All Comments on 'Wife Kathy's 25th Birthday'

by slopoke1012000

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It truly amazes me

It truly amazes me to read other people's comments on the Loving Wives stories. If they don't think men who get turned on by watching their women get fucked by other men, are normal, why do they they read the stories about it. Myself, I love to read about it and thought your story was absolutely great. It got me really hot, so hot in fact that now I have called up some friends and just waiting for them to arrive so we can have a gangbang and my lover will be right there watching everything and then when it is over he will be right there lapping up their cum. I don't think he is any less of a man because he does this.. I think it makes him more of a man because he isn't afraid to admit that sex of any type turns him on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for your comment. I was just relating a true story, changing nothing. This was the start of a very open and much improved relationship between Kathy and myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It amazes me...

...how some people are more passionate about the comments than about the stories.

Hey stupid, if you DON'T LIKE THE COMMENTS, DON'T READ THEM.

Familiar advise isn't it.

grtguyintxgrtguyintxover 18 years ago
TO IT TRUELY AMAZES ME

The reason we read, or atleast start to read some of these stories, is because we don't know what type it is you dumbass. Sure the sick,cuckold stories out number the LOVING wife stories and the consequences/revenge stories, but unless the author gives us a heads up we don't know for sure what kind of story it is. That is why we read it or start reading it. If the author gives us a heads up that is a cuckold story, than i don't even bother reading it. I want to thank the authors that do that. On the other hand, if there is no heads up from the author, i will start to read it, but stop as soon as i get a glue as to which way the story is heading. In this story, i got that glue as soon as the wife said that she wanted to fuck another man. At this point i still had a little hope, but they were washed away in the next few lines when he said that he didn't have a trouble with that request. I knew it was going to be a cuckold story, so i stopped. Sorry i can't really comment on your story author. Didn't read enough to really comment, aside from the fact that i hate cuckold stories.

TiggerTooTiggerTooover 18 years ago
Excellent story.

I will start by saying that, on a personal basis, I'm a charter member of the hang-em-high brigade and my wife has always been on notice that I would react with brutal and terminal violence to an affair. A fling? Maybe the same, maybe not, who knows?

Having said that, the story was well written and hot. It is very erotic to see people having sex, even if one of them is your spouse. However, that wouldn't preclude concomitant anger and violence. Simultaneous anger and arousal is certainly possible.

Married sex gets a little same ol', same ol' after a few years. You either almost stop, use fantasies or act out your fantasies. For most people, acting out fantasies in an affair would probably destroy the relationship, sooner or later.

A fling, where she'll never see the guys again, might be surviveable for many. Affairs probably are not.

There's a highly rated, popular (and the author says, true) series here on Lit where it is evident that the serial flinger wife has some serious psychological problems that may stem from her inabilty to have children. Just my reading-between-the-lines guess.

It takes all kinds to make the world go round and I appreciate your contribution to variety. Again, reading between the lines, I gather that your wife continued to love and respect you despite the fact that you allowed activity that most women would consider completely wrong. I hope you knew that beforehand.

You're lucky. My wife wouldn't see me in the same light at all. She might stick around but just to use me to vent on.

Thanks for the good read. Worth every penny I paid and then some.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wish all of you would just shut up....

:(

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
true

interesting story, how hubby could do this . It would be nice to read a second on there thought so all of this after it happened and they are back at home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Shes a slut

Nice too see he love sloppy 10th. All he is is a paycheck.

Maybe bring home some cute babes and see if she would like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife fucked in threesome

Your must have enjoyed it.hope she got pregnant because if that was me I made sure she had good gangbang.see that's what happen to my mom there was me and my friends we walked into my house saw my mom on the couch.we walked up grabbed her put on the floor ripped her clothes off told I am first.got and shoved my cock up in her hairy cunt and started fucking until my cum let go inside her.then my friends took their turn blew their loads in her.well she did end up getting pregnant from us.then I told her we did the same to your sister Rachel and told my mom she is pregnant from us too.and told my mom that she is moving in with us because her husband kicked out.told her now we will be able to fuck two sisters at once and have gangbangs now.mom looked at me said let me guess bareback too and I said yes if you pregnant again the better.told the guys like your hairy cunt too with it up to your ass too just like aunt Rachel.then I told my mom that I got her pregnant before we gangbanged her.so now you two will be having your seventh kid now.like your wife Kathy would of liked to be there she would have been fucked by me and my friends we would have put two cocks in her cunt and one in her ass fucked her real hard.so see she likes threesomes she should try getting fucked by fifteen guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot and nearly perfect.

Would have rated it a 5 except 4 the misspelling of orgasm as organism. A very hot tale or is that tail?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous