Widow Plays Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Wade called Ginny to tell her his plans, they talked a long time like old friends. She was glad that he was not hurt more seriously and had recovered enough to do routine chores. He called her several times; he convinced her he needed her when he said, "You helped me become who I am. I'm sure you can help me move to the next stage of my life."

After he told her that he was going back to the state college, she asked, "When will your classes begin?"

He said, "In September, but I want to move soon to Cortland; the team will pay for my move and the insurance company for a new car. I need a place to stay a few days before I find an apartment. Can I stay in the room on top of your garage?"

Softly, she said, "Yes. When are you coming?" He said, "I'm flying Friday from Atlanta," and gave her details of his flight. She said, "I'll see you at the airport."

When Sally heard that Wade was returning to be with Ginny, she was excited and said, "Keep him at your home. I'm sure he would love that. I'll have Jack install a specially-designed swing in your exercise room; it's my present to you."

Giggling, Ginny said, "You're too much." When Sally explained how she and Jack use the swing, Ginny blushed intensely.

Sally whispered, "Jack has been fucking me like a rabbit."

Ginny replied, "Tell me something new," and the two friends giggled.

Ginny showered, shaved, painted her toe and finger bails bright red, and put on a necklace and dangling ear rings. On the way to the airport, she wondered if Wade would notice more wrinkles on her neck and upper arms, her larger sagging boobs, and that she had her mostly grey hair dyed blonde. Wade spotted Ginny in white Capri pants, white short-sleeve blouse, a softball jacket on her arm, and white sandals. She looked more beautiful than he remembered.

He hugged her lovingly longer than she anticipated and said, "Love your blonde hair. You're still a gorgeous woman. I missed you."

She said, "I missed you too." She saw his forehead receded a bit and he was more muscular. After they picked up his bags, as she drove her pickup, she became aware that he was staring at her face and boobs. Blushing, she held his hand as he kissed her on her right cheek; her pussy tingled spontaneously, like in old times.

He said, "I'm hungry. Please drive to the tavern where we used to go." The tavern was crowded, but the waiter recognized Wade and seated them at a corner table. They drank water and munched on snack foods.

He told her, "My marriage ended while I was pitching in a minor league; Darlene got custody of our son, Curt. He is a good kid. He will visit me for a week next month," and showed her photos of Curt.

In turn, Ginny told him, "I'm still working at the sports goods store; I'm also helping them purchase sports clothing."

Wade held her hand and said, "I'm so glad to see you. You are gorgeous."

Ginny blushed and said, "Thanks." She did not say aloud that she still cared for him.

He saw two men staring at him unsure of his identity and said to her, "Let's get out of here before someone recognizes me. I promised to visit my old coach on Monday; he is one guy I must see."

After they brought in his bags, Wade hugged Ginny tightly, and said, "I missed you, baby." Before she could reply, he French kissed her passionately and pushed his partially erect cock in to her belly.

She giggled nervously and then said in a serious tone, "One part of my mind says you do care for me; another says I may be just a readily available piece of ass to an athlete. I hear Jim is cheating all the time on his wife."

He slid to his knees and said, "You mean a lot to me. I want you to be my special friend. I bought these for you," and handed her two small wrapped boxes.

She opened the boxes and squealed, "Diamond ear rings and a necklace with a diamond-encrusted pendant."

He said, "They are gifts to a special friend."

She pulled him up and said, "You should see the exercise room."

After French kissing her passionately, he removed her blouse, grasped her large white bra-covered boobs, and whispered, "They are gorgeous."

As she led him to the exercise room, she asked, "How is your arm?"

He said, "It's fine if I don't lift heavy weights."

Ginny said, "I painted this room and ---."

Before she finished the sentence, he said, "You have a love swing."

Blushing, she said, "It's a present from Sally to us." Shyly, she added, "I'll put the jewelry on and change in to something more comfortable."

A few minutes later Wade heard Ginny's foot steps. He saw she had on a low-cut white tank top, a short plaid skirt, and white thigh highs. Standing in front of a mirror, she said, "I love the ear rings. Do you like this cheer leader skirt the store is selling?"

Wade said, "Wow. You look great."

Coyly, she said, "The tank top is my idea." She watched in the mirror as he hugged her from behind, grasped her tank top-covered boobs, and kissed her long neck, smooth shoulders, and upper arms; when she reached behind and put her arms around his neck, he rubbed her sexy arm pits. She was sure he loved her as before.

Ginny nudged him to take off his shorts and under wear, and grasped his stiff cock. As she led him to the swing with his cock firmly in her grasp, he said, "You're lovely, darling. Please sit on the swing." He knelt on a large padded mat, pushed her skirt to her waist, kissed her white panties-covered crotch, and said, "Beautiful." She saw on his face desire for her. He lowered her panties and planted several kisses on her heavy growth of mostly grey pubic hair. He put a finger in her wet pussy, scooped her love nectar, and licked it off. Gently, he grasped her tank top-covered boobs and said, "Baby, let me taste you." Slowly, Ginny leaned back on the swing, and he raised her spread legs and hooked them in two stirrups. Happily, he licked her wide-open love gash slowly savoring the feel of her slick labia and clit, and slurping her copious love nectar. As she watched his bobbing head at her crotch, her passion increased gradually and led to a long orgasm.

A few minutes after the pleasure of her orgasm subsided, Wade stood up. He saw Ginny's glistening pussy surrounded by heavy growth of grey pubic hair and wide-open legs; eagerly, he pushed his cock in to her slick pussy. Seeing her in a cheerleader skirt, white thigh highs, and jiggling boobs underneath a tight tank top triggered a continuous flow of cum from his cock in to her pussy. He had a climax in a very short time.

He wanted to continue fucking Ginny's love channel, but he heard her call, "I want to suck it." That's when he saw she was flat on her back and her head was hanging slightly. He walked and stood with his pulsing cock close to her mouth. She grasped his engorged, sex fluids-covered cock, and sucked on it until it became more stiff. Soon, he slowly pushed his saliva-covered cock deep in to her pussy. He stood still savoring his cock being buried deep and touching her womb. He had not been that deep in to another woman; he rubbed her thigh high-covered legs and thighs, and fondled and kissed her sagging boobs. He loved to watch his big cock go in and out of her dense pubes-covered pussy. He felt his second climax cumming and, as he fucked her urgently, he leaned forward, hugged her passionately, and let go several jets of his cum deep inside her.

Ginny felt Wade's hot cum being sprayed in her pussy. After he recovered, he pulled her up to stand, slowly placed her on his right shoulder, and carried her to her bedroom. They fell asleep with him hugging her and her head on his shoulder. After sleeping a few hours, Ginny woke up and, when she saw Wade's cock had become stiff again, she straddled his waist, pushed his cock in to her pussy, and slept with her head on his muscular chest and a big smile on her face.

Besides love making, Ginny helped Wade with his finances and made sure he studied hard. Still, she never turned him away when he got amorous, like when they exercised together. Ginny knew that Wade loved to smell her neck, arm pits, and crotch; by using perfumes, she made sure that she smelled good. She and Sally bought sexy female clothing, and replaced love swings as needed.

WADE GRADUATES

It was a Saturday morning. Wade graduated the day before with a degree in business administration. He also received an offer to work as a teacher's assistant in Cortland. Ginny made arrangements to celebrate his achievements. He acknowledged Ginny's help at dinner by saying, "Ginny is the guiding light of my life." They celebrated late in to the night with friends; it was early morning when they went to bed.

Wade woke up late and, as he showered, thought of loving Ginny on the love swing. His cock got hard. He put on just a tank top and went looking for her. In the kitchen, he found Ginny dressed in white tight shorts and low-cut tank top. She had put on the diamond ear rings and necklace with a heart-shaped pendant he gave her. Her face looked radiant of a woman who was being fucked well regularly.

She blushed when she saw his semi erect cock swinging in air. She also saw his passion-filled face.

She asked, "Did you sleep well?"

He said, "Best night's sleep in a long while."

She said, "Do you want breakfast?"

He said, "Later. Right now, I want you."

Blushing, she said, "I want you too, on the swing," and led him to the love swing in the exercise room.

He removed her shorts and panties, to find her large boobs swilling out of an open-cup bra. He looked in to her eyes, and said, "You look lovely with the diamond ear rings on."

She said, "Thanks. Now, lie on your back."

After he got comfortable on the swing, she stood astride his head and watched him lick her juicy pussy. Seeing that his cock had stiffened, she straddled his waist, and slowly impaled herself on his stiff cock. He lifted his head and saw her lovely face, sexy boobs, and his brown pubes mingled with her dense growth of grey pubic hair. Lovingly, he fondled her boobs and tweaked her nipples, as she savored the slow build up of passion and a deep orgasm that made her crotch convulse uncontrollably. Later, she cooed, "Hold me tightly in your strong arms and fuck me."

*

Dear Reader, thank you for reading my story. Your comments and suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks. Oldlover69.