Wife and I Get a Roommate Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonyl65
tonyl65
2,376 Followers

I could see that my cock went into hiding from the assault on my ass, but there was a long string of cum dripping from the tip to the floor. We continue to fuck like that for another ten minutes before Carol came hard on top of David. The girls were fulfilled but I hadn't really cum yet and David was probably the same. The girls, exhausted now stopped us from fucking; Carol, through a panting breath, told us "Ok, ok guys stop fucking."

David and I both lay still as the girls unstrapped their harness holding the strap on dildo's in our asses. Together the girls rolled off of us, still impaled on the double headed dildo. I felt the big dildo start to slip out of my ass, until it fell to the ground and out of my ass. My ass felt like it was wide open, I reached back and the hole was open about three inches wide.

Carol instructed us to come over and hold the dildo in place while she and Laura continued to fuck each other. This gave me a chance to watch the action and recover from the ass assault I just got. Watching the girls fuck each other and hearing them moaning and groaning, sending each other into simultaneous orgasms was enough to get both David and I hard again. I could feel the dildo in my hand vibrate from their orgasms; it was really turning me on. The girls finally rolled away from the dildo, totally spent. The dildo slipped out of Carol's ass first with a popping sound, and then Laura reached back and pulled the dildo the rest of the way out of her ass. They both turned to each other and started to make out, smashing their breast together and grabbing each other's ass cheeks, forcing them as close together as possible.

David I and felt a little left out and horny. Carol noticed our lack of cumming, "Go on you two cock suckers get to it. I want you two to get in a 69 and suck each other's cocks dry. And make sure you both kiss and sooth those swollen pussies of yours while you're down there."

David and I got our free ticket to play with each other in front of the girls. David pulled me to him and shoved his tongue down my throat, and then he forced me down to his hard dripping cock. I kissed my way down his chest, stopping long enough to tongue fuck his hairy belly button. I moved down to his cock head and slowly licked his dripping cum from his soft sensitive head.

I could hear David take a deep breath, as he rubbed his hands through my hair. As I slid my tongue down his shaft David bent down to a squatting position on the floor. I tongue washed his balls and then rubbed my face all over his cock and balls. David slowly moved to a sitting position and then lifted his legs up and apart to allow me better access to his balls and ass.

I licked David's balls then moved to the space between his balls and ass, running my tongue back and forth until I finally started in on the hot hole. First I ran my tongue around the edge. I couldn't believe it still had not closed all the way. I loved that I could run my tongue around the rim while his hole was still gaping wide open. I started to dart my tongue in and out of his hole. David was moaning and writhing on the floor.

David swung his body around so that we were now in a 69 position. David pulled my legs towards him and forced me to double up a bit so he can work my ass. His tongue was soft and wet as it circled around my battered hole. I felt soft kissed all over my cheeks and hole. We must have been really moaning because I could see that the girls were hovered over us watching us make out.

The girls were getting off watching us as Laura started telling us how hot we looked, "MMMM. Ya, eat those asses. Oh fuck ya, that's it stick your tongue in that boy pussy. It would be so hot if you were cleaning out freshly fucked holes full of cum. Would you like that slut? You want some nice hot man juice to eat out of your pussies?"

David and I just groaned more as our cocks were leaking and hard as rocks. I heard a slap that must have been the girls urging David on. Then I heard Carol, "Looks like these cock suckers would like real cocks up their pussies and filling them with cum; maybe we should find a group of hard cocks to stuff these pussies full of hot cream? I bet they would take on all comers, anything with a cock and balls would make these two pussies happy, right bitches?" With that they both slapped our exposed asses.

I could feel my balls tighten up. I couldn't hold back much longer, I was going to cum. All of this dirty talk of being gang fucked was pushing me to the edge. I moved back to suck in David's cock hoping he would do the same. My tongue licked up David's balls, along his hard tight shaft, and then I engulfed his dripping head.

As I pushed David's cock in my mouth I felt a warm wet glove cover my cock, David was sucking me. I couldn't hold it any more, I was going to cum and the only thing I could do was push David's cock down my throat and scream into his balls as my body convulsed and I shot my load into David's mouth. My body shook as I hummed all around David's cock. My balls tightened up, my toes curled as my cock shot another hard burst into David.

This was enough to push David over the edge as well. I felt David's cock swell in my mouth, stretching my mouth to the limits. My eyes began to water as I couldn't breathe, but I was cumming so hard I couldn't back off. David's cum shot down my throat, I felt his cum pumping as his cock pulsated in my mouth, draining into my stomach. I finally backed off enough to feel a couple of more spurts wash over my mouth. I pressed my tongue to the open slit on his cock head and felt another spurt of hot cum force itself against my tongue. I fought to hold it in his cock before I let the pressure off his cock head and let it gush out, filling my mouth with another mouthful of cum.

The girls pulled us apart and Carol shoved her tongue in my mouth as we shared David's cum. Laura and David did the same sharing my cum. We were all spent as we slowly made out with each other, turning our heads from one to another, letting any mouth and tongue enter each other. We finally got up, shut the tv off, and went to our kings size bed where we all laid down and went to sleep.

The next morning we woke, sticky and smelling of dried cum and sweat, pure ambrosia. I was on the end of the bed and easily rolled off and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and was just about to take a piss when David walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. David came up behind me and pressed his naked body against my back. David reached his arms around me pulling me against his hard cock. David grabbed my cock and squeezed it, whispering in my ear, "Hold it for a couple more seconds," and then he kissed my neck making me hard and unable to piss.

David reached over and turned on the shower. David guided me towards the shower where we stepped in and away from the water spray. David got on his hands and knees and turned to me, "shove it in and then take your morning piss, fill me with a hot piss enema."

I was hard but I wasn't sure I could piss this way. I got down between his legs and, rubbing some spit on my head, pointed to his hole, and pressed it in. My cock slid in a little, and then David pushed back hard against me sucking in my entire cock. "Now let go, even if you get soft stay pressed against me."

I had to go so bad, the pressure of his ass muscles wouldn't let me release, finally my cock softened a bit and I started to release a hot stream into his gut. I held his hips tight, pulling his ass to me as tight as I could. The pressure of my hot piss was too much and it was forcing my cock out. "No don't let it out, oh god keep filling me up, it is so good"

My piss was spraying back against me; thank god we were in the shower. It was messy, but it was extremely hot. I finally finished and pulled away from his ass. My piss gushed out of David's ass. David got up and rinsed off, then turned to me, grabbed my shoulders and spun me around so that my back was to him. David pushed my shoulders down, bending me forward. I knew what was going to happen so I reached back and spread my cheeks as he pressed his hard member into my waiting hole.

When his cock head started to push into me I instantly pushed back against him letting his cock enter me. I guess David wasn't ready to release his morning piss. He started to fuck me with slow and long strokes. I lay bent over enjoying the ride. David gripped my shoulders and pulled me back against his cock, forcing his entire length in me. David's pelvic bone kept slamming against my ass. David slid his hands down the front of my chest and pinched my nipples forcing a moan from my lips, "Mmmmm, yes that is so good, pinch my titties David, fuck my pussy."

Then I felt him release his hot stream. It was way too much to be cum. I don't know how he was able to keep his hardon, but he was deep in my bowels spraying his fire hose full of piss. The pressure was unbelievable. I could feel my ass open up and allow his hot stream to squirt back against him. David was holding me tight around the hips, "Oh this feels so fucking hot. I could feel all my hot piss filling you up. It's dripping down my balls and legs, so fucking hot."

His stream finally stopped and his hardon softened a bit and he pulled his cock out followed by a flood of piss. We cleaned each other up. David grabbed the enema bag and we douched each other a couple more times to clean ourselves out. We got out of the shower and dried off. When we opened the bathroom door the girls were standing there, naked and arms crossed. "Took you fuckers long enough, there better be hot water left or there will be hell to pay" Carol said as we passed by to get dressed.

David and I cleaned the apartment and made a nice brunch for when the girls were done in the shower. The girls came out and joined us on the patio for brunch. We sat chatting about the day and it was actually nice to visit again. We decided we would go to the beach for the day. David and I cleaned up and Laura packed some clothes and blankets for the beach, while Carol had some work to do on the computer. We all walked downstairs to the car and loaded it up. This time the guys were in the front and the girls rode in the back.

The drive was only about 45 minutes to the beach. It was nice to walk on the beach wearing only speedos and the girls had on very skimpy bikinis with triangle tops that barely covered their nipples and a matching triangle bottom over their clit's. Their asses were exposed for all to see, it was very hot. We went into the water and played a bit, then walked along the coast line. We walked back to the car and grabbed some sweats and towels, and headed to the public showers to wash off the sand.

David and entered the men's bathroom, it was basically a large room with benches around the perimeter and a couple of shower poles with 4 nozzles on each pole. The entire room sloped toward the drain in the middle of the room. David and I pulled our suits off and headed for the shower. There were a couple of teenagers showering already and an older guy had just walked in after us.

The teenagers looked to be around eighteen, both tall and lean, hairless chest, sandy brown hair, with matching bushes that both sported semi hard cocks, and nice hairy legs. The older guy looked in his late 40's early 50's, about 5'10" and probably 200 pounds. He had thick black hair that seemed to never stop from the top of his head coating his entire body down to his feet. He bent over, with his back to us, and pulled down his suit to flash us a large full ass covered in black fur. I felt my cock begin to stir, damn it I thought to myself, think other thoughts.

I turned on one of the shower heads and began to rinse the sand off. I was shocked when I felt David's hands on me soaping my body down. My eyes flew open and I could hear David, "Let's get you all nice and clean and give the boys a show at the same time?"

I couldn't believe David was rubbing his hands all over my body in public, with people watching. I looked over at the surfer guys and they were both sprouting hardons and stroking themselves with soapy hands. The older guy was now sitting on the bench jacking his cock as well. Well seems all players are in for the long haul.

I raised my arms up against the pole and let David wash my body. David stood behind me; I could feel his hard cock pressing along my crack as he pushed his body into mine while he reached around to my chest with his soapy hands. David ran his hands up and down my chest stopping at my nipples to massage and tweak them. I could hear one of the surfer guys, "This is so hot, go for it dude," he said to us.

I looked over at them with a smile and could now see that they were holding each other's cocks and slowly pulling on them. David must have nodded to them because they started to walk towards us. I turned my head slightly to see the older guy get up as well and head our way.

David pulled me down onto the wet tile, rolled me on my back, threw my legs over his shoulders and pushed his soapy cock into my waiting hole. It was a little tight and I had to push back hard and clinch my teeth a bit from the pain until his cockhead broke through and my sphincter muscle began to relax around his hard shaft. I looked up at the three guys jacking off above me. David started to ease his cock in and out of me while the other guys continued to jack themselves off.

One of the boys was rooting David on, "Ya fuck his little ass? You can tell he likes being fucked, give it to him good. Ram that rod of yours in his ass."

David looked at them and told them to jack off and cum all over my chest. What a site looking at three hard cocks being jacked off just above me, balls jiggling back and forth, their hairy asses tighten up as they try holding back their cum.

David lifted me up some more and really started to pound his cock in me as the other guys started to pull on their cocks harder and faster. As they circled around me, they stood on either side of me and one was over my head with his toes touching my shoulders. They reached out to each other and formed a circle jerk above me pulling on the next guys cock. It was so hot. Their balls swaying faster and faster, the sounds of balls slapping legs and their precum being used as lube making squishing sounds was unbelievably sexy. David was pumping into me when I felt the first spurt of cum land on my chest, then a barrage of cum rained on me hitting all over my cock chest and face. David reached up with one hand and started to massage the cum all over me as he pulled his cock out and pulled me to him. We embraced each other and kissed, using the cum to seal us together. I felt a couple of hands grab my ass as the guys separated and moved back to the other shower heads.

David and I washed ourselves up, got dressed, and waived to the guys as we left to meet up with the girls. We met up with the girls on the Warf, pulled on some sweats, and road some rides on the Warf. We had dinner before we headed home at about 9pm that night. We got home exhausted. We threw our clothes off and all headed for the shower to get rid of anymore sand that we couldn't get off in the public showers.

to be continued...

tonyl65
tonyl65
2,376 Followers
12