Wife Busted Me

Story Info
Hubby has a strange fantasy.
3k words
3.7
181.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcace
jcace
679 Followers

Are you sure that this is what you want, my beautiful and sexy wife Lynn said to me. I think so, was my reply to her question. You see, I came home from work last Tuesday and found that my wife had discovered my collection of stories and other down loadings from the Internet. She had apparently viewed and read all or most of the articles that I had saved on hotwifing.

I didn't realize that I had married such a wimpy pervert, she said sarcastically. I bowed my head in shame and said nothing. Does this stuff really turn you on, she asked as she threw the erotic stories into my face. Do you really think that you could handle it if I had a lover? Again I replied that I thought so. You think so huh, well little dick you had better be sure. I'm no slut, she said. If I decide to do this you will be sorry.

Lynn went on to inform me that she would like to give me what I wanted and have an affair. She also told me that if she did, it would only be with whomever she chose. I also intend it to be a long-term affair, she stated. It will cost you also, I'm going to need new fuck clothes and I also want a new car, a hot car.

The next afternoon I purchased a shiny new red Miata convertible for Lynn. A sexy little sports car for a sexy little wife, I thought. Lynn was impressed with the car and wanted to take it out shopping for new fuck clothes she said. We hit all of the hottest clothing stores and sexy lingerie outlets. She had me buy some wonderfully sexy outfits to wear on her dates. The only thing Lynn needed now was a lover.

I want someone who is young, handsome and better than you in bed, she said. If I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it right. It shouldn't be too hard to find a replacement for you darling, Lynn said with a smirk. I know dear, you deserve a real man, I said in shame. Thursday is ladies night at Yancees, I'll find me a lover there, she said. Now what hottie outfit should I wear, she asked?

If you'll let me pick it out on Thursday, I'll make sure that you are the hottest, most sexy married woman there, I told Lynn. You are going to make me hot aren't you hubby. You want me to attract all of the young studs don't you? You want one of those young studs to cuckold you too, don't you my little hubby. You want to dress me up as a hot Barbie doll to find a stud Ken to be her man, Barbie's new lover, don't you, she teased. She got the reaction she was looking for. I was as hard as a pebble.

Thursday finally arrived. Lynn was soaking in the bathtub when I got home from work and as I approached the bathroom, I could smell the perfumed oil drops that she had placed in the water. I lightly tapped on the partially closed door hoping to be allowed to enter. Come in honey, my sweet wife said. Stepping into the bathroom I saw a sight that I will remember forever. My sexy gorgeous wife lying in the water. She is 5'-7 and around 117 lbs. Her breasts are a 36d and they were just floating atop the water, begging to be suckled. Her long sexy legs spread slightly to give me a brief glimpse at her newly shaved smooth vagina. I kneeled at the side of the tub quietly so as not to disturb my precious wife's bath.

Do you still want me to make you into a cuckold, she asked? I nodded. Why do you want to see another man take possession of my pussy, she wondered? I think that you deserve a real man that can satisfy you, make you a complete woman, I replied. The thought of another man taking your pussy just makes me hard, I whimpered. I could see that Lynn was lightly rubbing her clit as I told her of my desires.

Are you hard, she asked? Yes dear, very hard was my reply. Pull it out and show Barbie how turned on you are, she said. I fumbled with my trousers and managed to extract my little dicky for her inspection. Use your fingers and stroke it for me, she said. I started masturbating in front of my wife as she played with herself. I'm dreaming of my lover cucky. Ken is putting his big cock in Barbie's pussy, Lynn stated. Ken is fucking me good. He's deep inside my body; I'm going to fall in love with his large cock baby! Ken is going to take me away from you, I'm going to be his wife now, she teased. Is that what you want, for me to be Ken's wife, she asked?

The cum was boiling in my small sac. I was stroking as fast as I could, wanting to feel the release of pressure. Stop right now, my wife yelled! It took all of my strength to stop the pleasure that I was feeling. Pre cum was dripping from the head of my dick and running back down the outside of my shaft. Lynn cradled my full sac in her dainty hand as sperm oozed out of the eye of my penis. You want to cum don't you, she asked? Please, I begged. Your not allowed to cum she said angrily. Lynn then squeezed my balls sharply and laughed as I doubled up in pain.

Go away and let me finish my bath, she said. She also said that while I was gone, I could lay out something hot for Barbie to wear tonight. I slowly turned and carefully walked out of the room. My full balls were hurting from the sweet torture that my wife had performed. Lynn was laughing as I struggled to walk upright. My small dick had now shrunk from the pain but I still had the feeling of needing to cum.

Taking my time, I made some decisions on how to dress Barbie. Hot pink will be good I thought. Maybe the white lace bustier and white stockings will be a perfect match too. I put my ear to the bathroom door to make sure that Lynn was still in the tub. Satisfied that she was, I took down my pants and started rubbing her new white silk panties around my dick and sore balls. I wrapped the silky panties around my shaft and started stroking up and down. The smooth silk felt wonderful against my skin.

What in the fuck are you doing, screamed my wife! I'm sorry dear, I just need to ejaculate, I whined. Don't use my new fucking panties to satisfy your perverted desires asshole, use these dirty panties, she said as she tossed them towards me. That's it honey, fuck my dirty panties you little pussy boy, she said. You like fucking my sexy underthings don't you, you pervert. Lynn now stood beside me, she was naked and smelled wonderful. She took hold of my panty-covered dick and started squeezing. You want to wear my dirty panties wimp, huh! do you, she teased.

Are you going to cum soon, she whispered as she was kissing my neck? Yes I am dear, real soon, I replied. Feel my pussy honey, feel how wet Barbie's pussy is as she thinks about big bad Ken fucking her, she taunted. Lynn was really squeezing my shaft hard, wadding the panties up tightly around my dick. I was running my fingers through her moist pussy lips and was just about to slide a finger into her body when she abruptly stopped her administrations to my aching member.

I want to try something that I had read about, she said. She walked over to her closet and appeared to be looking for shoes on the bottom. This will do, she said. She approached holding a pair of high heels that lace up. She sat on the bed and started removing one of the thin black laces from a high heel. Come here honey, she called, Barbie wants to do something. I watched as she made a slip knot at one end of the lace and then threaded the other end through the hole that she had made. She told me to stand still. She proceeded to place the noose over my small dick and push it to the base of my shaft. She wrapped it around under my small ball sac and once her devise was in place she pulled it tight. The string had pulled my balls up tight against the base of my shaft. It was not as uncomfortable as I feared it would be. She then wound the remaining string in circles around the rest of the slipknot and my dick making it impossible to pull loose. It squeezed a little more but was still bearable.

How does that feel, she asked? My hard little dick bounced under the pressure but I told her that it felt ok. What is this supposed to do, I asked? It will prolong your erection, maybe this way I'll orgasm before you prematurely ejaculate. Now honey, be a good little boy and lay down on the bed and mommy will fuck you. Oh boy! I had been waiting for this all day. Finally I was going to make love to my wife.

I lay down and my wife straddled my hips. I looked down and noticed that my dick was turning red and I could feel it throbbing. Lynn reached between her legs and grasped my shaft aiming it at her entrance. Are you ready, she asked? I eagerly nodded and she started to slide slowly down my shaft. I was half way in (about 3 inches or so) when she stopped. Oh honey, your little dickey is throbbing in my cunt, can you feel it, she asked? Yes my love, and it feels fantastic, I answered. I'm going to fuck you now, she stated, fuck you really hard.

Lynn sat down hard impaling my shaft. Ouch I screamed, your smashing my balls. She glared down at me and said, I know then she giggled. She kept up her pace as I tried to support her weight, trying to keep her pussy from contacting my balls. She laughed loudly as she bounced as hard as she could. Often I would lose my grip on her waist and she would slam down hard atop my tender nuts laughing loudly. Finally she tired and flopped down beside me. Man my full swollen sac sure hurt! See I told you it would help your premature ejaculation problem. She was right, we had been fucking for at least two minutes and I still hadn't squirted. It still felt like I was going to though.

You're almost like a real lover now, she said. Crawl over here between my legs and fuck me like a real man would fuck his wife, fuck Barbie like Ken is going to, she teased. I immediately assumed the position between my wife's spread open legs. My dick, still red and throbbing, needed no assistance in finding her opening. I penetrated her pussy slowly. I could not fully impale myself because of my bound testicles. I was trying to keep the correct distance needed to not crush them into pieces. She wrapped her long slender legs around my waist and locked her heels.

Every in stroke I made she would jerk her legs trying to make me go deeper. The first few times she did this caught me off guard and it caused me severe pain as my balls contacted the outer lips of her tight vagina, so I made it a point to try and figure when she was going to do it. She really laughed and giggled when I would forget allowing her to squash my balls into her pussy lips. She was really turned on by the thought of crushing my nuts I guess.

We settled into a rhythm and she quit trying to bust me thank god. She reached down between our bodies and started rubbing her clit. She was kissing on my throat and begging for me to ejaculate inside her. For the first time ever. She started to have an orgasm (albeit a small one) from my penetrations. Never had I been able to achieve this act. After she came down from her cum, she reached even further back and started teasing and massaging my swollen aching sac with her dainty hands.

Cum in me Ken, shoot your fuck juice deep in Barbie's cunt, she mewled. I moaned loudly as she teased. Come-on Jamie, fill you're wifey's pussy with sperm, shoot it all inside me. Do it, do it now, she ordered. I was pumping wildly. The pressure was building up. Yes, I was going to finally ejaculate. I felt the cum churning in my tethered and tortured bag. It felt wonderful as the ejaculate entered into my tube. I'm going to cum baby, I informed my sexy bride. I slammed down hard, not even noticing the discomfort I caused to my balls. Lynn locked her legs as tight as she could trapping me inside her writhing body.

Then it happened. I stopped all movement instantly. Lynn was squeezing hard with her powerful thigh muscles. She was laughing as the pain hit me. My balls were jerking uncontrollably, trying to force the pent up sperm from my testicles. My wife was thrusting her hips up, fucking my dick as I tried to separate our bodies. I watched as she had another orgasm as I was being what I can only describe as feeling castrated. Using all my strength I had managed to separate our bodies. I fell back and was desperately trying to remove the string that my loving little wife had used to harness my manhood.

She continued to giggle as tears streamed down my face. Unable to remove the cord, I just held onto my very full and very painful sac. My balls were still contracting but the sperm could just not exit. Lynn was reaching for my dick and was trying to jack me off as I writhed in pain. She would grab my little dick and stroke it, laughing as I screamed in pain. The next 10 minutes was pure hell. Lynn had returned to the bathroom to finish preparing for her date and I stayed balled up on the bed. She came back into the room with a pair of scissors. She was dressed in the white lace bustier, stockings and high heels. She looked like an angel but I knew better.

Poor little hubby, does it hurt badly? To make matters worse, she was pouting like a little girl as she said it. If you're a good boy, I'll cut the string, she said. I'll be good, I begged. Promise, she pouted as she twisted one high-heeled shoe. I promise, now get this off me, I said. I rolled onto my back and my hard little dick stood straight out. Lynn grabbed my dick and once again giggled as I winced in pain. She slid the scissors under the edge of the shoestring behind my swollen ball sac. Do you love me, she asked? Yes, now please hurry up, I demanded. Say it, tell me you love me, she retorted. I love you Lynn, I replied. Maybe I should just cut your cute little balls off instead, would you let me neuter you, you little faggot? No please I begged.

Snip! The string flew apart and cum gushed from my aching balls shooting higher than I ever remember. Some of the jism landed on my face, which got another laugh from my wife. The pain was still there but thankfully it wasn't as severe. My tortured penis was finally starting to wilt. My wife picked up the panties that I was previously masturbating into and threw them in my face. Wash these panties when your done you little shit, she barked. I was still balled up in the fetal position as I rubbed the soft silk of her panties on my battered little ball sac.

Lynn retrieved her new white silk panties and stepped into them. With watery eyes I watched as she slowly and deliberately teased me as she covered her shaved pussy with the white lace. Does it still hurt my wittle hubby, she pouted. Why did you do this to me, I cried. She then said, it will keep you from getting an erection and jacking off while I'm out dating tonight. For how long, I whimpered. I don't know or care for how long, she said. She also said that it could possibly be a permanent condition.

She stepped into her hot pink mini dress and demanded that I zip her up. After doing so, she went to her make up table and started making herself pretty. After she was done, she turned to me and asked if Barbie looked sexy. From my position on the bed I said that yes, Barbie is a real doll baby. She stood up and told me to come over to her and put the high-heeled pumps onto her precious feet. I slowly hobbled towards her only to hear her giggle at my pain and discomfort.

After putting her in heels, I stood to kiss her. She was as tall as I was in her 5-inch heels and I had to strain to stand upright. I'm going to go out and find a lover cucky, she whispered. Now kiss your hot little wife good bye, she taunted. I was trying to push my tongue into her mouth when she told me that only a real lover was allowed to kiss her that way. She then kneed me in the groin as hard as she could. Lynn strutted out of the house laughing as I once again lay on the floor in pain.

jcace
jcace
679 Followers