Widening the Circle Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers

Kathy did as she was told and felt her nipples hardening under his gaze. Edward stood up and pulled his shirt over his head. He undid his belt and let his pants fall to the floor, kicking them off. He stood a few feet away from Kathy wearing only a pair of blue briefs. Kathy could see his semi-hard cock and balls outlined beneath the material.

Edward took a step forward and placed his hands on Kathy's hips, and when she put her hands on his shoulders they began moving in rhythm with the music. Their bodies were not touching except for an occasional brush of Kathy's nipples against Edward's chest. Kathy moved closer to Edward, pressing her breasts against his chest, and until his cock was pressed against her belly. She could feel his heat even through the material of his briefs. Edward bent his head and kissed Kathy gently on the lips. This time Kathy responded, parting her lips slightly. Edward bit her lower lip and Kathy moaned. Edward's tongue sneaked into Kathy's mouth and she sucked it gently before pushing it back into his mouth with her own tongue which Edward sucked. Kathy was getting excited, and as her juices began to flow she kissed Edward harder.

Edward unhooked her bra and Kathy took away her arms from his shoulders long enough for her bra to fall to the floor and then she pressed her body against his again. Edward slid his hands beneath her lacy panties and squeezed her ass cheeks. They were still kissing with their mouths open to suck in more air as their breath became more labored and their tongues dueled with each other.

Edward lowered his head and took one of her nipples between his lips, biting it gently.

Kathy moaned louder and said, "Oh yes... a little harder... I love that."

Edward kept sucking her right nipple for a few moments and then switched to the left one. They stumbled back to the couch and Edward knelt on the floor between Kathy's legs. Her breasts were shiny with his saliva the nipples had grown almost an inch, they were thick and hard. He took them between his fingers, turning, pulling and squeezing them. Kathy was moaning and he could see a patch of moisture on her panties. He noticed a slight flush beginning to appear on Kathy's belly, rising to her breasts and it wasn't from embarrassment this time. He went back to sucking and pinching her nipples alternately until a mild orgasm shook Kathy. Small perspiration beads appeared on her face, breasts and belly. She was all flushed and flustered, breathing heavily, her eyes closed. He had made her cum without touching anything but her nipples.

Kathy was coming back to reality and noticed the way Edward was looking at her, full of tenderness. She buried her fingers in his hair and tousled it saying, "That was lovely. Thank you."

Edward moved up and kissed her warm lips. He knelt back and pulled her panties off. Her slit, surrounded by her dark pubic hair, was puffed and swollen already. He tousled her pubic hair; then he gently parted her cunt lips, exposing her inner flesh to his eyes. Her inner labia were rather small, but he could see the pink inner folds of her vagina. Kathy lowered her hand trying to cover herself but Edward pushed it gently away.

"You have a very beautiful cunt." He told her.

"Oh, you're making me blush," Kathy said. "I feel so exposed."

"Don't be embarrassed, I really like looking at you." Edward told her.

He kept the lips apart with one hand and ran his fingers along her slit, sliding the tip of his index finger into her vagina to lubricate it and then he stroked the place where her labia met. Her clit was hidden between the folds of her flesh but as soon as he touched he saw the protective covering opening and her red nub peeked out from between them. Kathy moaned feeling his touch. Edward lowered his head and flicked his tongue against the now exposed clit. Kathy emitted a long throaty moan, and raised her hips against his tongue. Edward slid to fingers into her vagina; they slid inside her easily due to her wetness. He moved them around and felt her inner muscles clutching them. When he pulled them out they were slick and shiny with her juices. He looked up at Kathy and licked his fingers, savoring her taste.

Kathy tried to pull him up saying, "Please get inside me..."

"I will, but just not yet," Edward told her, "first I must taste you, I need to taste your cum."

He buried his face between her legs, inserting his tongue into her, lapping the inside of her vagina a few times, and then he slid his tongue back up to her clit and flicked it against it a few times. He moved his tongue down her slit until he found her puckered asshole, already slick with her juices. Kathy gasped when she felt his tongue lapping around her anus, a sensation she was enjoying for the first time.

"Ohhh Gaaawwwdddd!"

Edward went back to her cunt but first he inserted a couple of fingers in it to lubricate them. At the same time his tongue went into her vagina, she slid the tip of his index finger in her anus, feeling the muscles contracting around it. He swirled his tongue around vagina while he gently prodded her tight asshole until it relaxed and his finger went half way inside her.

Kathy moaned again and she reached down to touch her clit, while Edward's tongue was still swirling around her vagina and he buried a second finger in her ass. Her orgasm exploded, her whole body shook, she screamed in pleasure and a copious amount of juices flooded her vagina and even though Edward tired to lap them all, the excess dripped out of her, soaking the seat of the couch.

Before her orgasm was over, Edward pulled his head away, and placing her thighs on his shoulders he guided his cock to the gaping entrance of her vagina and buried it to the hilt in one shove. Kathy's eyes were glazed, her nipples still erect and her whole body was covered in perspiration. Edward began pumping his cock in and out of her rapidly, his balls slapping against her ass. The sight of Kathy's breasts bouncing wildly brought him to the edge.

"Oh Kath, I'm almost there," he gasped, "Can I cum inside you?"

"Oh yeeesss!" Kathy gasped, as her orgasm continued and rose in intensity, "Yeess! Yesss!"

With a final mighty shove Edward buried his cock as far as he could into her pussy and he shot jet after jet of his semen into her. He was gasping for air. Kathy's body was shaking again. She had her hands on her breasts, twisting her nipples as her orgasm went on and on.

* * *

Pamela was still on top of John, kissing him passionately and she felt his cock twitching against her thighs. She parted her legs and moved her body to rub his cock against her slit. John reached down and guided his cock to the entrance of her vagina. Even though it wasn't still fully erect, Pamela felt her cunt being stretched as John raised his hips and his cock slid into her. John had to pump it in and out three or four times until it was all the way inside her. Pamela lifted her body and began rotating her pelvis, feeling John's cock growing to its full size, stretching her inner muscles. She contracted her stomach muscles knowing well that this would make her inner cunt muscles contract around John's shaft.

John groaned and began rubbing Pamela's breasts. She placed her arms on his chest and began moving up and down his shaft. Slowly at first but increasing the speed as she felt her heat rising. She rose until just the tip of his penis was inside her and as she started cumming she let her body fall impaling herself on his shaft.

John enjoyed the sensation of her inner muscles clenching around his shaft but he wasn't ready to cum again just yet. He pushed Pamela up and his cock slipped out with a pop. She dropped on the bed spreading her thighs as John buried his head between her legs and slid his tongue inside her. He ate her, alternating between biting her thick outer lips, sticking his tongue inside her cunt and licking her clit while Pamela fondled his cock and gave it an occasional lick to keep it hard. After a while she came again bathing his tongue with her juices, and then she pulled John on top of her.

"Fuck me again, hon," she said hoarsely, "I want your big cock inside me again."

John happily complied and inserted his cock into her pussy and began fucking her in a rhythmic manner. After a while Pamela lifted her legs against her chest and reached down to finger her asshole. She inserted one finger first, lubricated by the juices that were dripping from her cunt. She was perspiring and breathing heavily and after a few moments she came again.

She reached out and opened the drawer by her bedside and fumbled inside until she found a tube of lubricant. She squeezed a good amount of lubricant on her fingers and slid them inside her asshole again. John had slowed his movements but still had his cock inside her pussy. The realization of what Pamela was doing downed on him and his cock got even harder. Pamela felt it too as he asked her.

"Is that for... I mean, do you want me to..."

"Oh, yes," Pamela said with a voice filled with lust, "I want you to fuck my ass. Here let me put some of this on your cock."

John pulled back and Pamela applied a generous amount of lubricant all over his cock.

"Just go slowly," Pamela told him, "gawd, you're so big.

With a final squeeze to his shaft, Pamela guided the head to her back entrance. John pushed forward until the head popped inside and then stood still. Pamela gasped as she felt her asshole stretching to the limit. John pushed again and his cock went almost halfway up her ass, Pamela gasped and cried out in pain.

"Hold it!" she said as her body broke in a cold sweat, "just hold it there for a minute."

"I can take it out if it's too painful." John said, already grateful, no woman had been able to take as much of his cock in her ass as Pamela. He had tried it with a couple of girlfriends in college and also with Kathy a couple of times, but she said it was too painful.

Pamela made an effort to relax her body, she was so stretched, so full of cock, it felt as if a huge red-hot poker had been inserted into her, but gradually she relaxed and John was able to insert a couple more inches. He began pumping her ass slowly, going out and in just to the halfway mark several times, feeling her tight asshole sucking his cock inside on every forward thrust.

Pamela felt another orgasm building inside her and she exclaimed, "Shove it in, shove it all the way in. Fill me with your cock."

John pushed forward until he was buried to the hilt. Pamela reached between her legs and pinched her clit as her climax exploded. John began fucking her furiously. Pamela gasped and moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure as her orgasm continued. She sensed John was about to cum again and she said.

"Don't cum yet! I want you to shoot your cum all over my body."

John kept pounding Pamela's ass a few times and then pulled out; he straightened up and began pumping his cock with his hand until the first jet of his cum shot out of it. It landed on Pamela's breasts. He kept jerking his cock, shooting load after load of cum all over Pamela's breasts and belly. The last drops fell on her pubic area. John collapsed by Pamela's side breathing heavily.

"Wow!" she said, "That's amazing, I've never seen anybody cum that much. You should let Ed or Bob, that's our friend on the video, make a video of it sometime."

John had forgotten all about the video but now turned his head to watch the screen. Pamela and Vanessa were wrapped around each other in a passionate sixty-nine.

"Guess I missed most of it." John commented.

"Don't worry, you can take the video and watch it with Kathy any time you want."

Pamela snuggled up to him and they watched the remaining scenes of the video in silence.

* * *

Edward was sitting on the couch, Kathy was lying down with her head on his legs, and he was playing with her hair. Kathy had just regained her breath. She looked up at Edward and reached up to caress his cheek.

"Wow! Ed," she said softly, "that was wonderful, I don't think I've had such a powerful orgasm ever in my life. I don't know if it was a never ending one or several of them."

Kathy realized what she'd just said, she hesitated, she had never spoken so openly about her sexual feelings, not to her husband, well at least not before, and now here she was talking about it with a man she hardly knew, a man who had just given her the best orgasm in her life.

"It was wonderful for me too, Kath," Edward said, "and I'm really glad you enjoyed it so much. I really wanted you to give you pleasure."

"Yes, you were fabulous," Kathy went on, "you just made me feel things I've never felt before." She stopped abruptly, and then added, "Not that I don't like what I do with John, I mean, we have a great sex life..."

Edward interrupted her, "Don't compare us, Kathy. This is not a contest. I'm glad we just had great experience; it was great for me too. But I know that you will have many wonderful times with John, just as you've always have. Just the way I've had them with Pam and that we will continue having. This is great because it just happened but when you and John make love the next time it'll be great because it's going to happen right then. All we can do is enjoy the moment."

"Yes, I guess you're right."

Kathy turned on her side and began fondling Edward's cock, which was just inches away from her face, and watched it getting hard again.

"Would you like me to do it with my mouth?" she asked shyly.

"Only if you want to do it," Edward answered.

Kathy pulled her cock closer to her mouth and kissed the tip. She stuck out her tongue and licked the underside until she reached the base and then went back up licking another side of his shaft until she reached the crown again and she licked the underside of the head going all around it.

Kathy looked up at Edward and asked, "You like that?"

"I love it." Edward replied.

Kathy went back and continued licking his shaft until she had covered every inch of it. Then she took the head in her mouth, wrapping her lips around the shaft just under the head she began suctioning, lapping the underside with her tongue.

The tenderness of Kathy's tongue and lips around his cock soon had him squirming in pleasure. Kathy went on like that until Edward felt his orgasm approaching. He told Kathy he was about to cum in case she wanted to pull away but she just nodded her head and kept on going, if anything she increased the suction. Edward's semen just started flowing out of his cock in a continuous stream and Kathy swallowed it all. When he was done cumming, he pulled up to her and they exchanged a tender kiss.

Kathy cuddled against him and they just sat there in silence for a while lost in their own thoughts. Then Edward said he should be going, he just gathered his clothes and without putting them on he asked Kathy if he could go out the back door and walk around the fence that separated their houses. Kathy led him to the kitchen door and walked out still nude to her backyard with him. When he disappeared around the fence, she turned around and pirouetted, dancing under the moon to her inner tune of complete satisfaction.

* * *

When the video ended, Pamela saw that John had gotten hard again. He kissed her and lowered his hand to her crotch but she pulled it gently away.

"I think I've had enough for tonight, and I think you better save that for your wife." Pamela said, "I think she might want to make love with you tonight."

"Yes, I think you're right." John answered, "I wonder if they are finished and how she's feeling about all this."

At that moment Edward waked into the bedroom and dropped his clothes on the floor at the side of the bed sitting down next to his wife. He saw her body covered in thick globs of sperm and bent down to kiss her. John was feeling awkward not knowing what to do next.

Edward straightened up and said, "Kathy is fine, but I agree with Pam, she might want you to make love to her tonight."

"Guess I better go then."

John picked up his pants and was about to pull them on when Edward said, "You don't have to bother putting them on if you don't want to. You can just walk through the alley as I did."

"Oh, OK, I guess I'll do that then."

John picked up the rest of his clothes and was about to walk out of the bedroom when Pamela said, "Don't I get a goodnight kiss."

John came back hesitatingly and bent down giving Pamela a brief kiss on the mouth, but she pulled his head back with one arm and gave him a long lingering kiss. With her other hand she was already stroking Edward's cock into erection. John felt his cock hardening and when Pamela finally let him go he straightened out, his cock standing away from his body.

"I bet Kathy is going to love seeing you walk in like that." Pamela said.

* * *

When John had left, Edward asked his wife, "So how did it go?"

"Oh Ed, it was amazing," Pamela answered, "I took him in all three holes, all the way in. I'm so sore. He's so big. And does he cum, I mean it just gushes out of him."

"So I see," he said. Edward reached with one finger and gathered a drop of cum from her breast and licked his finger clean.

"I figured you'd want to taste him," Pamela said "but I'm sorry he didn't cum in my pussy. The first time he came in my mouth and I couldn't swallow it all, and the second time I just had to see if he would cum as much so I asked him to cum all over me."

Edward's cock had already gotten hard, lately he had acquired the taste to suck his wife's pussy after Robert had cummed in her, and sure, he had been thinking about sucking Pamela after John came in her. But he wasn't disappointed, and he began licking his wife's body clean. When he tried to lick her pussy, Pamela stopped him.

"Would you mind if you don't do it? Really, I'm to sore and sensitive all over."

Edward kissed her and answered, "Of course not, honey. But you have to tell me all the details."

"Tell you what, why don't you jerk off while I tell you and cum on my face."

A few minutes later another bath of cum covered Pamela's face.

* * *

John entered the house and dropped his clothes on the kitchen floor, apart from the excitement of seeing how Edward had watched him kissing his wife and hadn't even blinked when he saw her body covered in sperm. He had been excited by the possibility of another neighbor seeing him naked as he walked around the fence into his backyard. He definitely wanted to make love with Kathy, so he headed for the bedroom but he heard her calling from the living room.

He walked into the living room, to find Kathy lying down on the couch, her legs spread, fingering herself. Between her legs he saw the soaked cushion and his cock jerked up.

"How did it go, honey?" he asked Kathy.

"Great, Ed is a great person." Kathy said, and then she added, "and a great lover too. I just sucked his cock and he came in my mouth and now I want you to cum there too."

John was surprised by Kathy's words, but he went over to her and stood at the edge of the couch behind her head. She immediately reached up to stroke his cock and after a moment she bent her head back and took the head in her mouth as she continued masturbating. John just let his wife do as she pleased getting excited by seeing her fingering her cunt, something she rarely did, and a few minutes later he flooded her mouth with his cum, shooting the last spurts over her breasts. Kathy went on masturbating as she massaged John's sperm into her breasts. A few minutes later she had another orgasm.

To be continued...

fntsymn
fntsymn
261 Followers
12