All Comments on 'Wife & Sister-In-Law For Jim'

by BlackHat

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wish we could do the same

it was really very erotic and fully hard while reding it. I am alone at the moment with the wifey being abroad, and I really wish i could call my S I L to do the honours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Editor needed

Spell check alone won't avoid errors of using the wrong word.

"To my surprise, on the bed was my $500 suite!". Suite = multi-room hotel accommodation. It might well rent for $500, but it is a bit odd to find it positioned on top of a bed. Meanwhile, where is the man's suit?

"When I payed the fair, the cab driver told me to fuck them both!" Our man has been "paying", which means that he has been letting out rope bit by bit, perhaps on his yacht. Since he is facing a waiting taxi driver, he should have "paid", which has to do with money. Our man has either paid for something to do with a circus-like gathering, has paid for something that is right and just, or has paid for something (someone?) who is light in complexion. He has stiffed the taxi driver, who has not received his fare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Written by a nigger !

Where illiteracy is a norm. 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!

The period on his keyboard seems to have quite working, necessitating his ending almost every sentence with an explanation point! Explanation points are supposed to add emphasis! When you use them all the time, you emphasize nothing!

"Slowly I pulled my shirt over my head!" What exactly is exciting about slowly taking your shirt off?! It makes just as much sense as saying "slowly I at my cereal!" or "I took a nap!"

Maybe he quit over-using them later in the story! (Or his keyboards explanation point key broke as well!) I got frustrated and gave up after s few paragraphs!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

This story was terrible eighteen years ago when LW was just beginning. Even worse now, although LW is a cesspool. At least he only write one LW story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Couldn’t Read It

I got as far as her putting the harness on his junk, and I was out. Just not my cup of tea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous