All Comments on 'Wife and I Get a Roommate Ch. 07'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
smoothboismoothboialmost 12 years ago

I like that everyone seems to be primarily homo now and the men are 100% submissive. I hope they get into some real nasty fetish play.

DegausserDegausseralmost 12 years ago
Amazing story

I have read this since the beginning and love the way that this story is developing. Losing me (personally) at water sports but hey - each to their own. I'd love the idea of some of this being filmed and put online... interaction with viewers and the like but that's probably not suitable for the time period. Anyway! Loving the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep it 'up'

You're surely keeping ME 'up' with each installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AWESOME, but...

please keep the crossdressing coming, i love that, and Carol is just awesome, just the way a misstress should be, but please don't loose sight of the fact that tony and Carol are married and don't turn it into a "straight guy turned gay" kind of shit...

oh, and please please please don't forget to make Carol insult her dear and beloved husband, it's seems to be missing these past chapters.

i love that this isn't a cuckhold situation, i just can't stand that, i find it a huge turn off, you gave me a scare when david came in the picture, but you handled it very well!!!

thongpantythongpantyalmost 12 years ago

I've read all 7 stories and could of cum with each one. Cant wait for another hard on to play with while reading.

ThomiBoyThomiBoyover 11 years ago

I read the whole series and found it extremely hot. I was kind of hoping the motel trucker would show up again. I imagine him playing with the guys as the girls look on. Oh, to be there!!!!! Please keep it cumming!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I have read all the chapters, been loving it so far. Hope you will continue the story.

jojo9696jojo9696over 10 years ago
Love it as always Tony

Dont like the watersports but the stories keep me hard and wet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Shower

Loved the beach shower scene and the circle jerk while being fucked - good stuff!

partsman134partsman134about 10 years ago
So hot

another great chapter.

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Just getting more and more Filthy..🔥🍆

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous