Wife and the Tutor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what's the deal. Are you addicted to cheating with big cocks?" Sam asked her point blank.

"Oh, Sam, I am so sorry. I love you and I am sorry for hurting you. I won't do it again. I know I won't do it again. But Sam, what was going on at Reggie's place, Why didn't we leave right way -- you wanted to fuck me with another man?"

Sam was not sure how to respond. "That was quite amazing. I don't know, I guess there is a part of me that did enjoy watching you with someone else, taking on a big cock. But I don't know if I can handle that anymore, and for sure I cannot handle the thought of you fucking or sucking someone behind my back."

"I know. I get it, Sam. I won't do that again. I love you."

"Tracy, I love you, too."

Sam and Tracy spent all weekend together, reconnecting, communicating, sharing their thoughts, fantasies, fears, feelings. Making love, having sex and fucking each other like they were newlyweds again. Somehow out of this mistake of infidelity they grew closer, and were both more determined than ever to stay close and keep their marriage and family strong and together.

*

THE END -- FEEDBACK WELCOME BUT IF YOU GOING TO LEAVE RACIST OR HATEFUL MESSAGES THEN HAVE THE GUTS NOT TO DO IT ANONYMOUSLY

12