All Comments on 'Wife Deborah Is Taken By The Boss Ch. 07'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
And now dear friends ...

.. Deborah's "true colors" cum out .. "For some time, I have been getting wet and tingly thinking about the men who are going to fuck me."!! Not a loving, devoted wife anymore ... just another DUMB CUM DUMP ready for the next ass fucking! Pussy husband may have started it ... but this SLIMY WHORE OF A WIFE is the one who is at fault now! Hey .. ywifelvrman at least don't turn George into a complete PUSSY and have him take the CUNT back!!!! Leave him with a little self respect and let him send all the dvd's of her adulterous fucking on to her family, friends, employer and the internet. Then have him serve her with the "papers" while she's at work and he is with his future, faithful, loving wife. Oh .. and have him give her a swift kick in her slimy twat before he pulls his cock out and pisses all over her whoring, cheating ass! BTW ..for the cuck readers of my comments ... GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC LOSERS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree the previous poster...

...now the bitch likes it?!? Horrible development. Also, there are points throughout the story (chapters) where the protagonists had a chance to rebel, like after the two guys fucked then left, why would he still eat her pussy? No one was there to verify it. Most men would have noted that. I guess he is even dumber than he sounds.

1 star

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

Deb is going on she starts accepting her life as whore somtetimes. A psychological effect which is also known from taking hostages.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

Wish she were my wife and her and I could be used like this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous