All Comments on 'Wife Breaks Out Ch. 01'

by spikedownsouth

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

Good consensual slutty adult sex. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I agree.

A safe consenual story a loving cheating slut and a whore. Good story for those that like to have a sluts like this around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Think

That if you want your wife to be a slut and she wants too, thats great, more free pussy. I would never want a slut for a wife myself but thats just me, good luck.

Couple_rdy_4_funCouple_rdy_4_funover 14 years ago
Simple but intriguing

I have only experienced the hot-wife lifestyle, but would love to have the group too. Good luck in your endeavors. Please, write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not a hard

when you got a sicko it's not hard to choose she won't be screwing the husband anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
not a hard

when you got a sicko it's not hard to choose she won't be screwing the husband anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
don't bother

writing about how you downgraded yourself to sport-fuckers. we already read or see so many so happy sport-fuckers, it's a whole industry now. from lawyers to counseling, over mental healthcare...hospital. there are so many more. they all count on you

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why would a man want to ruin a good thing.

A faithful loving woman is very hard to find. Then to ruin it yourself is very stupid.

mudhentwomudhentwoover 14 years ago
Very arousing story..

I loved this story. I wish my wife were as adventurous as yours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Asininely Stupid - or self cuckishly wimpish

Pimping and watching her go where you will never take her - again or ever is what comes up with the sun. <P>

She no longer respects her wimpish pimp and now has free license to find someone who she can respect.<P>

Gee how erotic for you & sick to us

lorencinolorencinoover 14 years ago
The story was OK

But I'm giving you a 5 star rating to compensate for all these idiots who find that they can't help reading erotica and then usuage their feelings of guilt by moralizing and panning the author. What the fuck are you doing here reading these stories if you find them so objectionable. It was obvious from the blurb what the story was about so why did you bother reading it in the first place?<br><br>

Or do you all belong to some church and your pastor sent you here to Literotica to do God's work? Either way, your remarks illustrate what a bunch of pathetic losers you all are. Go back to your boy scouts manual. You have no business here at Literotica outside of spreading your venomous crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks

Thanks Lorencino, if you approve of a story it saves me the bother of reading it because any endorsement from you can only mean the story is REALLY REALLY CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Agree

Don't know what rock you crawled from under but your blasting comments and saying nothing about story says it all. The husband and wife in this story don't have enough class or brains to be erotic, this is just low rent porn and not well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lighten UP!!

It is called FANTASY!! If it actually took place for the author great for him and his wife if thats what makes them happy and they aren't hurting anyone. If you don't like stories like this I would suggest you look elsweare for you stimulation. As for myself I thought the story was well done. It had a few flaws but the content and story were just what my wife and I like. So keep up the great work. Maybe some day I'll write about what happened when my wife our good friend Jim and I spent the weekend together. Damn she was GREAT and Jim thinks so too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To the person below.

If you do want to write abotu your best friend fucking your wife, then please put it where it belongs. In the FETISH section. And don't forget to tell us how many times your lovely wife has fucked other people behind your back and made you the cuck and wimp that you are, just like this pathetic writer and his story. But I gues you are one of those people who are into the swingign or open marriage lifestyle. Well as I said that is a FETISH nothing more. I can't think of any reason to watch my wife getting fucked by someone else other than me. But then I don't have the swinging FETISH tendencies do I?

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Good start

now don't forget to tell the part about Paula getting a DP from Mike and Joe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fuck Buddies

If thats what you want out of life, great. Personally I want more, but thats just me, I'm also stright and your not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW....

Great story... if you like the story you like if you don't you don't. Some people are putting way to much feed back into what are some people's opinion of a great time...

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleabout 14 years ago
Great start!

But it's been over four months now...is the next episode in the works?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice story

After years of asking, my wife finally agreed to letting me watch her suck another guys cock. Now we hold male only 'parties' where she entertains sometimes up to 8 or 9 guys with her mouth. They are great nights and she loves being the centre of attention so I can relate in part to this story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Loved this story...appreciated that this author had hubby present and involved in the wife sharing..so many authors have wife running off and fucking behind hubby's back..that's stupid....I want MORE!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous