Widow Plays Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were inside her home, she cooed, "Honey, unzip my dress." After she stepped out of her dress, Wade saw she had on a lacy, black, silk, bra; black stockings that were held up by a garter belt, and thin black panties. As she placed the dress on the back of a chair, Wade hugged her from behind, and, as a surprised Ginny squealed, he grasped her large bra-covered boobs.

He whispered in her ear, "You're gorgeous in black."

She smiled, pushed her ass in to his stiffened cock, and said, "Sally told me where to buy sexy underwear."

Handing her a gift wrapped box, he said, "Happy birthday. I think they will go well with black."

When she saw he gave her a pearl necklace and ear rings, she said, "I love them." She hugged him and put on the jewelry.

Ginny turned to him and whispered "Would you like to try something Sally said she and Jack like?"

Excitedly, he said, "Yes."

She said, "Take off your clothes and lie on your back."

Lying on his back, Wade watched Ginny stand above his head and stare fondly at his stiff cock. Slowly, she crouched and brought her panties-covered pussy just above his face, and moaned with pleasure when he raised his head and sucked her oozing-panties-covered pussy. To Wade's surprise and pleasure, she sat on his face, and he had no choice but to eat her panties-covered pussy.

After a while, Ginny quickly stood up, removed her panties, and set down her spread bare pussy on Wade's face. She said, "Wiggle your toes, if you can breathe and you're ok."

After he wiggled his toes, she rode his face rocking back and forth. He held on to her big boobs, swallowed the copious amounts of her oozing pussy juice, and felt her orgasmic convulsions at least twice.

After Ginny got off of Wade's face, she giggled when she saw it was smeared with her juices, and said, "Wait for me in the den. I'll be right back to watch a movie."

In the den, he found mirrors on two walls and the couch was covered with two beach towels. He met Ginny at the door, hugged her passionately, and kissed her long neck and sensual lips. He tried feebly to fuck her standing up, but Ginny cooed, "Let's sit on the couch and be comfortable." She sat on his knee, and said, "I think you will like this older woman," and turned on the DVD player and lowered the sound level. As a young man, Tim, was fixing a faucet underneath a cupboard, a slim woman with frizzy blonde hair, dressed in a tank top and tight shorts, was rubbing his shoulders and talking to him. She had a sexy body and, even with her heavily-made up face, she looked to be well over 50 years old.

Wade said, "You're a very sexy woman. I'm turned on very much seeing you and your images in the mirrors," and pulled her to sit in his lap, removed her bra, and grasped her large boobs.

When Tim was fondling and kissing the blonde woman's boobs, Wade said, "I want you, baby," and slowly snaked his cock in to Ginny's pussy. With her pussy snugly around his cock, it was highly stimulating and a continuous stream of cum poured out. Soon, while firmly holding Ginny's boobs, Wade had a long and highly pleasurable climax.

Wade's cock did not soften. He said, "Sit facing me. I love to see your beautiful face."

Giggling, Ginny said, "Also, my boobs."

After she sat in his lap and impaled herself on his big cock, Wade fucked her lovingly for a long time, pausing to kiss her long neck and large boobs. When she lifted her arms, he kissed her sexy, smooth, arm pits. Ginny kept her pussy channel tightly clasped around Wade's cock. She also watched intently the older woman suck the young guy's cock avidly on the TV screen.

Ginny said, "Spend the night with me."

He said, "Thanks, baby," and resumed fucking her and, with his face buried in her sexy cleavage, had his climax.

Ginny got off of Wade's lap, put on a robe, and said, "Jack likes this actress; he wants Sally to put on weight and look voluptuous like her. Do you like how I look?"

Wade said, "I love how you look. Please don't change," and added, "I'm thirsty."

About that time, his cell phone rang, it was his mom; she told him that a buyer was found for her home, she was coming home next night, and hoped to drive a rented van back to Las Vegas on Wednesday. Wade assured her that he will move his stuff out soon.

He found Ginny at the kitchen sink cutting an apple and said, "I want you to have my weight lifting equipment. You can train regularly. I'll train at the university."

Ginny said, "Thank you. You may have to help me train. Right now, I use an exercise cycle and a StairMaster."

He said, "No problem. I heard the StairMaster is good for the hips," and rubbed her narrow hips.

Ignoring his hands on her hips, she said, "I've been thinking; I think there is enough room in the basement and the room on top of the garage."

He said, "Thanks. I'll pay you rent. That was mom who called; her house was sold."

Ginny said, "Now that we settled property issues, I need to take a shower."

Wade said, "I need one too. Can I take it with you?"

Ginny blushed and said, "Ok. My last shower with a man was a long time ago." He followed her to the shower stall next to her bedroom.

As she stepped under the water spray, Ginny looked at Wade's drooping cock, giggled, and said, "That's the first time he's not stiff."

Wade nodded and washed Ginny's boobs for a long time, until she giggled, and said, "That's enough." He then washed Ginny's buttocks and grey-blonde pubes. Ginny began to wash Wade's cock and balls, and was delighted to see his cock become stiff again. She grasped and examined it for a while, slowly squatted, kissed it, and then took it in to her mouth while fondling his hanging sack of balls. Wade lovingly held her head with both hands and fucked her mouth slowly as his cock became very hard. He lifted her to stand up, French kissed her, and began to hump her crotch.

Ginny said in awe, "You want me again?"

Wade smiled and said, "You're a gorgeous woman. You turn me on."

Ginny cooed, "Lucky me. Let's go to the bedroom."

As he toweled his body, Wade watched Ginny blow dry her hair. Lovingly, he wiped off wet spots on her back. After she was done drying her hair, as she squealed happily, Wade carried her in his arms and slowly dropped her on her large bed. He then climbed on the bed, lifted both of her legs, and slowly kissed her from her toes to her head.

Ginny said, "I want to model a lingerie set I bought. Close your eyes."

After he closed his eyes, she put on an open-cup bra and a pair of open crotch panties, both made out of black sheer fabric. Standing in front of the lighted dressing table, she put on the pearl jewelry he gave her, and costume rings on her long fingers, and said,

"Ok, you can look. I hope these satisfy your fondness for my boobs and crotch."

He said, "Wow. Can I hug you?"

She said, "In a minute."

When Ginny beckoned him, Wade ran to her, hugged her, and grasped her big boobs that spilled out of her open-cup bra. Languidly, she lifted up her arms and put them around his neck. In response, he pushed his stiff cock in to her buttocks, but Ginny was not ready to let his cock in to her sex portal. He moved his hands down to her crotch, spread the opening in the panties, and rubbed her well-lubricated clit. He whispered, again, "You're gorgeous," and started humping her buttocks. Instinctively, she leaned forward, placed her hands on the dressing table, and tilted her ass up. Without even looking, Wade snaked his cock in to her pussy and, while holding her sagging boobs firmly, stood still, and savored the erotic feelings of her plump buttocks pressing against his crotch and her snug pussy around his cock. He moaned when Ginny tightened her pussy wall around his cock. Staring at the image of the sexy woman in the mirror, he fucked her slowly enjoying the sensations.

After a while, he said, "I'm tired. Let's go to bed."

Wade nudged Ginny to climb on top of him and, to get a good view of his lover, put two pillows under his head. After she impaled herself on his cock, he sucked her exposed nipples, and whispered, "Fuck me, baby."

She blushed at his suggestive words, but wanted to try the squat position she saw on the DVD. When slowly she opened her thighs and squatted, his big cock went deep in to her love channel. Watching his pleasure-filled face intently, Ginny fucked him in slow strokes keeping his sensations on the verge of his climax.

Wade said urgently, "Stop. Just squeeze it," trying to prolong the intense pleasure.

Ginny cooed, "Let go. You got lot more jism in you," and clamped her pussy as tightly as she could. Wade let loose several spurts of cum deep in her.

As he fell asleep, he mumbled, "My balls are empty."

Some time, during the night, Ginny felt Wade's stiff cock poking her buttocks; lovingly, she grasped it, placed it at her well-lubricated pussy, and moaned softly as he pushed it deep in to her. Some time later, she felt spurts of his hot cum near her womb.

Ginny Helps Wade Move

Next morning, when Ginny woke up, she saw Wade was asleep and his cock was stiff, but reluctantly she decided not to grasp it. He woke up, when he smelled coffee. He got dressed, went to the kitchen, hugged Ginny, and fixed himself a cup of coffee. Ginny placed in front of him a plate of scrambled eggs, sausage links, and home fried potatoes, and said,

"I would like to see how much of your stuff needs to be moved."

Luckily, besides his books and weight lifting equipment, there was not much that needed to be moved. After they unloaded her pickup, she helped him set up the weight lifting bench and other pieces in front of the mirror-covered wall.

He said, "I've to talk to prospective players for the community college coach. Tonight, I've to pick up my mom at the airport. I may not be free until Wednesday or Thursday. I'll miss seeing you."

She said, "Help your mom. I'll be working Monday to Wednesday afternoons at the sporting goods store in the mall."

Wade said, "Great. I'll call just to hear your voice," and left after hugging her.

After he left, she stripped the bed sheets, collected clothes scattered all over, and did a load of laundry; she also carefully hand washed her delicate lingerie. Later in the morning, she went shopping and bought a white tight-fitting tank top, a black cup-less bustier, and a few groceries. Wade called every day and professed his fondness for her, and gave her updates on moving his mom's belongings.

On Wednesday morning, Wade told her on the phone, "Mom and her boy friend just left. They threw away more than half the stuff in the house. I'm going to the campus for team practice. Can we have dinner tonight?"

Ginny said, "I'm working this afternoon, but we can have chicken, stuffing, and salad. You need to eat well."

Wade said, "Ok. See you about seven."

On the way home from work, Ginny bought a roasted chicken. At home, she showered, and put on beige shorts and a white tank top. She also put on the pearl necklace and ear rings Wade gave her, and light make up.

Wade hugged Ginny and said, "Missed you. You look gorgeous."

He was also wearing shorts and a tank top.

He asked, "How's the job?"

She said, "Good. I was invited to play softball in a summer league. You ok leaving your home for good?"

He said, "I was sad. I'm ok now." Over dinner, he said, "Every thing is so tasty. May be I can have a second helping later. I'm pitching in an intra squad game tomorrow. Family members are welcome to watch."

She said, "I'll come. I may also do some shopping before the game."

After dinner and cleaning, Wade hugged Ginny from behind, and said, "Thanks for the dinner, gorgeous," and pushed his stiffening cock in to her ass. She turned, put her slender arms around his neck, and French kissed him. He touched her covered boobs, hugged her, and said, "Take off the bra."

She removed her silk bra and put it around his neck. Grasping her boobs, he kissed her long neck. Her pussy got wetter. She said, "Take off your shorts and underwear, and come see what I did to the exercise room," and led him to the basement. He saw the cycle and the StairMaster were across from the weight lifting bench, and thick place rugs covered the thin carpeting. She gushed, "You can see me working out while you are lifting weights."

Mischievously, he said, "I want to see your bare ass," and, as she giggled, he pulled her shorts down. He pulled her panties to her feet and kissed her curly grey-blonde pubes; his nostrils picked up aroma of perfume and her excited pussy scent. He crawled behind her and, as she giggled, he kissed her meaty buttocks; she stepped out of the high-heel sandals, stood on the StairMaster pedals, and looked at him sexily over her left shoulder; she saw him staring at her lovely buttocks while his cock was waving and throbbing.

She came to him and made him lie on the weight lifting bench and, placing one foot on each side of the bench, sat facing him on his chest. Wade looked in to her blue eyes; at her bra-less, tank top-covered boobs, slender bare arms, and whispered, "Wow," and reaching up grasped her boobs. While watching her crotch and his head in the mirror, she brought her spread pussy close to his face. She watched intently as he lifted his head, licked her juicy pussy with his tongue repeatedly, pausing only to swallow her love nectar. Suddenly, he clamped his mouth on her vagina; in turn, she pressed it firmly on his mouth and face, and gently rode back and forth on his face. She grabbed the horizontal bar above his head for support as her body convulsed with an intense orgasm.

Ginny slid backwards to his upper thighs, leaving a trail of her nectar on his tummy, firmly held his throbbing cock in her right hand, and cooed, "I want to see him spurt, please." Wade nodded and watched as Ginny, while her boobs swayed, alternated between sucking and pumping his cock.

After he had a long climax and she caught his semen-filled cum in tissues, she got off of him, helped him get up from the bench, and said, "Would you like to have a piece of apple pie?"

Softly, he mumbled, "Yes. I want you too." Giggling, she said, "Ok, pie first."

Ginny put on a robe and fixed two slices of apple pie in the kitchen. As they ate, Wade said, "I heard there will be scouts from pro teams tomorrow. I know I'm not going to be as good as Clemens or Ryan. I want to earn a degree in business. What do you think?"

Ginny said, "You have a good attitude. May be you are a better pitcher than you think. My dad was also modest and played in the minor leagues. He earned a degree in education; and had a good career as a teacher and coach."

Wade said, "Thanks for your support."

She said, "I'll support you as long as you want me to."

He said, "I want you for ever."

She said, "People change as they grow up. I hope you will want me when I'm old."

He said, "Your age does not bother me. Like I said, I want you."

She saw his stiff cock, giggled, and said, "You clean up here, while I freshen up."

Several minutes later, while he was watching TV in the den, Ginny called from her bedroom, "Honey, please zip me up."

Wade saw she was standing in front of the dressing table, and had on a black cup-less bustier, black stockings, garter belt, and said, "You're gorgeous. Love your outfit." Ginny saw, his face was flush with passion. After pulling her zipper up, as he hugged her, she saw in the mirror his oozing cock head poking below her vagina. He pushed her to lean forward and, after humping her bare ass a few times, he lodged the tip of his cock head in her love channel. That night and next morning, Wade made love to Ginny three more times as if to prove that he finds her to be a desirable woman.

Ginny Watches Wade Pitch

Next day about noon, Ginny drove Wade to near the state college campus in Cortland, and, after dropping him off at the baseball field, went shopping. Wearing white shorts, a white sleeve-less blouse, a white cap, and dark sunglasses, she sat in the stands behind the home plate, and watched Wade pitch a one-hitter. After the game, one pro scout told him to pitch another year for the college and improve his curve ball. Wade invited Ginny to join his friends for a beer at a bar before returning home.

He helped her barbecue hamburgers for dinner. During dinner, she said, "I've lots of work to do. You need to set up your room." Smiling, she added, "I'll leave the kitchen door unlocked."

When Wade went to Ginny's bed and stretched out on it, she sat up, grasped his cock, and French kissed him. He saw she had on a pink baby doll night gown and said, "You're gorgeous in pink." She sucked on his cock to make it stiff, impaled herself on it, and fucked him passionately to have an intense orgasm. She fell asleep on top of him with his stiff cock buried in her pussy and his muscular arms wrapped around her. She woke up couple of times when he fucked her vigorously and fell asleep when he stopped.

During that season and the next, the evening before each home game, Ginny served a large dinner of roasted chicken, stuffing, and salad to Wade; afterwards, she would wear black lingerie and Wade would lover her passionately. On the day of the game, she wore white clothes and dark sunglasses, sat in the stands behind the home plate, and made notes while watching him pitch. Watching Wade pitch during a game also turned on Ginny. Consequently, later in the evening she was aggressive in bed and rode his cock until she had at least one orgasm.

Wade's Short Pro Career

When Wade was assigned to a minor league team in Georgia, Ginny was happy and said, "Go for it, baby. If you do well, you will be a major league pitcher."

Wade said, "Why don't you come with me?"

She said, "I'll miss you, but I've a life of my own here. I'll work full time and play softball whenever I can. It's time for you to be on your own. I know you can do it. Call me if you need anything." She wanted to but did not say that he will meet many women and he might meet the right one; she also did not tell him that she loved him.

During the first month Wade was in Georgia, he called Ginny often. Later, as she expected, the calls became infrequent. Ginny assumed that Wade would forget her, but on her birthday each year a large bouquet of flowers were delivered to her at the sporting goods store with a note, 'Happy Birthday, Ginny.' It was signed Wade. After about a year, she read in a baseball magazine that Wade married a young woman and in the accompanying picture she saw the bride looked to be pregnant. Later, she read that Wade was signed by a major league team and given a good signing bonus.

Meanwhile, Ginny started working full time and, after a year, was promoted to a supervisor. She also played softball in the summer and, when Sally stepped down, she became the manager of the team. Even though she met a few men about 40 to 50 years old, because each came with heavy emotional baggage, she did not find any of them worthy of a relationship. Ginny bought a pair of dildos and masturbated regularly while watching adult movies; she always imagined that it was Wade making love to her.

Wade Returns to Ginny

Wade's major league career lasted about one season. Beset with injuries, his ERA was very high. His career ended when, after a night game, a drunk driver failed to stop at a yield sign and hit his SUV; Wade's left arm, which was his pitching arm, was broken. Jack heard about the accident on a late night TV sports program and had Sally tell Ginny about it right away. When Ginny expressed her concern for Wade, Sally told her that he should be in good care and there was not much she could do to help him; she also predicted he would come back to her. After surgery and painful physiotherapy, Wade regained partial use of his arm. The baseball team offered him a position as a scout, but he recalled Ginny's advice to earn a college degree and become a teacher. He decided to call Ginny.