Widening the Circle Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy blushed again both at feeling Pamela's hand on her belly and at the mention of Edward's cock, of course she'd noticed and felt it against her belly and when she saw the head out she felt an urge to hold it, to kiss it, "Oh no. I don't think I could do it, I just couldn't walk out there stark naked."

"Tell you what," Pamela said, "We'll wear a robe, I'll lend you one and we'll take them off once we are outside. That is if you want to, nobody is asking you to do anything you don't want to do, but you'll see it's just natural to be naked around people, after a while you'll not even remember you are naked." And she added as an afterthought, "And it's exciting too."

"OK, I'll do it like that," Kathy relented, "But I'm not promising I'll take it off."

John did a double take when the women walked out on the deck, they were wearing similar silken robes that barely covered their pussies, as a matter of fact, as they walked he got glimpses of Pamela's bare pussy and his wife's bush. Edward noticed this too of course, and he hoped that he would get to see Kathy nude soon. His cock got hard just thinking about it and the head slid out of his briefs. Kathy noticed this immediately and felt Edward's gaze examining her. Instinctively, she pulled the robe tighter against her breasts unaware that she lifted the bottom giving Edward a full view of her bush. She blushed and sat down quickly crossing her legs to when she felt the robe parting.

Pamela took the other empty chair and said, ""Well, you guys, Kath and I have decided to make the rest of the day 'nude day'. So who wants to go first?"

Edward looked at her and said, "Well since you've seem to have instigated this, why don't you go first."

Pamela didn't need any additional encouragement; she stood up facing all of them and let the robe slid down her body slowly until she was wearing nothing but her sandals, her wedding ring and a gold chain around her neck. She went over to John and pulling him to his feet she said, "You're next."

John stood awkwardly in front of them, he had been longing for this moment and now he was hesitating, he looked at Kathy, would she freak out? 'No I don't think so' he thought, 'after all she already took of her bathing suit. I don't know what Pam told her to convince her to go along with this, but I better go ahead and not chicken out.' He hooked his thumbs on the elastic of his swimsuit and pulled it down. His hard cock sprung out hitting his belly and bouncing back pointing at the others. He tried to wriggle out of the swim suit but it was too tight, so he had to bend down and slide it down his legs.

When he got up Pamela looked at his cock again, she had almost gasped when she first saw it. It was longer and thicker that she thought. 'Oh, I hope Kath decides to go all the way, I want to feel that inside me, anywhere inside me, everywhere inside me.' She immediately felt her cunt getting moist.

"There you go," John said going over to his wife, "your turn honey," he reached out for her hand trying to pull her to her feet but she held back.

"Not yet honey," Kathy said softly looking him in the eyes, "Maybe later, but just not now."

Edward saw the hesitation in her but he also saw her robe parting, exposing the upper slope of one of her breasts and her nipple. But as soon as John let go of Kathy's hand she straightened the robe.

Edward got up and simply said, "I'll go next," and he slid his briefs down his legs.

Kathy saw his cock was hard too and again she felt the urge to hold it, fondle it, take it in her mouth. 'No, stop it!' she thought, 'I love John and I couldn't do this to him.'

The Edward sat down and he and Pamela began telling John and Kathy about their recent trip to Puerto Vallarta. They left out the sex parts and just emphasized on how free they felt being nude at the beach, feeling the sun and the breeze on their skins, and the sensations of the water and the waves on their nude bodies as when they dove into the sea. Kathy began to relax, almost but not quite forgetting that the others were nude, she had almost made up her mind to take her robe off, when John said.

"Come on Kath, aren't you going to take that off. Pam and Ed are right; it feels great to hang around nude. I've always told you so."

Kathy didn't want to be pushed, "Not yet honey. I'll do it when I feel like it," and then she added, "If I ever feel like it."

Pamela caught the sharp edge on Kathy's tone and getting up she said, "I'm going to fix more coffee while you freshen our drinks Ed. John, bring the cups so I can rinse them."

Once inside the kitchen, Pamela told John, "Don't push her, I know she wants to do it, but it is hard for her, so don't push her. She'll get around it when she feels ready and then it'll be fine. And if she doesn't that'll be fine too. Aren't you having a good time?"

"Yes of course, you're right." John answered, "I mean about Kath, and yes I'm having a great time. How couldn't I with such a beautiful woman so close to me? I just whish that..."

Pamela cut him off, "So close and yet so far away, as the song goes," and looking down at his still hard cock she added, "Let's just hope your wife goes along with more than taking off her robe, I really want to taste that."

"Yeah, I hope so too." John said.

They had been quiet for a while, just savoring their coffee and their drink when another slow song came out of the speakers. Edward got up and went over to Kathy, "Dance?" he asked extending his hand.

Kathy hesitated for an instant before holding his hand and getting up. Again Edward put his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him, not to close but Kathy immediately felt the tip of his cock brushing against her robe and she moved closer until the whole shaft was pressed against her belly and her breasts were flattened against his chest, she felt her nipples hardening and her pussy getting wet at the contact. Edward just swayed to the music; not saying anything reveling in the sensations of her body pressed against his, he could feel her heat through the robe.

Pamela and John had also gotten up to dance, their bodies close together. When John felt Pamela's hard nipples against bare chest, his cock got harder and Pamela pushed her belly closer to him.

"You really want to fuck me?" she whispered in his ear.

"You know it." John replied.

"So that means you're ready to watch your wife fucking my husband. That is if they decide to do it."

"I don't think I would ever have said this but yes I am. I've been thinking about it and actually it excites me to imagine her doing it with Ed."

"Well then, let's just hope she feels the same way." Pamela said as the song ended.

They all sat down in silence for a couple of minutes, lost in their own thoughts. Kathy got up and headed for the table, "How do you mix this?" She asked looking at Edward as she held one of the bottles.

Edward got up and went to her, "I'll do it for you."

"Better make it a double." Kathy said getting closer to him. His cock brushed her naked thigh and she shuddered.

Kathy downed the drink in one gulp and felt the liquor warming her body even more. She wrapped her arm around Edward's and led him back to his chair. Then instead of sitting down she stood in front of the three of them. She looked at her husband as she undid the sash that held the robe together and it opened exposing her bush to them. She stood still, breathing heavily. Then she turned her eyes to Edward and she let the robe slip from her shoulders. She stood naked in front of them. It was the first time a man other that her husband had seen her naked. Unconsciously she held her breath until she gasped and took in a gulp of air.

Edward got his first look of his neighbor's nude body. She had medium size breasts with a slight slope crowned by rosy medium sized areoles and very thick nipples which were already hard. Her round belly ended in a full bush of dark curly pubic hair. She had rounded hips that continued down her thick but firm thighs to her well rounded calves.

Edward's cock got harder as he looked at her. Kathy noticed it and felt her juices beginning to flow. She looked back at her husband and he just nodded approvingly. His cock had also got harder when he saw the effect his wife's body had on Edward.

Kathy went over to Edward and repeated his earlier request, "Dance?"

Edward got up and took Kathy in his arms, this time she pressed her body closer to his and buried her head on her shoulder. Edward ran his hands down her back until he was cupping her ass, Kathy moaned.

Pamela and John had been watching them, Pamela was excited but when Edward held Kathy's ass she saw the muscles in his arms and neck tightening. She got up and pulled him to his feet wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Relax," she said, rubbing his neck, "you got all tense."

"Yeah," he replied, his were around her waist and he hadn't tried to grab her ass, "I guess it is one thing to imagine it and another one seeing it... I don't know... it's just that I love her and..."

"Shh," Pamela said, "Just relax. They are just dancing, like we are, so relax and enjoy it too."

"But what if... I think she..."

"Shh," Pamela cooed him.

Kathy pulled her head back and whispered to Edward, "God, I don't know what got into me; we shouldn't be doing this... I mean... I can't believe I just stripped in front of you... I don't know what you're going to think of me... And John..."

"Relax Kath" Edward told her softly, "I don't think anything about you except that you are a beautiful woman who decided to show me her beautiful body. And that you decided to dance with me."

"Really?" Kathy asked, "You mean it? I mean... do you like me?"

"Yes Kath, you are a very desirable woman and there's nothing I would like more that to make love to you tonight."

"But... what about John? You know... I love my husband and I couldn't..."

Edward put a finger over Kathy's lips and said, "And I love my wife too. And I know she wants to make love to your husband, and I'm happy for her. And I think John wants her too. But come, we all should talk."

He took Kathy's hand and led her to back to the chairs. He patted Pamela lightly on her shoulder as they went by them and soon they were all sitting down, the girls in the middle next to each other and Edward next to Kathy and John at the other end.

"John, I want to make love to Kathy." Edward said plainly in a soft tone. "But... honey I..." Kathy stammered.

"Kathy, please listen to me and Pamela, let us tell you how we feel and then we'll hear you out. OK?"

"All right." Kathy said.

"Go ahead," John said, still surprised by Edward's blunt statement.

"As I was saying, I want to make love to your wife and I feel she also wants to make love to me but she loves you and doesn't want to hurt you." Edward said taking Kathy's hand.

Kathy was about to pull her hand away when she saw Pamela taking John's hand.

Pamela spoke "Kath, I want to make love with John and I John told me he would except that he loves you and doesn't want to hurt you."

"But you see, this is not about hurting, this is about love." Edward said.

"Hurt is when you do this behind the other's back, love is when you do it openly and everybody is OK with it." Pamela added.

"That's right," Edward said, "I know Pamela wants to make love with you John, and I'm happy for her because I love her. Loving Pam is not owning her, it is acknowledging that she is human and she has needs and wants other than me. And if she wants to make love to another man, that's fine, because she's not taking anything away from me. We are secure in our love for each other so if Pam wants to make love to you or any other man, I accept that. Because she is not doing it behind my back, and whatever gives her pleasure gives me pleasure."

"So, Kath, if you want to make love with Ed, I'm fine with it," Pamela said holding Kathys other hand, "I will be glad that you pleasure him and he pleasures you. I know that Ed is going to be fine if I make love with John. But for me and John to make love, you have to accept it and be OK with it. And if you're not then it's not going to happen, not now not ever, or at least until you are OK with it. I would never do it behind your back, because then I would be hurting you."

"And the same goes for you John," Edward continued, "You have to be perfectly OK with Kath and I making love. If any one of you has a doubt about it, you shouldn't do it, because that will hurt you too. Pam and I would very much like it if you accept to make love with us, but if you don't that's fine too."

"We are not really friends," Pamela added, "we've just seen each other a few times at neighborhood parties, and we have only exchanged a few words with each other. But I know you've watched us being nude and probably making love and you have not complained nor have you stopped. So we thought you might be agreeable to being our friends. I have to admit we fantasized about getting this far but we didn't think it would go so fast. But now it's obvious we all desire each other and we've made it clear that we want to go ahead. But as Ed, said if you're not sure, you should stop now, we can go on getting together more often and getting to know each other better."

"Well, I think that in a nutshell that's how we feel about you." Edward went on, "In the last couple of hours, I've felt drawn to you guys, and not only sexually, but as friends, and I've seen how you love each other. And I respect that, and neither Pam nor I would want to do anything to hurt that love. So, how do you fell about it?"

"Wow! That's what I call getting straight to the point." John said.

"Yeah, and I don't know how I really feel, I'm kind of confused." Kathy said.

"Well, there is no rush." Pamela said, "We can talk some more about it or we can call it a night and let you guys figure out how you really feel?"

"I think that would be the best thing to do." Kathy said, "But what do you think John."

"Well, I'm confused too. And even though part of me wants to go ahead, I think I agree with you honey." John said.

John and Kathy put on their clothes and after exchanging kisses, this time they were more lingering kisses, they said goodbye. But before they left Kathy asked Pamela, "Are you and Edward going to make love out there in the patio?"

"Only if you watch and make love yourselves at the same time, and don't draw the curtains or turn off the light so we get to see something." Pamela said hugging Kath knowing that they would come around sometime soon and that the four of them would end up being good friends, more than good friends.

"We will." Kathy said as they left.

And so they did.

To be continued.

12