Wife Pays Interest For Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again we started kissing, and this time we were kissing like to horny lovers! We explored every part of each other's mouth with our tongues. We also licked each other's tongues! It was the best bit of kissing I had done in my life! We must have kissed for about few minutes, while my hand was roaming all over her body. My other hand was on her tits and was fondling them.

Zahida had placed one hand around my neck and started to kiss me again while her other hand had wandered down and was busy playing with my ass. Then she spoke. "Zeshan, not here. Stop it. Anyone could catch us here. Let's go to the bedroom we'll be more comfortable," she said panting.

"Oh! What are we waiting for? Let's go inside." I said, and we adjourned to her bedroom. I couldn't believe my luck. Here I was alone with my dream lady in her bedroom. I thought I must have been dreaming.

In a hurry we got into bed. We lay on the bed, our sides facing each other, our limbs entangled, our mouths pressed together. We began kissing and grabbing and squeezing each other. She began to kiss me on my chest. She sucked my nipples, then licked my stomach. My erection was throbbing, and I reached under her shilwar to feel her crotch. She closed her eyes and threw her arms around me tight as I rubbed her hard. I reached down the front of her panties and began to rub my fingers between her pussy lips. She was dripping wet as I shoved my fingers into her vagina. I fucked her hard with my fingers until she asked me to stop because I was hurting her.

I asked her to undress now and soon we both got undressed. Deliberately, she unclipped her gloriously thick hair and shook it free, and that made her sexier.

Oh, what a pair of breasts she possessed! They were still in their shape. She was a marvelous sensual beauty with ample breasts that were possibly 36C. They were well shaped and round with her nipples jutting out in perfect proportion. Her tits were quite firm and pert, even without the support of the bra; they looked like couple of ripe mangos hanging on a branch. Her breasts were soft brown in color, yet contrasted beautifully with dark pink nipples. Her areolas were medium sized. They were starting to get erect as I was hungrily staring at them because they looked so beautiful. I caressed, kissed, and licked all over her body, squeezing her breasts, thighs, and buttocks while she was stroking my cock with her hand, biting her lip.

She panted, and we were drenched in sweat. Then she said, "Now that we are here in bed, you can do what you want to do."

She was squirming and panting like anything, and I knew this young, beautiful married woman was ready for me.

"You are big," she said, stroking my cock. She took my cock in her hand, and her silky fingers made my cock like an iron rod encased in a silken cloth. I was amazed. I had never recalled my cock's feeling so hard that with all my might I was unable to bend it.

Once again I started to kiss her all over her face. I started from her forehead. Then I moved to her eyes. Her chubby cheeks came next. I was eating her cheeks. Then I kissed and nibbled her ears. Finally I moved to her mouth. I sucked her lips vigorously. We explored each other's mouths as we had done in the lounge. I pushed my tongue as far as I could inside her mouth, literally touching her throat!

I continued the kissing and went lower. I was now kissing her neck and then sucking and even gently biting it. I moved lower to her breasts, the breasts I had been seeing every night in dreams, and now for the first time I was so near to them. I started to eat her breasts as if they were ripe mangos. They were getting as red as apples from my constant eating and sucking.

I paid attention to her rock-hard nipples. I teased them with my tongue. I probed them gently with my tongue, making them very erect! I stopped when they were really hard! Then I started to suck them, slowly to begin with. I increased my speed and was now furiously sucking and even biting them!

"Oh yeah! Zeshan, that's it! Suck them hard! Bite them hard! They need it."

"Zahida! You don't have to ask me. They really deserve it."

Now I moved lower. Now I was level with her enticingly deep navel! As before, I used my tongue to good effect. I moved my tongue in and out of her navel while teasing her belly button.

"Ufff...! Suck it! It feels so nice and excited!"

And I started sucking it. This was a new experience for me. I couldn't do it with any woman I met either. But with Zahida, it was different. I took her belly button in my fingers and sucked it feverishly. Zahida was now screaming heavily.

"Aahhh...! Uffff...! That's it! Fuck me now, Zeshan! I can't stand it anymore! I need you inside me now! Put your big fat cock inside me!" Zahida screamed.

Her legs looked silky smooth. Her thighs were bulky and fleshy, but well proportioned.

She parted her thighs. Finally, I got on top of her and positioned myself, placing my rock-hard cock squarely on her waiting cunt! She herself grabbed my erection and pointed it to her pussy, so I shoveled my dick into her pussy as the head of my cock entered her cunt. With the first push more than half of my cock slid inside her wet snatch. Slowly the whole length of my cock entered her without any resistance. Her cunt was very tight and so warm that I thought I would never want to pull out of it again.


"Zeshan, please do it slowly first. I have never had such a big cock. My husband's cock is small."

So I slowed down a little and started to rub her pussy with my finger. I was searched her clit and soon found it. I started to rub and squeeze her clit. Meanwhile I was also fondling her lovely tits and managed to kiss her so as to increase her sexual pleasure. I made a strong move and forced my penis deep into her. She began to wriggle like a snake trying desperately to escape from the eagle's claws. "No, please slowly. It hurts, please." she began to plead. Her pleading only made me hornier as I again thrust my penis deep into her. She began to shout and moan in pain. I placed my hand under her shoulder and grabbed her breast with the other. My mouth went over hers and I again thrust my penis into her. This time she threw her head back and yelped. "Ahhhh!"

She became very horny and screamed. "Ohhh! Zeshan, what are you doing to me? I think you are killing me!"

"Oh, my sweetheart, I don't want to kill you; I want to show you my love," I said breathlessly."

"Yes, that's it, Zeshan! Fuck me with your big dick! I am yours. Take me." I started to pump faster as she encouraged me.

I kissed her mouth with mine and continued mauling her breasts. Her hands came over my back with a burning sensation for she was now nailing my back and biting my lips. I entered deep into her as her hand encircled my back, guiding me inside her. She put her legs on my back and pulled me down.

Now I withdrew, pushing my cock back. Suddenly she thrust her hips against my swollen cock, and wrapped her legs around my waist. She moved forward, pushing herself onto my cock. I loved the way she kept clutching at my ass, grabbing at me, roughly, almost painfully, pulling me more deeply into her, harder and harder each time. She was very aggressive in bed; I have never seen woman as aggressive as she was.

She said, "You are a better partner in bed than my husband is." I was very pleased and started giving it to her harder and harder. The whole bed was shaking and jerking because of my strong movements. I began driving it in and out, faster and faster, sweat collecting on my body as I kneaded her tits, which were glistening with sweat. She was moaning loudly, as her breath came faster and she locked me in with her legs, drawing me into her.

We sucked on each other's lips and tongue moved faster. I tasted her breath in my mouth as I began to pump harder. She was pumping harder too. Zahida began to fuck me fast and furiously. I was surprised by her eagerness, but I matched her thrusts.

"Yes, that's it," she said to me, and we pounded each other so hard that my pelvis bone hurt.

Finally Zahida screamed. "Zeshan! I am going to come..."

"Oh! Me too, Zahida! Come with me," I whispered.

"It's okay," she whispered. "It's okay to come inside. I'm on the pill."

" Zeshan. Uffffff . . ." she exclaimed as she climaxed and pulled me tightly over her.

Her ankles were locked over my back and her heels were digging into my tailbone ensuring the deepest possible penetration possible. And then with a final thrust, we both came and I started pumping so fast till I spurted last drop of semen in Zahida's cunt. I could feel the vaginal juices flooding from her pussy. I collapsed on Zahida and stayed there very still for about five minutes.

Panting heavily, we fell beside each other and lay together, our bodies sweaty and sated. She rubbed my chest softly while I held her in my arms, cradling her body next to me.

"That was incredible," she whispered in my ear.

"I am glad you enjoyed it," I replied.

"'Enjoy' is hardly a strong enough word. You have a massive fucking cock. Every woman would love to get it in her pussy. You are a perfect fucker."

She was to my right. She moved close to my body, put her right leg on my lower body and rested her thighs and knees on mine. Then she started moving her right hand over my chest and very slowly brought it below it below onto my cock. Rubbing my cock, she said, "I loved it... I wish I could have you everyday and every night. I would love to have it everyday."

"May I ask you for some help?" she asked hesitantly.

"No," I replied.

She looked very disappointed and said "Oh! I am sorry."

I laughed and took her face in my hand and, looking into her eyes, said, "You can't ask me, but you can give me an order."

"Oh! My dear! I want to know whether is there any chance that you could give one month to my husband to repay your loan."

"You have granted him two months just half an hour ago."

She blushed and said to me, "Oh! Thank you very much. I knew you wouldn't refuse my request."

I started to massage her thighs, and then my hand reached her pussy and I felt its wetness.

"You are wet again."

Zahida giggled. "My thirsty cunt wants one more hot load from you."

"Oh dear! My cock will die for it."

She moaned and said, "Zeshan, I've been dying do this for years!"

I wasted no time. We started kissing hard again.

She then took my dick in her hand, saying "Oh, Zeshan! It's so hot," and started to caress it slowly. She was rubbing my cock and balls. That made my cock like a red-hot steel pole, and I was now wild. I moved my hand on her back and it reached between her buttocks. She lay beside me holding my dick in her hand while my hand was on her ass, stroking it slowly.

I was going totally crazy as my fingers touched all over her butt. I suddenly turned her around, bent her forward, and put my tongue inside. My teeth dig into her anus, and I bit. A loud moan escaped from her mouth.

It was a lovely feeling. Just too good. Her inviting asshole was igniting my deepest passions. I was wondering if I should do anything about it when she said in her husky sexy voice, "How can you resist my ass like that? I can't. Put your finger in and find your dick. Do it now."

"Zahida, we will fuck like dogs now."

And she knelt with her hands down, without any question. Zahida was on her knees on the bed, and her well-shaped fully round buttocks were hanging in air. I adjusted myself behind her, touching my shaking cock to her butt. I knelt forward, grabbed Zahida from behind, and parted her legs. I grabbed her breasts. I was desperate to find her hole. Zahida grabbed my cock in her hand. She gave few strokes to my cock and, parting her legs further, adjusted the tip of my cock to her pussy entrance. I pushed forward, and the head of my cock inched inwards.

Then, slowing, I inserted the tip of my cock, pushing it inside her. I removed my hands from her globes and adjusted them to grab Zahida by the waist. Now I started to stroke her slowly. I withdrew fully and then just pushed it in with a hard shove, and she cried out in pure pleasure. Zahida had to grab the head of the bed to keep her balance, and her face was now buried in the pillow. My strokes now speeded up. Grunting, I started to fuck her furiously. I was now fucking her hard and strong. I was biting her all over, especially her ass and shoulder. Zahida was pushing her hips towards me. I looked down, and I could see my cock appearing and disappearing in the hole. Zahida was now fondling my balls and moaning. She also co-operated with me by moving her pelvis in rhythm with my strokes. Loud moans were escaping her mouth. She was frantic now and moaned loudly. I fucked her like a dog fucking a bitch. This time the fuck was really long and I was getting exhausted.

In the next 20 minutes, she had come twice and was about to come again when I put my pecker in to the hilt and started to ejaculate. Our bodies started to shiver, and I held her tightly. The next moment, she fell to bed, and I was on her waist, fully spent. Our combined fluids hit Zahida's thighs, and she wiped the stream with her bra. Our liquids were dirtying the bedclothes, but nobody was bothering about it.

"Zahida! Remember, henceforth I will come, and you will allow me to fuck you in whenever and whatever way I need it."

She put her hands to my neck and relaxed in my strong grip. "Now I am yours at any time you wish."

Our families don't know of our sexual relationship, and we continue our intense sex life with each other. We have tried many variations, and of late I have enjoyed fucking her anus. Till today kashif didn't return the money I'd give him but Zahida bhabi paid interest regularly.

12