Wife Bang in the Stables Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
altego
altego
677 Followers

It almost looks ridiculous. Here stands this shorter than average, very slim young man, and between his legs is an inhuman sized penis. I would've laughed, but when a guy sees another guy with that size of cock, you cannot help but feel envy and pay homage to him.

Finally, Lisa's voice emanates from the TV speaker as she says from within her bound state, "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god."

Randy just smiles and says, "I hear that a lot Mrs. Wilson," as the others in the room laugh at her reaction. Apparently, they had seen the Randy show before and were fans.

Now remember, Lisa has been fucked numerous times today and she has to be sore, but Gill zooms the camera in on her pussy and you could see the juices flowing freely as I'm sure her eyes were glued to her prize.

From my spot on the sofa I say, "Are you really going to fuck that? It isn't even human sized!"

In response, I get only a nod of her head as her eyes remain glued to the TV and she adds a fourth finger to punish her pussy opening. I wrap my arm tightly around her and caress her hardened nipples as she continues to play. She moans and slips her left hand down to her pussy and plays with her clit with it while the four fingers from her right slide in and out of her stretching pussy.

Back on the TV, Randy begins asking Lisa questions. "Do you want this cock Mrs. Wilson? Do you want my meat inside of you? Are you going to be my slut?"

To all this, she's saying, "I can't do it. There is no way I can take that. You will kill me with it."

But the look in her eyes betrays her true intent. I already know that she will do everything she can to get that meat inside of her.

"Beg me for it cunt." I heard the words come from Randy's mouth and am partially offended. My wife is gorgeous, she doesn't beg for cock, she get's begged like earlier in the day while at the stables.

Needless to say, I can still be surprised. "Please Randy, give me that cock baby. I need that cock so badly baby. Fuck me with that huge meat stick."

"Soon," Randy says and kneels on the bed and starts running his cock over Lisa's tits. The next words that leave his mouth surprise me even more, "Get me one of Mr. Wilson's belts."

"What the fuck!" I blurt out from the sofa. But no answer is forthcoming from Lisa.

One of his nerd friends disappears from the camera view and comes back in less than a minute with a belt. It's a wide, black, leather belt that I recognize immediately. That's because it's my favorite belt to wear with jeans.

As Randy kneels, he uses his left hand to run his cock over Lisa's nipples and he eases his right hand down her tummy and inserts 2 fingers straight into her wet pussy.

I hear her orgasm suddenly, and as it turns out, in stereo. I say that because as she came on the video, she also let loose on the sofa next to me. Twin, echoing orgasms rack her body.

God, she's gorgeous when she cums. My eyes flicked back and forth, watching her toes curl, her body shake, her mouth open wide, both images of her moaning and gasping for air at the same time. It is just so fucking sexy.

As both the real her and the TV version of her are coming down from the twin orgasms, Randy removes his fingers from her still spasming pussy and pushes them deep into her mouth, choking her a little. "Suck your slutty juices off of my fingers whore." He says with authority. He's confident she'll do as she's told.

Gill captures the close-up as her lips and tongue lap her cream off his fingers as he forcefully fucks her mouth with them.

On the sofa, wrapped in my arms, she is licking and sucking her own juices off her fingers in tandem with her TV version.

Randy let's her continue and then moves fluidly to straddle her face while he faces her feet.

His plumb-sized balls hang low over her mouth. With her lips still parted and gasping for air, one huge testicle falls on top of her lips, and she immediately starts suckling it. I can almost hear her purring as she lovingly services his jewels with her mouth.

As she continues, Randy moans in pleasure at the ministrations he is receiving from my wife's mouth. He reaches out a hand and beckons for the belt he requested and it is promptly handed to him.

"Mrs. Wilson, I'm gonna ram this big cock into your pussy and make it mine, but you have to earn it. Do you understand?" Randy inquires as if asking the most reasonable question in the world.

The entire time he is trailing the belt lightly over Lisa's body. I can see her body respond with shivers and small jerks as she suckles him.

More firmly, he asks again, "Do you understand me Mrs. Wilson?"

Struggling against the bonds around her wrists and her legs shaking, she mumbles around his testicles, "Yes yes, I understand. Please, I'll do anything for your cock."

Climbing off of her, he kneels beside her on the bed. As she whimpers in disappointment from the removal of his jewels from her mouth, he reaches down and taking one of her nipples in each hand, he twists them roughly eliciting a loud squeal from her.

"FUCK!" she screams.

Randy laughs, and the others in the room join him, though some seem to only laugh hesitantly. Apparently, some are afraid that Randy will go to far and ruin the fun.

Still laughing, Randy exclaims, "I told you that you'd have to earn it slut. Do you still want my cock?"

A little hesitant herself, but aware of the situation, Lisa says, "I want your cock so bad baby, what do I have to do?"

"Roll over cunt," drips from his lips with disdain.

Lisa, apparently torn between what she wants and what she has to do to get it, slowly rolls over. Her hands are tied so she can easily turn over without discomfort and she does so, adjusting into a position where she is lying flat on her stomach.

Randy slowly caresses her body with the belt as she repositions herself. He says, "Now whore, get that ass in the air."

I'm stunned to see my wife so submissive as I've never seen her this way before. I had questions rolling through my mind. Questions like, "Does she want that cock that bad? Does she get off on being told what to do?"

Either way, the look on her face is a mix of fear, excitement, and desire.

Gill zooms in on her pussy and asshole as she inches her knees up underneath her body to do as she is directed. Her holes look red and swollen from the day she's had. I see her muscles flex as she clinches her ass cheeks in anticipation. She knows as well as I do what is about to happen to her.

You can almost feel the crowd around the bed edge in closer to get a look at her. A beautiful, mature, woman on full display for their viewing pleasure. Though most were off camera, I knew that cocks had to be out and in hands. At least, I knew that mine was out and in my hand as I sat there and watched events unfold.

I stared as the belt trailed along Lisa's back and then began to do small circles on her ass. Her ass is in the perfect position for spanking as her head rests on a pillow. For her part, she has eyes only for the huge cock dangling before her. Her eyes never leave it.

It is with a sudden movement that none could have predicted accurately, that the belt rose in the air and came down across her ass in a loud THWACK!

Lisa jumped, gasped and screamed, "You fucking bastard!"

Randy only laughed. Again the belt fell.

The room had now fallen silent except for the sounds of belt against skin and Lisa's reactions to the spanking.

THWACK. "Do you want my cock cunt?"

THWACK. "Do I own your body bitch?"

Her answers are nothing more than squeals. I can see the pain on her face as he spanks her. He appears to know what he is doing, as he sometimes spanks her hard and other times, more softly.

I can see her reactions get less pain related and more excited as she warms up to it. In fact, I believe she is beginning to love the punishment.

After hearing her squeals, he asks again, "Do I own you now cunt?" His voice was harsh, but measured, and very much in control. THWACK THWACK THWACK!

Finally, she finds her voice and screams shrilly, "Yes, yes, yes, fucking yes! You own me you bastard!" While her voice is riddled with pain, it is also husky with lust and desire.

This is all new to me as Lisa and I had never done any pain play. However, her squirms and moans confirmed she was enjoying it immensely. In my mind, I was screaming, "How the fuck did I miss this?"

The others in the room stood around and cheered as Randy made my wife beg for his horse-sized cock while leaving wide red stripes across her gorgeous ass.

As she submitted fully to his control (and ownership?) a couple of the nerd herd with initiative came up on each side of her and began twisting her nipples cruelly while Randy continued to redden her ass with my belt.

Giving her ass a final swat, he says huskily, "Roll back over whore."

Now, Lisa hurries to comply. I'm not sure if it is to stop the spanking, or in hopes his cock would be forthcoming, but I suspected it is the latter, because she really seemed to be enjoying the punishment.

As she rolled over and spread her legs, Randy again positioned himself over her mouth and told her to suck his balls.

As the nerds again begin alternating between sucking and twisting her nipples, Randy lifts the belt and now brings it down hard across Lisa's overly fucked pussy.

Lisa emits a muffled squeal, but doesn't speak or miss a beat with her mouth on his balls.

For me, I'm beginning to worry that he would hurt her, but the belt was beginning to make wet slapping noises as it connected with her pussy. Fortunately, Gill did another close-up and my fears were allayed as I saw that her cunt was now leaking profusely.

In current time on the sofa with me, Lisa had finished cleaning her fingers and was now leaned back while I plucked her nipples harder. She had hooked her left leg over my right and her right leg over the arm of the sofa. She was mimicking her position on the TV as best she could. I really knew she was okay with the action on the tape when she began slapping her pussy along with the belt swats on the screen. I glanced down and saw her pussy get red from her self-abuse.

I guess at this point I was almost completely desensitized by the surrealism of the event. I think this because my biggest question while this young adult geek spanked and teased my wife while she did it to herself right beside me was, "How does she not bite his balls?"

I can tell you most assuredly that she did nothing even close to it, but she did not once let those jewels escape her mouth. Even as she squealed and jumped from the swats, she was tonguing and sucking his testicles like they were the only thing standing between her and certain death.

This lasts for only minutes, but is imprinted on my brain forever as her pussy reddens and his cock grows to even more immense proportions. The words finally fall from his lips that I didn't even realize I had been holding my breath waiting for, "Okay Mrs. Wilson, beg for my cock."

I knew that up to this day, their relationship had never been anything other than a neighbor being nice to the young man next door. She had always thought him awkward and sweet, so had been extra nice to him.

While I knew that the neighborhood boys had likely jacked off thinking about my wife, it had never bothered me, because I loved having a beautiful, desirable wife. However, now this "awkward" boy was on his way to making my wife his cock whore.

There was no challenge from her whatsoever. "Fuck me baby, fuck me, oh god please fuck me with that big cock!"

He began to stroke his bat and lifted up so she could see it and said, "Are you a slut Mrs. Wilson? Are you my slut now?"

"Yes Randy, oh yes baby, I'm yours, I'm your slut, your whore, I'm anything you want baby, just please give me that cock!" Her voice, her need, was desperate.

It was the first time the thought ever hit me that the end of this tape might not be the end of my wife's infidelity. The surge of jealousy that coursed through my body, the incredible anger that seemed to finally arrive, can only be rivaled by the intense lust and excitement that ran rampant through me. I just knew without a doubt that my wife was now our neighbor's slut.

Randy eased down her body and slowly moved between her legs. She was still struggling against her bonds, but now I could plainly see that she was trying to get loose to devour his cock. It was, in fact, being unable to react or touch it that was driving her insane with desire.

Randy brought that club of a cock to her pussy and began spanking her exposed clit with it. It made wet, dull, smacking sounds as it connected.

Lisa's body tensed, her mouth opened in a silent scream, and she exploded in an orgasm like I've never seen. She literally squirted all over his cock, balls, lower stomach and thighs.

"Oh my god!" I screamed in unison with the crowd in the room as she jerked, screamed, convulsed and moaned. I thought for sure the noise would draw the neighbors and maybe even the cops, but that thought was banished from my head as Randy began working the head of his monster into my wife's still cumming pussy.

Gill caught the close-up and it was, to say the least, amazing. After everything she had been through, all the cocks and cum she had taken, for her to take this one was still like her very first time.

He worked inside her slowly while she still convulsed in orgasm, but he also used the extra lubrication from her orgasm and her distraction at being overwhelmed to work it in deeper and deeper.

"Oh baby, fuck me baby, put that cock into me you bastard!" The obscenities continued to stream from Lisa's mouth as he impaled her on his spear.

I heard her speaking softly next to me, almost whispering, "I never stopped cumming; never. It just continued on and on as he pushed inside." She moaned as her hands were back at her pussy and her eyes were glued to the screen.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her fingers from her pussy. Quickly, I refilled her cunt with three of my man-sized fingers and placed her wet hand on my hard cock. I thought she was going to resist at first, but when my fingers spread her open she whimpered happily and began stroking me as if she just remembered she had a cock right there beside her.

On the screen, I watched as even in her well-fucked state, she couldn't take everything that Randy had to offer. However, it didn't stop either of them from trying. Soon, he transitioned from easy stroking to pounding her hard with her legs wrapped around his waist. After a few minutes, Randy had a couple guys untie her hands, and she immediately grabbed his arms urging him to fuck her harder and faster.

I knew it would end soon when he grabbed her legs and pulled them over his shoulders and began to fuck her with hard, short strokes. Though he never got his entire length inside of her, he got much more in there than I thought was possible. Not to mention, the diameter of his cock alone was a test to her pussy's elasticity. I doubt she had ever been stretched like that before, except during childbirth.

Lisa was delirious, and drool was flying from her mouth. She was more mumbling than anything, and I could just barely make out her words as she said, "Cum in me baby, cum for momma, fill me with your cum."

With a grunt and a groan, the kid next door did just that. Gill caught the close-up as Randy sank himself as deep as possible and froze. His huge balls contracted and then all you could see were the obvious jerks and contractions as he released his pent up load into my wife.

It was a huge load. Let's face it, Lisa's vaginal canal was stretched to the maximum and he was planted all the way inside of her. Where was the ejaculate going to go?

The answer was apparent as the seemingly airtight seal between her lips and his shaft broke like a dam bursting, allowing his seed to escape. However, his seed didn't just seep out; instead, it squirted between their sex organs.

It was nothing less than amazing as can be proven by the fact that I exploded right then and there. Lisa's hand had been steadily stroke and it was a feat the way sperm shot from my shaft and covered my chest and stomach. I was sure that I even had some hit my face, but was too engrossed with the TV to care. It was the largest load of my entire life.

Lisa quickly crawled over me and began eagerly lapping at my face, chest, stomach and cock to gobble up my cream.

I leaned back and enjoyed the feel of her tongue as I watched her and Randy come down from their mutual orgasms on the video. As they (and me) recover, the camera pans the room and I am stunned to see that the crowd had grown considerably.

Apparently, her screams did draw the neighbors, as there are several of the men in my neighborhood standing with the boys around the bed laughing, fist bumping, and high fiving with the rest of them. There is no shortage of cocks out and being stroked.

Section 4 -- Fragments, only fragments

The rest of the tape is not a continuous event, but a series of flashes as they all share my wife for what must be the entire night.

I knew it was the last tape, so apparently, Gill had to stop here and there to catch the juiciest parts of the evening. As it skips from scene to scene, I see my friends, neighbors, and men I don't even know take turns fucking my wife's mouth, ass, and pussy. Sometimes, it is one person at a time, but most of the scenes show her with multiple holes plugged.

The faces change as people come and go, no pun intended, but they use her in seemingly every room of the house. It seems they are testing the depths of her newfound depravity, and there is no way she could have disappointed them based upon the glimpses of the remaining events I witnessed.

As the video continues to the end, I see her giving blowjobs in the living room with cum dripping off her chin. The scene flashes and I then see her in the kitchen serving food naked and being fucked in multiple positions as they eat and drink happily. One time, she's on her back across the table in our breakfast nook being fucked while a couple of guys I've never seen before spray whip cream on her breasts and lick it off her nipples.

A big surprise occurs when I see that our goodnight call was recorded. I was on the other end of the phone clueless to everything. We chatted about our respective ice storm-related days for a few minutes before she pled exhaustion and bedtime for her. That was okay with me, because I likely planned to surf porn for a while and jack off. It's almost funny now, but I was thinking that I'd be the naughty one that night.

I honestly don't remember being suspicious of anything while on the phone with her, but the video shows something completely different, as she is slowly stroking a cock in one hand, while another slowly moves in and out of her messy pussy. The entire time her face was showing the pleasure she's feeling, she manages to sound perfectly normal to me. Of course, I was distracted with my plans too.

I do remember that she initiated the call, so it was likely a planned thing to get our conversation over with as to not disturb the rest of her evening. That way she'd be free to give herself completely over to them for the rest of the night without worry about me showing up or calling.

Granted, I had experienced instances of jealously and shame up to this point during the videos, but without a doubt that was the moment when I felt the greatest embarrassment. Scenes raced through my head of these guys laughing at me and quietly mocking me. I could see them making fun of my stupidity as they shared my wife while I was right there on the phone with her. I can only imagine the things said about me the rest of the time they were there, and I wondered if any of them were said by Lisa herself.

altego
altego
677 Followers