All Comments on 'Wife Gives In'

by HHMann

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nonsense

YOU SIMPLY COULD NOT TELL YOUR WIFE that “she could not say those things,as she had no other experience to judge me by.I told her I loved her words,but they were empty”!THOSE ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST NONSENSES that can ever be written!For information,you MORON,A WIFE NEEDS NO “EXPERIENCE” to judge by HER OWN HUSBAND!SHE COULD PERFECTLY WELL tell him that he “is a great lover” or even “how big his cock is” because THAT’S HOW SHE FEELS and THAT’S HOW SHE APPRECIATES HIS COCK!NOBODY EVER NEEDS ANY OTHER EXPERIENCE TO JUDGE HOW GREAT LOVER HIS/HER SPOUSE IS because THIS IS A MATTER OF LOVE AND PASSION which fuels EVERY LOVING COUPLE!The other experiences ARE JUST SIMPLE SEX!

And how on Earth did you dare to say to your wife that her words “were empty”?!THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST INSULTS that you can ever tell her!It’s as just HER LOVE AND HER FEELINGS for you,SIMPLY DIDN’T MATTER!On the contrary,HER WORDS WERE NEVER “EMPTY”,but WERE ABSOLUTELY REAL AND RIGHT!You must be ABSOLUTELY INSANE to tell such ABERRATIONS to your LOVING wife and to make her fuck with other people in order to get a so-called “experience”!GET REAL,you FUCKING FREAK,and STOP WRITING SUCH PATHETICAL NONSENSES which ARE ONLY WAISTING OUR TIME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

I loved your story it is one that I think of all the time to do with my wife. . It made me hard reading it. And gives me hope that I may be able to do this myself thank you for your story it was great

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous