Wife Acts Out Ch. 3

Story Info
Husband follows wife at party.
736 words
3.94
101.4k
12
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 12/23/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cajunguy
cajunguy
159 Followers

Wife Acts Out Husband's Fantasy Without Knowing Ch. 3

I was fortunate enough to be able to see Amy with Pat and Bill more and more. She never knew it but I was really enjoying spying on her while she did for real what I had fantasized about on so many occasions.

One occasion, Amy said that she had to attend a manager meeting slash company party at one of the nicer hotels downtown. I asked if spouses were invited but she said that it was just for the employees. I happily conceded that I could not go knowing full well that I would be there but not for her to see.

I watched as Amy dressed for the "meeting". She decided to wear a very short skirt with a blouse that offered a peek at her ample cleavage. As she was walking out the door, she kissed me and said for me not to wait up since the meeting and party would probably last late into the night. As she drove off, I quickly changed and hopped in the car. I took all the shortcuts I knew so that I could beat her to the hotel.

Once I arrived, I was happy to learn that the restaurant/bar were directly across from the ball room. I sat at a table and ordered a drink and just waited for the fun to begin. Not long after I got settled, employees from the store started making their way in. I was pleased when I saw Amy walk in with Pat and Bill not far behind.

The meeting was very brief and then the party got started. I could see from my vantage point as Amy was the life of the party. She danced with everyone there including some ladies. She was clearly having the time of her life and so were the men who were staring at her the whole evening. The party started to die down and I watched as Amy concentrated more and more on Pat and Bill. I wasn't ready when I saw the 3 of them leave together. I followed them as they left the hotel and started toward the parking garage.

When they got to Amy's car, Pat turned Amy around and kissed her passionately. Not to be left out, Bill spun her towards him and gave her a kiss of his own. Very shortly, Amy's blouse was off and each of the men had a nipple in their mouth. By the look on her face, Amy was in heaven. While they sucked, she was rubbing their cocks through their pants. She pulled away from them and dropped to her knees. She undid their pants and then stuck her hand in and fished out both of their cocks. She immediately engulfed Bill's prick in her mouth while stroking Pat's cock. She took turns sucking their cocks until she bluntly said that she needed to be fucked.

Pat immediately laid her back on the hood of the car and removed her skirt and panties. He knelt and licked her pussy until he thought she would cum. Just before she came, he stopped eating her pussy and lined his cock up with the entrance to her cunt. He slowly put his dick in with her moaning the whole time. Bill decided his cock needed attention to so he stood on the hood and moved his dick to her mouth. She happily accepted his cock between her lips as he began to piston his cock in and out.

Here was my wife fucking and sucking two guys and I loved it. Bill was the first to cum. That didn't surprise me because she is very skilled at sucking cock. He pulled is cock out and began jacking it just above her open mouth. Within a few strokes, he was shooting his think cum all over her face and in her mouth. When Pat saw this, he sped up his strokes and was on the brink. He told Bill to move as he pulled his cock from her pussy in time to shoot his cum on her stomach and tits. When he finished, Amy dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth.

After they were done, they dressed and went their separate ways. In my next story, I will tell you about the time that I confronted Amy about her cheating.

To Be Continued...

cajunguy
cajunguy
159 Followers