Wife Agrees to Strip Joint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued stopping at the tables with the most handsome in-shape guys and skipping the older out-of-shape men. I chuckled to myself that at least she was discriminating. I couldn't believe how many guys she had given a lap dance to by time she got to me. I reached out to guide her into my lap and the bouncer stepped up to me and my wife asked where was my money. I was reaching in my pocket when she just walked right past me and to the next table. There was a guy in his late-twenties there and he held out a $50 bill and my wife grabbed it and dropped to her knees and started to unzip his pants when the bouncer whispered something in her ear. She quickly stood up and took the guy by the hand and led him to the area marked private. I tried to walk over there but the bouncer stopped me at the door and wouldn't let me in. I just went back to my seat and waited. After about 10 minutes the guy came out with a smile on his faced followed by my wife.

By this time one of the first dancers was back up on the stage dancing. I was dying to know what she did to that guy in the back for $50. My wife started to walk toward our table when she was stopped by another guy who handed her some money, I couldn't make out how much, but she climbed on top of his lap and gave him a lap dance like the other guys. At the next table someone must have given her another fifty as she took him back to the private area. Again, after about 10 minutes the guy came out with a smile and my wife followed. She came directly to our table this time and sat down. The bouncer had left her and was now escorting the last dancer who was working the crowd with lap dances. I asked my wife what she did in the private room and she just smiled. I asked her again and she leaned in to me and licked my ear and sucked my earlobe into her mouth and whispered gave them blowjobs.

I was shocked at what I was hearing but turned on as all hell. She said the bouncer told her that the patrons can't expose their cocks nor could she engage in penetration in the big room. They had to go to the private room for any sex. I said sex, you don't think what you did to that young guy was sex? She laughed and asked what a girl had to do to get a drink around there. I said you have all the money why don't you order one. She smiled and got up and walked over to a table of guys and asked if anyone wanted to buy her a drink. They all offered and she jumped on the lap of one the guys and as she waited for the waitress to bring her another screwdriver. Meanwhile the guy buying the drink was squeezing her tits and playing with her pussy. I saw him lick his finger two or three times so I know he must have gotten into her pussy with his finger. She gulped her drink down and started to wander back to our table.

Before she could get to the table another group of guys stopped her and started to fondle her. My wife got into a rather animated conversation with them as I saw her shaking her head and they kept saying something to her. Finally, she shook her head yes and took one of the guys back toward the private room. I decided I had to see what was going on in there. I walked toward the bathroom and just before I got there I darted into the private area without anyone noticing me as all the attention was on the stage. A minor fight had broken out and both bouncers were dragging a guy out of the bar. I saw four rooms in the private area and could hear my wife moaning in the third one.

I stopped and listened and I could hear her saying "it is so big I don't think it will fit." I just had to see what was happening so I opened the door slightly and could see she was on her knees trying to stick this guy's huge cock in her mouth. He was fingering her pussy as she was trying to open wide enough to swallow his cock. Soon she gave up trying and was just jacking him up and down. He grabbed her hair and told her he paid $100 for a blow job and either she was going to swallow his cock or he was going to put it somewhere else for his $100. I was relieved to hear her tell him that she told him at the table that she doesn't fuck. She finally convinced him to put his briefs back on and she would ride his cock with her bare pussy but he couldn't enter her.

The guy slipped his briefs back on and my wife mounted him as he laid flat on the floor. I couldn't see much but I heard her moaning and saying how big it was as she was sliding her ass back and forth across his cock. Just then I heard someone coming into the back room area and darted down the hall to an open room. I looked around the room and saw monitors set up for each of the private rooms and the stage. I watched as the girl on the stage was stripping and doing a pretty good job of it. I looked at my wife's room monitor and saw that the guy was kneading her tits back and forth as she continued to give him a lap dance. I reached over and turned the knob under her room monitor and could hear her moaning loudly. As I looked down at her ass I noticed that is briefs were laying on the floor and wondered what had happened to the no fucking rule. I open the door and looked in the hall and saw the coast was clear so I slid back down the hallway to her room and opened her door slightly to look in. I had a great view and could see that she was giving him a lap dance alright, but his bare cock was rubbing up and down her pussy.

I almost burst in but caught myself. I wanted to scream at her don't you know you're fertile but then I saw that his cock hadn't entered her pussy. She was just sliding up and down his huge shaft with her pussy lips wrapped around his cock. She would move her hips so her pussy would slide up his shaft almost to his head and then back down again. I was impressed by her control and how close she could get to his head entering her hole and just before it got there slide back down his shaft again. Pretty soon he started to moan and she picked up the pace to help him cum. It was right then that I suddenly felt this arm grab me. I leaned forward and knocked the door open and my wife slightly off her stride. In that brief instant I watched in horror as his cock head hit her pussy opening and slid right in. I couldn't believe how big his cock was and there it was sliding in her pussy, a good four to five inches of it anyway. Then again with all the excitement it was no wonder she was so lubed up. She let out a scream of pleasure as I was yanked out of the room by the bouncer.

I tried to tell him that was my wife but between her moans and his yelling "I'm cumming, I 'm cumming" I am sure my plead wasn't heard. My worst fears were realized when I heard her crying "not in me, no not in me." I broke loose from the bouncer rushing back down the hallway in time to watch his cock plop out of her pussy with cum oozing everywhere. She was half freaking out and half screaming in ecstasy. The other bouncer came barging through door and between the two bouncers I was airborne as they lifted me up and carried me to the door to the club and threw me out onto the sidewalk. As I tried to walk back in the doors were locked and I realized it was past 3 am and they had closed to new customers. I didn't know what to do so I walked to the windows to try to look in but of course they were covered. I stood outside for about 15 minutes when my wife came out fully dressed.

I was relieved and furious at the same time. I knew she had just let that guy cum in her, and the younger guy earlier I am sure got some cum in her also. I was screaming at her asking how she could let that happen when she stopped me grabbed my arm and said "this was all your idea." I just stood there speechless and knew she was right.

12