Wife Discovers Erotic Photography

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one she was on her back. The camera was positioned at her head. She was looking back with her breasts exposed. The sheet was covering her pelvic region with just a hint of her light curls. Others had her in various poses with either her breasts or pussy covered.

Her husband flipped through the photos. He asked Stephanie, "Was there any one else there? Jeff mentioned had an assistant."

Stephanie told him it was just Jeff and his assistant. She explained Jeff's assistant was studying photography at the local college. "He helped Jeff out with his cameras and lighting. He also arranged the sheets on my body. He is younger than me, but kind of cute."

Chris thought of the young student arranging Stephanie's poses. He continued to look at his wife's photos. One of his favorites had his wife on her stomach looking at the camera. She was elevated enough to show the swell of her breasts, keeping her nipples hidden, "This one is really good. I really like the curvature of your back and your nice firm ass."

They looked at a couple of them with just a body part. The first had just one of her breasts in bas-relief. The other focused on her firm derriere, emphasizing the heart shaped cleft between her cheeks. Chris told her, "Jeff did a good job using depth of field."

Stephanie asked what that meant. Chris explained, "See how your breast and ass are focused but the background isn't. The photographer changes the lens setting to narrow the depth of field. I like using that in my photos."

"I see what you mean." Then she reached for a couple of more. "And here's what I think you will like."

Chris almost gasped. Stephanie was totally nude and spread out. Her arms were above her head and her legs slightly opened to expose her slit.

"Steph, these are great! Jeff was right. Your are a natural."

They went back through the photos and picked the ones they wanted enlarged. Another intense lovemaking session followed. Both of them keep their fantasies unspoken.

After coming down off of their sexual high, Stephanie asked him, "You really liked those. Would you like me to pose again?"

"Yeah, that would be great."

Stephanie called Jeff to arrange another shoot. Chris liked the idea of his wife posing nude, and Stephanie liked the idea of being nude, while the photographer told her how to pose, with his assistant helping to arrange her.

In between sessions, they both liked looking at Stephanie's photographs. The shots Jeff took captured his wife's sensuous beauty. Chris especially liked her open leg shots that highlighted the details of her vagina.

Chris told Stephanie, "I told you this was really a good idea. Look how Jeff used the lighting to capture your skin tones. The ones I took tended to be more harsh. Even though you're nude, the shots are all tasteful."

"I told him you wanted some shots with my legs open but not wide spread shots."

Chris kissed down his wife's body. He took his time getting to her pubic region.

He opened her legs and knelt between them.

"For this you will need to spread them wide."

He lay between her outstretched legs, teasing her with his tongue on her inner thigh. He stopped to admire Stephanie's cute pussy.

"Why did you stop?"

"I'm just comparing the details in your photographs to the real thing. Jeff really captured the details."

He flicked his tongue along her slit gradually opening her. He savored her juices as she became wet. Stephanie lay back enjoying the her husband's licking and kissing along her pussy. She thought how hot it would be if someone else looked at her pictures. He spread her wider and covered her with his mouth.

Stephanie arched her back pushing her hot cunt against his mouth, "Ohh god. That's it eat my pussy."

His motion with his lips and tongue became more urgent as he brought his wife to climax. He had a fantasy that another man was eating her while Jeff photographed them. He pulled her tight against his mouth as she had her orgasm.

He knelt between her legs and stroked his cock hard. He told her to stretch her arms over her head.

"Like this? Do you like the pictures Jeff took of me stretched out?"

He looked down at her radiant beauty. Her pussy was open and wet.

"You know I like those. I told Jeff to get some of those shots."

He slid his cock into her waiting hot pussy.

"Fuck me baby. Just like that." She was enflamed at how horny Chris was when he looked at her photographs. She told him in her slutty voice, "Keep fucking me. I'll pose for any type of shots you want."

Stephanie called her husband at work to tell him the new photos were ready. He stopped by Jeff's on way home. Jeff handed him an envelope with Stephanie's new photos.

Jeff told Chris, "You are going to like these. Stephanie is a natural at nude photography. I'm really going to miss shooting her."

"What do you mean? We both like her posing for you."

"Glamour shots like these are limiting. I can only take Stephanie so far."

"What about the black and white photographs you showed me? The ones that were more erotic."

Jeff handed him some of the black and white photographs.

Chris looked at the photographs and said, "I really like these. Do you have a couple I can take some home and show Stephanie?"

Jeff picked out a couple, "Here take these. Do you think Stephanie would like to pose more erotically? You guys should talk it over. I know I would like to shoot her in black and white. I would have more flexibility"

"I think she might. She really liked these sessions. I can see where you are coming from. There is only so far you can go with glamour work."

"You're right. One more session of photos like these and I have gone about as far as I can with Stephanie."

Later that evening, Chris and Stephanie went through the new photos. Most of them were nudes. Stephanie was just wearing stockings and high heels. This time she also posed on the couch.

"These are really hot," he told his wife, referring to ones of her in various poses laying on the couch with one leg on the floor and the other angled on the back. One shot showed her with one arm above her head and the other just brushing her pussy.

"I really liked stretching out for that one."

Chris told his wife, "It looks like you are really comfortable posing nude."

"I am. Jeff made me feel so uninhibited. I'm glad you don't mind me posing nude."

"Jeff told me you are a natural at nude photography. He really likes shooting you."

Chris reached for the black and white photos. He showed them to Stephanie.

She looked at them and asked, "What are these? They don't show the whole person. You can't tell who they are."

Chris explained the difference between the color photos she just posed for and the more erotic nature of black and white.

Stephanie studied the photos, "I see what you mean. Would you like me to pose for more erotic photos like these?"

"Both Jeff and I think you would be great. He said that after one more shoot of the color glamour shots, there is not much more he can do."

"I can see your point. There's really not much more I can do except pose in different outfits. I really like modeling like this for you. Since you like the black and white shots, I will try for more erotic photos."

12