All Comments on 'Wife or Whore?'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Stupid

Any woman who is abused and debased like this is not going to come back looking like anything but a cheap, fucked out slut, covered in cum with her body covered in gross writing by a bunch of pigs. Sorry but this is not even good porn. Any husband who would find this even a little exciting is a little sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Liked It

And as someone who is actually friends with a couple, where the woman really was a prostitute at one time- he met her while in service and she was working as a hooker; they began dating, and married as she continued working at" ostenwsibly a massage parlor that was really a front for a place of prostitution, for the first few years of their marriage. They've now been married twenty five years, and have grown children and grandchildren, I know marriages and prostitution can and do work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Inconsiderable & lame

Why create such a title when the slut was whore long before this event? The plot line was blurry and he is "one stupid" wimp - nothing likeable about anyone of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not worth reading

What a sick piece of garbage. Authors like you should be banished from this planet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
i like women better than dogs

do you understand that.i think humans are higher than animals.every now and then a human acts like a animal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

Wife Or Whore does it matter? Not to the husband in the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
This Is About As Exciting As Limp Linguini

Men with little minds, such as this "writer," will think this "story" is exciting. No one else will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another pile of garbage

What happened to the good writers. This pile of garbage is one of the worst I've read.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The only garbage here is this bunch reviews

Ignore the narrow minded small brained reviews. Your story is just what we like to read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Moronic

There's no setup. At least some stories make a small attempt at some background that the husband has thought of his wife with another man. Here, nothing. The whole "seduction" is banal one paragraph, followed by what amounts to "I'm fucking another man." and a response of "OK." This is given the same amount of response that she was getting a slice of toast.

BTW, to "The only garbage here is this bunch reviews" What's this "we"? Based on those who took the time to make a comment, "WE" disagree. Also, "WE" comment on the stories. YOU comment on the commenters without one but of defense of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Bareback sex with many men?

Odds are already with forty in real life she is infected with at least one STD if not AIDS. Yes perhaps the 4,000 will pay their bills but it wont cover treatment for her AIDS, much less his. I found it very interested that a relative newlywed would so easily be changed from a loving wife in one evening to a piece of fuck meat. This man so easily talked her into bed with her husband standing next to her and then explained to her he would call her in the morning for a new bout and what it would entail. The stupid husband let her go so easily and she came back and announced she was already a whore and forty men had used her. Yeah right, unless this doll was a marathon fucker, forty men in one day she would not be able to walk much less fuck him. Somebodies fantasies are really very borderline reality. What hubby should have done when she left him there was go check out and go home, pack everything take what money they had and disappear. In the long run he would have been better off. Most prostitutes die early of diseases or drugs or both. She is just in day one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
1 Revolting person plus 2 Sick Characters

Writer - when you cheapen yourself and your work with this male humiliation crap you do yourself and us a dis-service.<P>

We read you as a self cuckold looking for converts and you don't give us much credit to perceive the difference between arousal and sick sub-human male humiliation.<P>

You have done better so the question is why this male self disrespect?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
whore

next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story.

Hello,

Great story. Keep it up. Don't let the negative comments get to you. They have apparently forgotten that this is just FANTASY...in other words NOT REAL. They just need to get a grip. :)

Anyway, my two cents.

Once again, keep up the great work. I loved you story.

Thank you,

E.

BazzzBazzzabout 16 years ago
Always enjoy your writing Dark Cloud

Another great short story. I always enjoy your work. So many of the short stories written here are rushed and unorganized. You have a way of getting everything done with your short stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Age limit?

I thought you had to be over 18 to publish stories here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Quelle Surprise

Well! I came to this site entitled Literotica and read this story about a man who invites a women to his hotel room and found he wanted S-E-X! Quelle surprise! I thought he was inviting her to tea and cookies and a thrilling round of Monopoly.

Get a life! As anyone should know, this is fantasy and one person's fantasy isn't necessarily another's cup of tea. Notice the polarity of ratings. And of the thousands of stories, this is relatively mild compared to women being linked to enemas at the mouth, having their heads dunked in toilets, and on and on.

I have to comment on a couple of comments. Relative to the website Literotica, many said she is a whore.

So?

The funniest critic talked about the likelihood of Rachel getting AIDS. Good heavens! Take the high moral ground and spread that word to all the stories.

But the one that missed the mark by far was the one one that commented on it being banal. Dull. I thought it was a story in which one has to use imagination. At no time does the reader "see" Rachel having sex except with her husband. She was flirtatious with Mike, she danced, and of course had sex but we didn't get vivid descriptions of 36 inch cocks plunging into her ears. The best kind of plot and characterization isn't all laid out, it calls for the reader's participation. I'm an economist; if you want dull, read Hegel's Dialectics or the Kondratieff Long Wave Cycle.

Personally, I got involved and wanted to be on my knees in front of Rachel!

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 16 years ago
Not pleasing

Since when is prostitution erotic? No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Terrific story

And well written

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
A very sad story

Money seems to take the love out of things. She was a whore waiting to happen I guess anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I can see women making money when necessary

but husbands turning into gay sluts just is a plain turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What kind

What kind of stupid horse crap is this. For four grand she gets fucked by forty guys??? What a ripoff. A good hooker in Nevada can get that with just one trick. This woman's husband needs to get his head out of his ass and say no to Mike and start pimping his wife Rachel out for fuck parties then he could keep all the funds. Then she could get fucked and he could get paid. Eventually he could expand getting his wifes cute slut friends to work for him. 4k really?? Not even close.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Purrfect

What an extremely hot story with a surprise ending. Thank you so much!

Karen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wait

You start out with a somewhat normal couple, married, he out of work, her working in a boutique to gain a little money and they are out enjoying one last evening out until he finds suitable work?

Next, she is quietly engaged in a conversation with a stranger, almost whispering, her back to her husband and then she announces that the stranger wants her to go to his room AND she wants too? What marriage is this...and - idiot says okay?

She wasn't upset with hubby or disappointed in his lack of work at the moment so...this was a wake-up call - she wants to have extramarital sex, she is horny and doesn't have the slightest qualms about it.

Okay, hubby is a closet sub, now a cuckold and she is soon to be doing more than one day a week doing gang bangs, she is a potential porn star and not an Escort with some dignity but an out and out slut/whore!

This hubby went from average nice guy, loving husband to loser cuck in seconds...Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WACC

Under the bed? Really???? What woman would love a "man", using the word loosely like that? Apparently hubby had no feelings at all...

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
HaHaHaHaHa!!!! Disgusting!!!!

I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GARBAGE?

YOU BET-nothing erotic about it-those that think it is, don't know the meaning of the word.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Meh!

You write a lot. Not this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
beautiful ballet dancer?

Not hardly. A member of Ballet Met once told me that fucking ballet dancers is like jacking off with a hand full of dice.

The story sucked 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
weak plot

Most stories I ever remember have conflict. James Bond is never more than an inch from getting killed in spite of all the gadgets. In this story, the heroine is willing, the husband is willing. What can go wrong? What are the drawbacks of fucking everybody? It is natural to believe that either or both of them are unwilling. What are the obstacles to overcome? What is the payoff? Give us a twist in the plot or some erotic descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No. Just no.

No Pressure

No Problem

No Marriage

No Wife

No conflict and no point to this story.

Little more than one scene of a stupid cuck and his slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic pathetic cuckold/wimp crap!!!

Only for the pervert brain sick cuckold/wimps!!! Maybe the pervert fans will applaud to that crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No amount of money saves your life

Std's, herpes and/or aids are ugly words. And fucking that many men in a day is just a ludicrous notion. I don't care who she is. No woman does nearly that many men in a day. You could fill her cunt with lubricant and it still wouldn't save her from getting torn up. So this whole idea was just stupid. Especially considering her husband would realize that she'd have so many diseases already that he'd need to sleep in another room and not touch her to save himself. Even for fiction this was an ugly idea.

No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sad and sick

Another sad and sick take. The husband wants his wife to be a prostitute, really? No love there or meaningful relationship. She would be a well used slut and he would be a sick minded pimp.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This guy really wants to be a cuck, and is willing to make his wife a whore to make it.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 2 years ago

Please ignore the detractors. They are looking for something that they want, not what you gave us. When we read a story, we enter your world, but using the readers own social and moral standards.

The seduction was slow, it was subtle, and it was very much present. The protagonists's motives for participating are not given, and they don't have to be. We aren't mind readers and only given a snapshot in time of their marriage. Maybe they are swingers, or in an open marriage? Maybe a Stag/vixen relationship? We don't know, because we aren't told, and that just adds to the mystery and discovery.

The hiding under the bed was nuanced and yet allowed us to visualize, without breaking the tone of the story. Subtle, delicate, and leaving the readers to think. The final plot twist of prostitution was new, and leads to a happily ever afterward for all parties. This work has a gentle touch, which we do not often see. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

ignore the negative comments,I worked as an escort in my early days to get through uni and it paid very well.I met a few guys who couldn’t handle it and eventually I met my now husband who is not the jealous type and openminded.I’m now 34 and I’ve been doing it again for the past three years.my husbands best friend has seen me naked lots of times and jokingly said I should try stripping.as we were all a bit tipsy and my hubby agreeing it’s was ok I told him about my past and the escorting.instead of looking disgusting he was horny and suggested I danced.I looked at my hubby who also being horny told me to do it.I slowly danced and stripped for them both before he started asking about guys having sex for money etc and what I did.they were both horny and as I went to get some drinks my husband suggested a 3some as he knows I like him and we hadn’t had one for a while.we returned with more drinks and I was still naked so sat between them both and started things off.my husband watched his friend fuck me hard before cumming in my pussy.a few days later we was in our local bar and a guy was giving cards to some girls and gave me one,it was for an escort agency looking for staff.I read it and showed my husband who said the thought of it turned him on.later in bed we talked more and he said he wouldn’t mind if I did it again aslong as I was safe and not doing outcalls.the next morning I got my bag to get ready as I was going shopping and inside was the card.I phoned my husband to see if he was still ok with it as I kept telling him the money would be great and when he told me it was him who put the card in my bag so I would see it I told him I would phone.3 years later I’m still doing it,work in a nice apartment with security and making decent money.me and my husband are closer than ever and he still shred me with his mate occasionally

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous