Wife For Others To Use

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried on a few dresses and even some combinations of skirts and tops but it was either John or myself that didn't like it. Finally Elly suggested we go over to her tailor's room for more choices and we took a walk over. We found Sally sitting and talking to the tailor, who was a young man. He, too, got a shock as I walked into his room but he got up and Elly introduced him as Charles and she explained to him what we were looking for. (I think he's gay because he was so effeminate.) I sat down in an armchair next to Sally and told John that I was going to let him decide how exactly I should be dressed since he wanted to show me off to his client, this was to establish our relationship for the benefit of Sally and Charles.

The first dress that Charles took out of a wardrobe immediately attracted both John's and my attention. I quickly got up and walked over to stand beside John and we took a good look at it as Charles held it up for us. It was actually just a shift that would cover me from my tits to half way down my thighs and would be kept in place by a band of rubber running all around the top edge, this band was cleverly concealed by a colorful ruffle all around. The dress was made out of a black silk and Charles was telling us that it should be altered so that it would hug my body entirely. Elly told me to try it on, which I did and then both she and Charles walked around me pulling and tugging at the extra material that Charles said should be cut off, John looked at me and asked if I wanted it and I immediately said yes. It was very revealing even though not a see through because the silk clung to my body showing my nipples clearly.

Sally brought a full length mirror and held it to show me how I would look and I saw that my huge fat ass was also clearly defined when Charles pulled the material tight around me. Then I took it off and explained to Charles that it should be tight against my body showing everything clearly as I was going to wear it to a party tonight where John planned to show as much of my body as possible to as many people as possible. I noticed that Sally was starring at me in complete shock as I said this and when I was naked again I walked over and hugged her telling her that my body was for John's complete and total enjoyment and so he had every right to decide what to do with me. She just stood there not moving as I hugged her and I gave her a quick kiss on her lips as I broke off the hug.

Elly explained that we should stay in the shop for Charles as he may need to measure me and fit the dress to our satisfaction and John said that while we waited she should get me a pair of shoes to match the dress. It wasn't a problem since her shop also carried accessories and she suggested that I choose whatever I wanted. I told her just the pair of shoes, I would be using very light make up and didn't plan on carrying a purse or handbag and I hadn't brought any jewelry, John added that all I would be wearing tonight would be the dress and shoes and nothing else. He also said that he was going out for a while, he didn't elaborate and I didn't bother to ask, he just told us that he wanted to meet somebody. So I was left completely naked (I had no idea where my clothes were) with Elly and after John had left, she brought me to another room where the accessories were kept.

Initially we just walked around looking at everything, mainly because I had the feeling that Elly wanted to try something with me but wasn't sure how I would respond to her so I kept very close and touched her arm or back at each opportunity. Slowly she realized that I wouldn't reject her advances and she too started to touch me at every opportunity, since I was naked, there was more of me to touch. When we were examining a scarf, I stood right in front of her nearly touching and as she tied the scarf around my neck I "fell" into her arms, of course I didn't move away when her arms went around my body to keep me from falling and the next thing I knew was that she had her arms around me and we were kissing, slowly and hesitantly at first but then we started to get passionate. We slowly got down on the floor, all the time Elly kept her arms around me and I was holding on to her to keep from falling, until at last we were lying on the floor side by side and she started to kiss my face and made her way down my body. I responded in kind which made her pull up her dress and pull off her panties as she pushed me to be on top of her, we ended up in the classic 69 position with me on top and my cunt above her face. I saw her pussy was very hairy but that didn't stop me from diving in and I was soon eating her as she pulled my ass down so that my cunt was on her face.

It didn't take very long before I had my first orgasm, I ground my cunt hard on Elly's face and I could hear her moaning as she pushed her pussy up against my mouth, we were oblivious to the world when all of a sudden the door swung opened and Sally was standing there! I looked up and saw her with her hands at her mouth, she was shocked to see Elly and me, so I just smiled and asked her what she wanted. Elly struggled to get up but I refused to move and just sat down on her face so we could only hear her muffled shouts, but Sally just continued standing there and looking at us. So I relented and got up from Elly's face and she hurriedly got to her feet and breathlessly asked Sally what she wanted, Sally replied that John was on the phone asking to speak to either one of us, I walked up to her and held her arm and said that I would talk to John, Elly quickly followed us as we walked over to her private office, pulling down her skirt and arranging her disheveled clothes.

John just wanted to know how we were getting along and I replied that both Elly and me were enjoying ourselves, we were on the speaker phone and so Sally heard everything and I saw Elly blushing but I ignored them and asked if anything was the matter. He replied that he would be delayed because he wanted to bring a friend along to introduce us and had to wait for that friend to complete some job before they could come over. I told him to take his time as we hadn't decided on a pair of shoes for me and anyway my dress wasn't ready yet, adding that I was really enjoying myself with Elly, this made both Elly and Sally blush! When I got off the phone, Elly admonished me saying that I shouldn't tell John what we did so I had to tell her that I didn't keep any secrets from him and also assured her that he wouldn't mind me "doing it" with her. I turned to Sally to tell her not to be embarrassed by what Elly and I did and may do since she should have had some sex experience herself! She turned crimson red and just left the room.

Elly and I now went over to see how Charles was getting along with the alterations to my dress, he held it up to show us the work he had done and then I took it from him and slipped it over my body. It was very short, just the way we wanted, but Charles complained that he couldn't make the whole dress hug my body because it would spoil the shape of the dress, he suggested that we do away with the rubber band at the top and instead have the dress held up by a couple of straps, Elly too suggested that I not have the rubber band, I could see how it was not so practical. I asked Charles if it was possible to have the dress just held up by a cord running around my neck and attached to the front, Elly replied that it should work and told him to try it.

Then she asked me to follow her to look for my shoes saying that she had some more in her room and also some more in the store room at the back, I asked her if she had plans for my body! She looked directly at me and said that she was really attracted to me because of my willingness to be completely naked in public but that John was an old and valued customer and she wasn't about to do anything to antagonize him, I quickly assured her that he wouldn't mind a little "fun and games" between the both of us and told her to watch when I related what we had done, and what I hope we'll be doing, to him when he returned later. Anyway by this time we had entered her private room and she showed me some shoes that were kept by the side. I didn't bother trying them out but just looked through all of them before saying that I didn't fancy any, adding that what I really wanted was something that didn't require any fastenings, just for me to slip in and out off, saying that John didn't give me too much time to strip naked. I also added that I don't quite like straps but maybe something transparent.

Elly then brought me to the store room at the back of the shop where I saw boxes of shoes stacked all along the walls, she told me that I would have to choose what I wanted by opening each box because these were mainly new stocks that just arrived and also some that were old stocks that couldn't be sold. She called Sally to join us and said that we could all search, the both of them would show me any pair that fit the description I had given. It was hot dusty work but I went to it with gusto because I knew that John wouldn't care about the price and would agree to anything I chose. I saw that both Elly and Sally were soon sweating and even got dusty, it was the same for me with the exception that being completely naked I didn't bother about any dust collecting on my body since it would be a simple matter to clean myself later.

Every once in a while one of them would hold up a pair for me to see but after about an hour I saw a pair of sandals that I really liked, it was much like the kind that I usually wore. It had a heel about two inches high and a broad transparent strap across the front with a small black bow at the top, matching the rest of the sandal which was just black. I told Elly that it would match my dress beautifully and immediately tried it on, it fit me perfectly and so I decided that was what I wanted.

As we left the store room, Sally carrying the box with my choice in it, there was a ringing of the front door bell and when Elly opened it, we saw that John was standing there and he had brought a friend along. I ran up to him but stopped short in front of him saying that my body was dusty and sweaty after spending such a long time in the store room choosing my shoes, Elly quickly interrupted saying that I could wash up in the restroom. However John's friend stopped me saying that he had just seen me totally nude and wanted John to introduce us first before I went off to wash and change, I assured him that I wasn't about to change and would be naked for as long as John wished! Anyway John introduced him as Harry, who was going to bring us out for a drink and send us back to the hotel, when I extended my hand for a handshake, Harry just grabbed me and kissed me on my lips, his hands were holding on to my ass.

Only after that did he allow me to follow Elly and Sally as we went to wash up. Elly lost all her shyness and just stripped naked and we ended up washing each other, of course she was freely fondling me all over which resulted in her giving me a good finger fuck until I came. Sally was still shy and she only took off her clothes remaining in her bra and panties while she wiped herself with a towel, she left as soon as Elly and I started fondling each other. Elly got dressed again before we left the restroom and joined John and Harry in Charles' workshop, of course I was still naked and Harry immediately came over to put an arm around me telling John that he planned to make full use of this opportunity to "play around" with a naked woman.

I tried on my new dress and everybody was happy with the fit and then slipped on my new sandals, again to everybody's enjoyment, Harry said that I wasn't hiding much of my body and I cheekily told him that I was going to dress this way to please John and to show his friend that I was present merely for his enjoyment. I got a slap on my ass from Harry for saying this but he quickly gave me a peck on my cheek, now John told me to get undressed again as we would have to leave.

I turned to Sally to ask for my clothes and she said that they were in Elly's room, so now Elly, John and Harry followed me there, they all walked behind me, because I was again naked and Harry was saying that he wanted to see me walk with my huge ass wobbling and bouncing along. However when we were in Elly private room, I pushed John into her chair behind her work table and told him I had something to say. I watched Elly blush as I told him about what we had done, I was sitting in his lap with his arms around me as I told him what we did and I didn't bother to whisper so both Elly and Harry heard about how we had made love which ended in my getting a finger fuck from her. Harry exclaim out loud that he had never met a woman like me and was asking me to introduce someone to him, before I could reply John told him that I was "one of a kind" and there was no way he could find one like me! I asked John to assure Elly that she had done nothing wrong, which he did and then asked for the bill, which he paid right there.

It was only then that he allowed me to get dressed again and we trooped out to the reception area as Harry called for his driver and limo to come out front. There were kisses all around, Elly kissed me deep and long with one hand clasping me to her and the other between my legs, then we walked out of the shop. Harry held the door as I entered the limo, this was done on John's suggestion so that he could see for himself how I exposed my body, but when we settled down in our seats John wasn't too happy because I was sitting next to the window with Harry between us. So I crawled over Harry's lap to sit between the two of them and, of course as I was on his lap, Harry took the opportunity to fondle my exposed ass.

That fondling of my body didn't end there, even as I sat between the two men, both of them immediately got their hands on my body and I ended up naked again. Only after that did Harry tell his driver to close the partition between the front and back, as he and John got to work on my naked body. It seemed like just a short while before the car stopped and the driver was telling us, on the intercom that we had arrived at our hotel but Harry said that he wasn't satisfied with such a short grope and feel so he told his driver to drive around until he decided it was time to let go of me!

Both John and him took turns to finger fuck me to two beautiful orgasms before Harry told his driver to go back to our hotel, by now John was saying that it wouldn't give us too much time to get ready for our dinner but Harry simply replied that he wanted more of me. However now the car stopped again and I had to get dressed before the driver unlocked the door for us. John was practically pulling me in his rush to get back to our room.

To be continued...