Wife Bang in the Stables Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
altego
altego
678 Followers

My mind was snapped back from distraction and drawn back to the TV as the scenes changed erratically. Some were glimpses and some had more detail. They ranged from a few seconds to a few minutes each in length.

In one, I see her getting fucked on my youngest daughter's trundle bed surrounded by stuffed animals and hugging a teddy bear. I've no idea what the fuck that is about, but it doesn't pass my notice that her hair is styled into ponytails and she's screaming, "Fuck me daddy! Fuck me harder!"

It turns out the room of my oldest daughter, Jamie, was not safe either. When the scene switches there, I hear Lisa moan and beg them, "Fuck me, fuck my dirty ass with my daughter's big fake cock!"

Those words fall out of her mouth as Mike handles the vibrator in her ass while she's riding cowgirl on Bill's big cock. I notice his cock doesn't seem so large anymore. And yes, it is a really big vibrator that I do not recognize being used to abuse her asshole. It's humming loudly, and obviously on full speed. "What? Where did that come from?" I ask.

Lisa has settled back down by my side on the sofa now, and we are both idly stroking each other and watching the remaining scenes go by. She simply says, "Yes honey, Jamie has secrets too." I can only gulp at the revelation.

Even that knowledge isn't the most shocking. The cherry on top is the scene where she is on her knees in our big spa tub, as several men stand at the edge and piss all over her. She is in true slut form while she begs for more as golden streams splash her open-mouthed face and run in rivulets down her body. She attempts to swallow as much as possible, but there is just too much.

"Oh my god, you are a dirty slut." I say with amazement and some admiration.

"Uh, thank you?" She says hesitantly as she squirms beside me, seeming a little uncomfortable seeing herself debased so. However, goose bumps run through her skin at the same time, so I know that she is enjoying it too.

I have no idea how she made it through the night, but the last scene tells the tale. It is of her sprawled out on our bed. She is covered in spunk and completely passed out as the last cock shown on the tape pumps her slimy cunt full of one last load and pulls out. As the camera zooms out, of course, it is Clint using my wife while she is unconscious. He pulls his cock out of her and trails it up her tummy scooping up as much semen as he can, before he rubs it all over her lips.

Even in her sleep, she opens up and moans as her tongue lolls out of her mouth and slowly licks up the juices. Clint laughs as she licks him clean and after a few minutes crawls off the bed and out of the scene.

The camera spends a few moments capturing Lisa's used body in every detail to ensure anyone watching the video knows that she is a dirty slut full of unknown amounts of cum in every hole and had passed out from it all.

Finally, the screen goes black and stays there.

Section 4 -- Conclusion

Several pieces of a puzzle I didn't even know existed fall into place at that time. Now, I know why the guys in the neighborhood always laugh and wave as I drive by. I just thought they were overly friend, or maybe just assholes.

I also remember coming home that day after the ice melted and traffic was flowing again. I had worked all day, so it was later in the evening when I finally got there. I found her somewhat distant, but she said it was because she had not slept well without me home and was just really tired.

I imagine she was tired, as it likely took her all day to get the house resembling normal again. I can only imagine the traces of jizz that are still all over the house.

At bedtime, I tried to initiate sex, but her actions made it clear it was out of the question. Now, I know why. At the least, she had to be terribly sore. Also, I'm sure I would have noticed any stray marks on her body, and I know there were marks in existence on her body at that time.

Snapping out of my internal struggle, I come back to real life on the sofa. She's looking at me from her position cuddled against me and says, "When I woke up, there was a note that said, 'Thank you for the fun Mrs. Wilson, we'll send you copies of the tape, and we look forward to the next time.'"

The event happened three months ago. She said finally, "I had to share it with you now, because I knew that I couldn't hide it much longer."

"Hide what?" I asked, but already knew the answer. She could have likely kept the sordid details of this event from me forever, but I knew there was more to it.

She gulped, looked in my eyes and said, "Hide that I've been the neighborhood slut for three months now. The boys, the neighbors, they all fuck me any time they wish.

"Sometimes it's a quick blowjob, sometimes it's sex with just one of them, and sometimes two or three come over while you're at work and use me. As long as they had the tapes, I had to do it, but now you know, and ..."

I looked at her incredulously and whispered, "Lisa, you could've shared this sooner and ended it, but you didn't do it. I suspect it's because they've awakened something inside of you. Don't forget that I've seen the tapes now. You fucking loved everything that happened. The look on your face throughout was pure lust and I lost count of the number of times you came on all those cocks. Something occurred inside of you that day and night that made you really love it; need it even. Is that true?"

I'm amazed to see that after everything we've seen and shared that she can still blush. The blush gives her away. It confirms in my mind then that she loves being the neighborhood cock whore.

Slowly, she nods her head and whispers, "Yes, yes, I really do love it and crave it now. The way it makes me feel. The dirty, dirty things make me feel so wanton and desirable. I'm so sorry honey, I can't explain it, but I really can't stop now. It's a part of who I am now. I completely understand if you decide to leave me."

"You would seriously trade me for this lifestyle?" I ask with amazement in my voice.

She replies with tears in her eyes. "Honey, I don't want to trade you, but I can't go back to the way we were before. I need this in my life and I need you in my life. I know it sounds selfish, but I want it all. I know that my selfishness may cause you to leave me, but I have to tell you how I feel."

She pauses and stares into my eyes. Still in a whisper and with fear she says, "Baby, what do you want to do?"

I reflect on the evening, the events that led up to it, and all the dirty things my slut wife had done behind my back. In just a few hours' time my vision of her had transformed from the chaste, faithful, slightly vanilla wife I'd known for years, to a sex starved, cock hungry slut. A slut literally willing to do anything to satisfy her cravings.

It is quite a lot of information to wrap my mind around. Finally, I had to break it down to the basics. Firstly, I do love her. No matter what had happened, I had never loved a woman so much in my entire life and that love had not diminished during everything I had seen. Secondly, this entire thing had brought out some dark desires within me too that I had no idea existed. With the embarrassment and shame, there also existed so many possible scenarios that could prove to take our sex lives way beyond anything normal people enjoy. Thirdly, she really loved me too and wanted to stay with me. She didn't need my money or anything else. Instead, she simply needed me.

Admittedly, I was primarily thinking with my cock right then and neither of us was considering the repercussions on our family unit, but I decided then and there that she wouldn't be the neighborhood slut behind my back anymore.

If it's going to happen, it's going to happen right in front of me.

After what seems like an eternity, but is truly less than a minute, I smile and say, "Well, I have that new digital video camera that holds many more hours of footage over video tape. Maybe we can throw a party; your kind of party.

"Oh and while we're on the topic, this will have to go both ways, do you understand? There are a few of your friends I'd like to fuck, and you're going to help with that."

She smiles knowingly. Turn about is fair play after all. She sexily whispers, "There is more than one wife in this neighborhood that would like to fuck you too. I know from neighborhood girl talk."

I laugh as I say, "Good, let's see where this goes. I'm sure there are some husbands that will look the other way if it's between that and their wives finding out what they are doing with you."

Then moving to a more serious tone I say, "Just know, Lisa, that I love you."

"I love you too baby with all my heart." I can sense the relief in her voice.

"Perfect," I say. "Now go get my belt and get your ass in here for your punishment."

She lets out a startled gasp and pauses while my request sinks in. I watch as the surprise in her face is replaced with understanding. She briefly smiles and then bows her head in submission and says, "Yes sir. I've been a bad girl and deserve to be punished."

She walks away with a smile and a shake of her ass to do my bidding as I ponder the tape and her reaction to getting spanked. In my mind, I recall the shake of her cheeks as they are impacted with the belt. I remember the stripes and welts appear on her body. Mostly, I recount her transition from pain to eventually loving and craving the abuse. Why with everything else I've seen was that the snippet of video running through my head?

I can only guess it was some of those unknown desires that had been awakened within me. I know it to be true, because as I imagine the things I am about to do to my wife with a belt, my exhausted cock manages to stiffen yet again. I whisper to myself, "I could get used to this."

The End

altego
altego
678 Followers