All Comments on 'Wife Gets Wild'

by NCmale

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
dumb

dumb husband. You opened a can of worms. Where will it stop or end up before you get jalous and divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent forget the review of the assholes below

They always put down this type of story because they're on some kind of moral crusade on this erotica site. How stupid is that? Your story and fantasy is well founded and unlike these morons you've got the guts to write something that others can appreciate. Keep it up.

Equality2Equality2over 16 years ago
Reasonable First Story

Thanks for sharing your first story with us. It was a great first attempt. I do not understand why so many idiots make meaningless negative comments about stories in the Loving Wives area. If they are unhappy about the morality of the stories then why are they reading the stories? Probably just jealous of what they may be missing out on. Keep up writing and posting my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Showed promise

When your story switched from past tense to present, it seemed to swing from reality (discussing with your wife whether and how she would like to be shared sexually) to fantasy (what you would prefer to happen), and, for me anyway, lost all potential to arouse. Next time, I suggest keeping it all in the past tense so that it reads like an actual happening. Pieater

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Needs some work

I like group sex stories. particularly gang bangs. To help you in the future, most men tend to get to into the mechanics and not enough into the emotion. You started out by describing your wife, but you didn't tell us about what she was feeling. Try again, give it more emotion and more description of what your characters are feeling and what you are thinking and feeling. I gave you a 4, that was probably generous but I thought it was better than a 3.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Stroke material only

The prose needs help because there are misused words and typographical errors. Find an editor to help with those.

<P>

As previous posters pointed out, the shift in tense from past to present is poor authoring. Pick a point of view and tense then stick with your choices. In general, stories are told in past tense because the tale describes people, places and events from the past. You would be well served to write in the past tense.

<P>

There's little plot to the story. It's a series of loosely connected scenes intended to arouse. As a stroke story, it's tolerable I suppose, but as fiction, it's not very interesting. Show us what's going on inside their heads, and you'll have the first stepping stone to erotica. Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hey

Decent story...I don't understand the very negative comments - if you don't like this type of story, why are you reading "Loving Wives" anyway?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Suddenly his wife is a common slut? Go back

you will find she has been cheating on you all along............

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
Slut

I love my slut wife. She has the best pussy I have ever ate . Before,during and after sex. She tells me her best orgasm is while she is on top feeding me her fresh cream pie.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

I liked the story...it was erotic and something I have asked my wife to do for decades..(no success)... but the one rule was hubby was to be present... wife went behind his back and lined this affair up without telling him when..hubby never even was given the chance to meet him and give approval...and then she had the nerve to start without him...stupid slut bitch whore doesn't love her husband like she says she does..she just proved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need to rename the story - "How we caught AIDS" or "Aids is better than COVID" or "Hepatitis Chronicles - the houseboat of VD"

Some seriously sick fuckers out there. No wonder we have Bidet as a president.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous