All Comments on 'Wife Tammy Ch. 08'

by Loansum

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Better all the time

I can't get enough of this sexy wife! Write more chapters.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 12 years ago

I had to go back and read all 7 previous chapters to get the flow going. Very hot writing!

I'm keen on the psychological aspect of the story. Tammy getting off on being used and degraded is very hot, and I like how it slowly starts to changer her entire person. She's now a full-blown submissive just waiting for someone to take charge of her, and that's erotic.

What I would like to see is Paul's girlfriend take a more active role. Women can be very cruel, especially to other women, and I can see her really working Tammy over and cementing Tammy's position in the world. I could see her getting Tammy some very large nipple rings to wear. The rings would, of course, be large enough to be difficult to hide under clothing.... and that would let everyone know that Tammy is a tramp.

Maybe she could bring over a buddy that just happens to be a tattoo/piercing artist. Tie Tammy to the bed, work her over, spank her, slap her, make her come a few times.... and then pierce her nipples and clit. The mental shift something like that would cause.... wow!

Anyhow, that's just my thinking. You're doing a great job and I really look forward to the next installment.

billie babkabillie babkaover 11 years ago
Please...let us hear more!

All i can say is...i wish my name was Tammy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. Can't wait for further chapters, so hot.

mercianknightmercianknightabout 11 years ago
Just keeps getting better

Let's hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stop now!

It's just implausible and needs a good editor to slim it down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hilarious!!!

One dimensional cartoon characters: troglodyte misogynist males who not only walk and talk like baboons, but know only how to fuck like baboons - 15 seconds of humping then spurt, then beat chest, then beat female.

And the quintessential brainless nymphomaniac bimbo wife who can't say no to any baboon, spreads everything at the first slap (tits, face, ass, cunt), and prefers 20 frat baboon gangbangs. All bareback as diseased, infected, puss-leaking dinks push into every hole.

What's not to like? ROFLMAO!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous