Wife Writer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She swam in high school. I am glad you two hit it off so well." Josh said as he put his arm to the small of her back, guiding her towards the pool.

"I want you to walk up to your neck in the water. It will cool you off." He noticed her bending over to unstrap her shoes. "No, Cunt, leave them on. A slut always wears heels."

Lori walked to the end of her pool and passed Kelli who had just exited and was drying on the chaise lounge. He first step into the cool water felt wonderful. Besides the fact she was slowly walking into her pool wearing stiletto heels, Lori was enjoying herself. As the water covered her shoulders, she looked over to the chaise lounge and stopped, Josh was seated and kneeling between his legs was Kelli. She was sucking his cock. Josh saw her looking and waved for her to join them.

Lori walked out of the pool and could see Josh's eyes stare at her. She knew, now, the suit was transparent. He stood and had Kelli lie on the chaise lounge. His long hard cock was jutting from his shorts.

"I told Kelli how much you liked to eat my cum this morning, off the kitchen table, no less."

Lori amazed she could still blush, turned red again.

Josh was now jerking on his cock as he had this morning, "She wants a demonstration, Cunt. Tell her how much you like to eat my cum."

"Miss Kelli, I like, no I love to eat Josh's cum. I will show you," with that she dropped down and made an effort to wrap her mouth onto his prick.

"Hold it slut, back off, " he laughed as he continued to pump his fist. "I told you no cock today for you. You need to learn to follow instructions." With that he knelt between Kelli's splayed legs and brought his cock head close up to the lycra crotch of her swim suit. Again, for the second time today, Lori watched as spurt after spurt erupted from his cock head.

It landed repeatedly on her suit, the nature of the material making it ball up in little white puddles. When he finished he smiled at his 'girl friend' and turned towards Lori.

"Okay, Cunt. Show Kellli how you like to eat cum."

Her will had been broken and she knew better not to disobey. She squatted at the end of the lounge and gently placing her palms on Kelli's spread thighs, Lori bent over and began to lick at the cum.

Kelli grabbed the back of her head, pushing Lori's face against her covered pussy and snarled,"Suck the cum up, Cunt. I want to feel you sucking on my pussy while you clean up. If I do not cum before you are done, I will be very upset."

Lori began to suck the cum, noisily slurping as Kelli guided her head up and down her slit. The tastes were eclectic; a bit of chlorine from the pool, Josh's cum and the taste of Kelli as it seeped through her suit. One last thrust of Kelli's pelvis against her face let Lori know the woman was climaxing.

After she recovered, Josh and Kelli gathered up their items and left without saying a word. Lori was left to clean up the house and reflect on what she had done to herself and David.

The end, Part 6 to follow.

Comments?

12