected to find an 'extremely satisfied employee' on his return. I reached out again to her tits, and this time she didn't resist. Taking her turgid nipples between thumb and forefingers, I slowly tweaked them back and forth. They...felt...wonderful!

By this time she was breathing a bit heavily on the head of my cock, and it occurred to me that she might be hoping that I'd cum before she'd had an opportunity to 'seal the deal!' So, placing my hands on either side of her head, I quickly guided my cock into her beautiful mouth!

Instinctively, she began a slow, sensual sucking on my cock, moving her head up and down on my shaft, expertly using her tongue to attack the sensitive sides and tip in a maddeningly exquisite massage. Meanwhile her hands cradled my balls, which she gently massaged as well. I wasn't going to last much longer, as this whole situation had electrified my entire nervous system! I felt my cock reach the back of her throat each time she dropped her head into my lap, and I knew I'd reached my limit.

Finally, without giving her any warning, I began emptying my balls into her mouth, while holding her head firmly onto my cock. Spasm after spasm racked my groin as I shot streams of cum into her mouth. Strangely enough, she wasn't fighting my hold on her head; instead she was swallowing my load, gulp after gulp. I also noticed that she'd dropped one of her hands to her cunt, and was strumming it in a heated blur.

Once I'd finished, I had to pull her head off my cock to make her stop sucking. The head of my dick was a bit tender after that intense workout, and I wanted to make sure that I still had something to take home with me after tonight. The pungent, musky odor of heated sex hung in the air however, and I soon felt my testosterone beginning to take control of my body once more.

Carolyn had rolled back onto her heels, breathing heavily; her face and chest glowing red from her exertions. The view from my chair was priceless, and provocative. Her beautiful tits were moving up and down with each breath, and her thighs were still spread from the workout that she'd been giving her cunt towards the end. I could swear I could still see drops of her pussy juice shining in the small pubic strip sheltering her clitoris.

As we both paused in the glow of after-sex, trying to catch our breaths, Carolyn finally looked up at me and gasped, "Well, Mr. Number-boy; how was that?" Not willing to admit to her that it was undoubtedly the best blow-job that I'd had in the past many years, I simply replied, "Eh... Not too bad."

As if I'd jammed an electric cord up her ass, she immediately came to life once more! "NOT TOO BAD? You son-of-a......" But before she could finish her retort, I dropped to my knees in front of her, slipped my hands under her knees, and rolled her onto her back. With her legs spread out before me, I quickly buried my face into her pussy, savoring the warm, wet juices that had accumulated during our earlier encounter.

She reached down to my head, and briefly tried to pull me away, but as I used my tongue to fuck away at her pussy and asshole, she began to reverse her direction, and began pulling me deeper into her body. I was in 'pussy heaven,' and with the 'Manager from Hell' no less! Since she had not had her own release from giving me head, I figured that it wouldn't take her long to come to her own climax from my frenzied 'tongue-fucking.'

Sure enough, she began bucking her hips into my face, making it more and more difficult for me to breathe, using my hair for leverage in pulling my tongue even harder against her clit. Finally, she let out a rather sharp squeal, shuddered a few times, and collapsed into a damp, inert shape before me.

I wasn't quite done yet, as my cock had come back to life again after my pussy feast, and I was again gazing directly into Carolyn's gorgeous cunt, now laid out before me. Catching my breath, and allowing Carolyn a brief rest, I thought back over the past 8 months and of the sarcastic remarks and general disrespect I'd endured until now.

Then, grabbing her by the hips, I urged her to her hands and knees, facing away from me. She moaned briefly, but did nothing to stop me. The view from that perspective was nothing short of awesome! Carolyn's ass-cheeks were perfectly shaped, white and smooth. Her pussy peeked out from between them, still glistening and swollen from my oral attentions just moments ago. The effect that the sight had on my now-revived cock was immediate, and urgent!

=======================

Meanwhile, his correspondence completed, Warren packed up his gear and prepared to leave the house. Thinking back to his own college days at Brender University, he recalled old professor Klein's assessment of his own 'gift,' as he called it. Chuckling, he remembered the professor telling him that he was a natural 'empath,' having the ability to read people with an ease that seemed almost supernatural.

No, professor, he thought. People have just made it so easy for themselves to be read; so unguarded, so predictable. Experience had only given him the 'gift' of putting the right people in the right place within his company.

Sighing, he called Susan and requested the car. Walking out into the living room, he had few doubts about what he'd find when he passed through. He was, however, a bit surprised to find the two kneeling on the floor, Scott pounding his cock into Carolyn with a passion that screamed defiance to their earlier hatred of each other. Carolyn had her head resting on her hands, and was moaning over and over, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." as she backed into Scott's strokes. The sweet smell of sex was strong in the room, and Warren suspected that it was going to be a very, very long night for these two.

Smiling to himself, he crossed the room silently and let himself out, unannounced and unnoticed into the night. He was secure in the knowledge that things were indeed going to be different around that office from this point on, and that his plans for its future were sure to get back on track.

And as an afterthought, he was now quite sure it was time for a substantial raise for Roxanne...

12