All Comments on 'Wife Loves to Serve'

by oddlover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
A Nice Fantasy

Sounds like almost every man's dream wife. Almost. Cuffs and collar optional. A fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Piece of typical Literotica trash.

Only sicko's, like betrayedbylove, will enjoy this. Reader, if you enjoy this you need to get a psycho checkup.

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBover 9 years ago
Good concept

Bad execution...Needs more dialouge and detail. Also, the category is BDSM. Loving Wives is about cheating wives having affairs.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Sorry

If you insist on writing in the second person, please excuse me for ignoring you.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Eight paragraphs

...does not a story make. I only made it through the first word before I stopped reading. Sorry, but I can't stand stories that address the reader as "you."

It's a shame, because I like the concept of the submissive wife. Perhaps rewrite the story in the first or third person, add some content, and then place it in the proper (BDSM) category.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
This thing of Sir!!!

This thing of npeople calling others by Sir, remember me a movie with Sidney Poitier called: "To sir, with love"!!!! In the last times the term Sir changed of meaning...2*

ham_sandwichham_sandwichover 9 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks for biting the proverbial bullet and submitting your first story. Shame it wasn't better received, because it's not bad at all. Yes, it probably would have been put under BDSM, but that's not a capital crime. She seems like a pretty loving wife to me! Hopefully, you won't be too discouraged to write more...

Anyway, I liked it and gave it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
At Least You Tried

It's more than I can say for myself. Can't say I liked the story all that much. Maybe the next one will be better in content and writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good intro

I loved the way the story began it made me horny.. but went into the sex too fast Imo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

It's wonderful to see a story between husband and wife where there is no malace between Dom and sub.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sub wife

Is this one of the special whores you can pick up at Subway?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous