Wife Breaks Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife finally agrees to a threesome.
3.1k words
4.26
91.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This mainly concerns my wife, Ruby, and my best friend, Joe. Joe and I work in the same industry in the same state, but live and work in different cities. I am Mike. Ruby and I get to see Joe and his wife, Paula, quite often. The ladies met when they were first dating Joe and I, and they also became very good friends.

I met Ruby on a blind date. We were set up by mutual friends. Normally, I didn't go for blind dates, and neither did she, but our friends thought we would get along. She agreed only if we met at our friend's house. As I later found out, she did not want me to know where she lived and wanted to have her own car in case she changed her mind.

That was not a problem. When I first saw her, I was stunned. She was 5'3", compared to my 6'1", and she weighed about 115lb. She had curly blond medium length hair and blue eyes. She also had a wonderful European accent which I loved. Like me, she was in her mid-thirties.

We had a drink with our friends and then left to have dinner at one of the best restaurants in town. Dinner went great and she started to relax. A couple of bottles of excellent wine surely helped. After dinner, I took a big step and suggested that we go back to my place for an after dinner drink so she could see where I live.

Being a single professional who dates quite a bit, I am used to taking ladies back to my place, even on the first date. As I found out later, it was not something Ruby was used to doing. Much to my surprise, she accepted. During the drive, I kept the conversation light so she wouldn't be nervous.

Once there, she would call the shots. If I got too aggressive, she might bolt and be gone forever. I gave her a short tour and fixed us a drink. We sat on the sofa in the den and talked. After a while, I asked her if it would be all right if I kissed her. Even if she was going to drive, I had to start the engine.

She didn't say anything, but leaned over to me and our lips met for the first time. It was a great kiss that went on for minutes. We started making out for awhile and it became pretty intense.

I took my right hand from her back and put it on her hip. She did not take it away or stop the kiss. I became bolder and moved it up to cover her breast, over her dress. Again, she did nothing to stop me. I could feel her nipple stiffen under my touch.

I had a hard on that would drive nails. I took her hand and moved it to my crotch and over my still clothed dick. She closed her hand around it and started to move it up and down slightly.

Another moment of truth. I suggested that we would be more comfortable in the bedroom. She just nodded her head. This let me know that she was not very verbal, and I was right. She got up, grabbed my hand, and led me down the hall to my bedroom, which she had seen on the short tour.

Once there. I unzipped her dress and pulled it down her body. She had kicked off her shoes in the den. She was left standing there in a lacy bra and bikini panties. I reached behind her to unclasp the bra and let it fall from her.

I was looking at her naked breasts for the first time and they were to die for. She had a 35C on her petite frame, with small areolas and perfect nipples. I covered them with the palms of my hands and circled her nipples.

She let out a soft moan. It was first sound she made since we started kissing. Now it was time for me to get out of my clothes. I did so quickly, and stood before her totally nude. My dick was sticking straight out.

I lowered her onto the bed on her back and started licking her breasts and lightly sucking her nipples. As much as I wanted to tell her exactly what I wanted to do to her, I was afraid to break to mood and kept quiet.

After a few minutes, I moved between her legs and slowly pulled her panties down and over her ankles. Before me was a beautiful blond pussy. It was closely trimmed and shaved to leave just a "landing strip". It was perfect.

I slowly kissed up her thigh until I reached the point where the leg meets the torso. I kissed over her mound to the other side, staying away from the labia and clit, and down the other thigh.

She was moaning again, but still not saying a word. As I was working my way down her inner thigh, she opened her legs wider, grabbed my head, and brought it to her sex.

I licked and nibbled her pussy and clit for about two minutes until she started bucking so hard I thought she was going to fall off the bed. As her orgasm hit, she started to scream. Although she might not be verbal, she certainly was vocal. The neighbors might have heard, as well as the rest of the block.

I held her close while she came down from her very intense orgasm. I asked her if she would return the favor. With a slight hesitation, she moved down and kissed my still hard dick. I would love to tell you it was the best blowjob of my life, but that would not be true. It disproved the old saying that "there is no bad blowjob". She was trying hard, but it was not going to happen.

I took her by the arms and moved her up and over me. She put her legs on both sides of me and lowered herself onto my hard penis. She was wet, hot, and tight. She put her hands on my chest and started bouncing up and down, riding me like a rodeo rider. It reminded me why we refer it as the "cowgirl position".

I could feel my own orgasm starting to rise, but I wanted to wait on Ruby. I could see in her eyes that she was getting close. She started to buck faster until another loud moan came out of her mouth. She started to shake as another orgasm flooded through her. That brought me over the top. I shot a load into her very wet pussy, adding my cum to hers.

When she finally moved off of me and rested her head on my chest, she said her first words. It was something I would hear many times, "Did you Cum?".

Of course, we did have a second date. On that date, we ended in bed and she went down on me again. Much to my surprise, the blow job was totally different. She took my dick in her mouth and started moving up and down like she had been doing it all her life. She continued until I told her I was about to cum. I wanted to give her a chance to pull off before I did. No way. When I begin to cum, she kept my dick in her mouth and swallowed every drop with no problem. It was fantastic.

After a great night of fucking, sucking, and eating, I told her how great it was and what made the difference? She told me that oral sex was not something she and her ex-husband did, but she knew from the last time it was something I enjoyed. She told me that she she went out and bought a book on how to give oral sex so she could please me. What a woman.

Back to Joe and Paula. Paula is a blue eyed blond like Ruby, also with a great body. The difference is while Ruby is 5'3", Paula is almost 6' tall. Since Joe and I were single in an industry where most people are married, we stood out with these two beautiful blonds as dates.

After dating for a couple of years each, both couples got married. Since we were all in our mid 30's and on second marriages, we were pretty open with each other. Joe and I often kidded the girls about all of us doing something sexual together, or the girls doing something with each other for us to watch. They never took us up on it.

On one business trip, the four of us shared a two bedroom suite, with a large parlor in the middle. We came up with a rule that the bedroom doors had to remain open at all times. Knowing that Joe and Paula were in their bedroom fucking, turned us on and got us started. We found out from them that hearing Ruby scream when she climaxed really turned them on. Still, that was as far as it went.

Since we live on the Gulf Coast, storms are a way of life during parts of the year. With a severe storm approaching, we felt we had to leave until it passed. Joe and Paula asked us to come and stay with them. They live in the northern part of the state, out of harm's way. We agreed and drove the few hours to them.

While there, the ladies often wakled around topless. It certainly made Joe and I horny, so we suggested we get something going. As much as I would like to write something hotter for you, the ladies would not go for it. While we were there, the two couples had same room sex and all four had hugh orgasms, so all was not lost.

Since we live in the much larger city, Joe and Paula have more opportunities to visit us. Normally, if one or both come to town, they stay with us. One time, Joe had a meeting in our city. Since it only required one night, Paula did not come with him. His morning meeting was at a downtown hotel. Since the organization would pay for his room, Joe was staying at the hotel rather than at our house.

We decided that the three of us would get together for dinner that night. We picked a restaurant just a few blocks from his hotel that had balcony seating overlooking the city. We picked Joe up at his hotel and drove to the restaurant.

We all enjoyed an excellent meal and each other's company. We were on our third bottle of wine and were feeling no pain. Somehow, we got on the subject of fantasies that we have during sex or masturbation. I think the wine was kicking in.

Joe suggested that we all tell the group a fantasy. Everyone agreed. Since Ruby was the odd person out, being the only female, she should start.

She said that she thinks about the two of us on an island beach at night under a full moon with the waves rolling in. We would cum together and hold each other in the sand. A typical chick fantasy.

Joe was next. He surprised us by telling us that his big fantasy was to be naked with Ruby. He would rub her and lick her until she begged him to fuck her and make her cum. He would enter her and they would fuck until they were too exhausted to do it any more.

We were all silent for a moment. Joe broke the tention by saying that it is his fantasy and he can have it if he wants. He laughed and said that all fantasies are good.

It was my turn. I thought for a moment, not sure how far I wanted to go with this. Finally, I said that my fantasy was to be there when Joe's fantasy happened so I could watch. I also wanted to be able to kiss or lick wherever his cum was on or in Ruby. Then, I waited for reactions.

Joe said that would make his fantasy even better. We both waited for Ruby to say something. I fully expected her to tell us that we would never change and for us to grow up. However, I could see her thinking.

Finally, she looked at Joe and then at me. She said, "Mike, you have wanted to watch me have sex with another man for a long time. I have never really considered it until now. If I were ever to do it, it would be with Joe. If you guys are serious about this, I am willing right now."

Joe and I looked at each other, both in shock. I asked for the check so we could get going before she changed her mind. Soon, we are in the car heading back to the hotel.

I am driving. Ruby is in the front seat next to me and Joe is directly behind her. Being summer, she is wearing a sundress with no bra. She is leaning back in the seat. Joe sat up close, pulled the small straps off of her sholders, and ran his hands down inside the front of her dress covering her breasts. She started moaning.

I drove up to the front of the hotel. The plan was for me to let them out, go park the car in the lot across the street, and go up to the room. They would go directly to Joe's room and leave the door ajar for me. In less than five minutes, I was in front of the room.

I fully expected to find them having a drink and Ruby saying that it was a great fantasy, but that was all it was. When I entered the room, I found something entirely different.

Joe and Ruby were both totally naked and in the king size bed. Joe was on his back. Ruby was on her side next to him with his dick in her mouth. I quietly closed the door, but couldn't take my eyes off of the scene in front of me. They didn't know I was in the room yet.

I removed my clothes and sat in a chair so I could watch. Although Joe is about 6" shorter that me, his dick is an inch or so longer than mine. Ruby had most of it down her throat.

After awhile, I went into the suite's bathroom and found a small bottle of lotion that the hotel provides for it's guests. I got on the bed behind Ruby, where I could still watch the action.

I felt between her legs from behind. She was as wet as I had ever felt her. I rubbed her clit for a few minutes and then inserted one and then two fingers into her pussy. She pushed back onto my fingers without ever missing a beat on Joe's cock.

I put some of the lotion on my thumb and started rubbing it around her asshole. After adding more lube, I inserted my thumb into her back hole. She moaned again even with Joe's dick in her mouth and pushed back to my hand.

The combination of her mouth, pussy, and ass being filled would not let her last long. She moved her lips and hand faster. That was too much for Joe and he started shooting into her mouth. That was all she needed to bring on her orgasm and she started to shake. I was afraid that she might bite down on Joe, but she didn't. She let Joe's dick slip out of her mouth and lay there like a limp dish rag. I slowly removed my fingers.

I pulled her up to me and reminded her of my part of the fantasy. I held her in my arms and kissed her. I could taste some of Joe's cum in her mouth. It was strange, but not unpleasant. I didn't care. I was sharing the experience.

I kissed down her body until I was at her pussy. I knew she was wet and ready, so I started licking her. I started slow so she could build back up. After a few minutes, I looked up and saw Joe rubbing her breasts and kissing her on the mouth. He soon moved his lips to her sensitive nipples.

The combination of vaginal and nipple stimulation brought her over the top. She had another massive climax. I thought that I would now enter her wet pussy, but I saw that Joe was back up to full mast. Since this was his fantasy and he had not fucked her yet, I lifted her up and onto his cock.

She lowered herself on him with no effort and started to ride him. As she leaned over to kiss Joe, I had an idea. I took some of the lotion and smeared it on my dick and her anus. I got up behind her and guided it into her available hole.

The head of my dick popped in and soon I was buried up to my balls. Ruby and I had done anal sex many times, but never a DP. It took a little time, but Joe and I settled into a steady pace. As he would go in, I would go back, and the opposite.

After a while, Ruby started to move faster. I knew that she was about to cum again. She started to scream and shake with another orgasm. That brought Joe and I off together. We shot into her pussy and ass at the same time. When we separated, she said what I had heard before, "Did you guys cum?"

We collapsed together on the big bed. I got up and got a warm wash cloth to clean the cum off of everyone as best I could, then we all fell asleep.

In the early morning, I felt Ruby getting out of bed and go into the bathroom. Now that she was sober, I had no idea what her reaction would be.

We heard the shower running. When she came out, she was still naked. She looked at us still in the bed, both sporting morning wood. Looking at us, she told us that she now had to make a decision. She said that she knew that she was going to fuck both of us this morming. She just had to decide who she would start with.

*

If you like this, I will tell you about getting Paula with us. With luck, I can put that chapter in the "Group Sex" area.