Wife Writer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, now push your cunt up against the screen," she did as told, "good, looks like a fine job. Turn around and show me your asshole. I hope you washed there."

He continued to push her buttons and Lori had no self respect left in her. She turned around, bent at the waist and reaching behind she spread her ass cheeks, holding that position until he told her things looked clean to him.

He opened the screen and let her in. "Cunt, I've laid out some clothes for you. We are going out for a drive and lunch. Dry your hair and put on some makeup. Red lipstick and some eye makeup to cover up the bags. You really need to get some rest. You look horrible." As he walked towards the family room he yelled over his shoulder, "fifteen minutes."

Lori rushed again upstairs, the pain in her feet forgotten. She went straight to the bathroom and quickly dried her hair. She had to fight back the tears as she applied the makeup, because Josh was right. She had crow's feet at the corner of each eye and all the crying had left them swollen and dark.

Once her face was done, Lori felt better, the mirrored reflection was of an attractive woman. Next she went to her bed where she found some clothes. There was a small black thong which she put on. The blouse was white and sheer. It was a favorite of hers but there was no bra, so when she put it on she saw that her nipples faintly shone through. The skirt on the bed was not familiar, it was a pleated jeans skirt that was not hers or Suzi's. Had Josh bought it for her? When she put it on she could not believe how short it was! It barely covered the cheeks of her ass and she knew if she sat down her thong would be visible.

When she walked into the kitchen Josh was standing by the door to the garage. He whistled and gave her a thumbs up heading to the doorway. Josh climbed into Lori's BMW and watched with interest as she tried to gracefully sit in the leather bucket seats. Her skirt pulled up and left her ass cheeks uncovered as she sat.

The drive to San Francisco was uneventful. Josh spoke very little and Lori just stared out the window. He pulled into the Haight Ashberry district. Once the center of the 'Flower Power' generation it now was a somewhat hip, liberal district with some adult oriented shops.

"It is time we bought you some new shoes, Cunt." He parked the car in a city lot and looked around. "Take off the thong."

Lori hearing the sound of skin pulling from leather pulled her ass up and slid her panties off her ankles. She left them on the floor of her car. There was no away to avoid spreading her legs when she got out of the car. No one was near and she felt a rush when the cold San Francisco air blew across her naked lips.

She walked into a boutique of sorts. There were all sorts of latex and leather clothing. Many of the items were worn by dancers in the strip clubs; there were also Nurse and French Maid costumes; not the cheap Halloween type but expensive well tailored outfits. A young girl, about Suzi's age, with red streaks through her black hair greeted them. She was wearing a black cotton dress over striped leotards. On her feet were Doc Martin black boots, matching the color of her nails and lipstick.

When she spoke a silver ball could be seen pierced through her tongue.

"Can I help you?" She eyed the two with a little surprise. Neither seemed to fit the typical patron to the store. He was too preppy and she was too old to be a dancer.

"We are looking for some heels. Stiletto heels for my... girlfriend." Josh paused just before he finished the sentence and noted the strange look the girl gave Lori.

They followed her to the shoe area and the wall was covered with samples of shoes. A veritable bonanza for some one with a shoe fetish like Josh. Lori sat down trying very hard to keep her legs together, while Josh prowled the wall picking out samples of shoes he wanted her to try on.

After finding four samples he sat next to Lori and spoke, "Lori, what size are you?"

In just a whisper Lori's answer could barely be heard, "a size seven, please."

The girl took the samples to the back, looking for the shoes in the correct size. Once she was out of range, Josh spoke, "Cunt, I want you to flash your pussy at her when she helps you with the shoes."

Soon the girl returned holding six or seven boxes of shoes. She took the liberty of grabbing a few other pairs. She knew something was going on and thought she might score a big sale if she went with the flow. In this part of town she saw women led down the street by leashes. They were going to have to go a lot further to embarrass her.

The first pair were clear plastic platform shoes with a three inch platform and a good five inch heel. The girl grabbed Lori's ankle and began to remove her shoes. The leather felt damp to her fingers. When she finished with the first leg she let it drop to one side of the stool she sat on. As she pulled up the other leg, Lori's thighs separated exposes her hairless slit.

"Cool, I shave too. I love the feel." Lori's face turned red and Josh understood the girl was on to his scheme.

The girl strapped both of the shoes to her feet and warned her they would take a bit to get used to. She suggested Lori walk around the store, taking baby steps at first. Lori stood and at first felt very unsure of her steps. Soon she was able to walk in short steps, the height of the shoe making her appear much taller.

As Lori walked away from Josh and the girl she stopped when she heard Josh's voice.

"Lori, be a sweet heart and see if you can touch the floor in those shoes. I bet you can't. No fair bending your knees."

Lori heard the girl giggle and could not fight the warmth she felt from his continual debasement. She slowly bent at the waist and as her fingers touched her toes she felt the skirt pull up. Lori knew her ass and cunt were on display.

"Now spread your feet a bit until you can touch the floor, palms flat." Lori had to move her feet at least two feet apart and once her palms touched the floor she knew she would not be able to straighten without bending her knees or dropping to her knees. She heard footsteps behind her and looking through her thighs she saw the upside down image of two black boots approaching.

A cool hand rested on the naked skin of her ass, gently massaging the pink heart tattoo. "Pretty limber for an older lady."

"An older cunt," corrected Josh.

"Maybe in your fantasy, Bub, but don't use that word around me." Her terse voice silenced Josh and he shook his head in agreement.

The cool hand slid down the crack of her ass with an ease indicating past experience with women. She lightly rubbed the lips and snuck two fingers into Lori.

"She is very wet. Lori, is it?" Josh shook his head yes, "Lori, stand up for me," the girl helped her up. Lori looked into the eyes of the young girl and felt a bond with her.

"Lori, Is all this okay with you. If it is, all power to you, but no one should ever force someone into doing something they really don't want to. D/s is not about that."

"Thank you," she paused and smiled, "but I like being told what to do by him."

"Cool, lets try on some more shoes." The girl bounded back to the stack of boxes. By the time they finished Josh had picked out three pair of shoes and the sales girl's hand had visited between Lori's thighs often.

As they finished charging all the purchases the girl stepped from behind the counter in the empty store. She looked at Josh and asked, "Can she cum for me?"

He shook his head up and down and watched as the girl closed the distance between herself and Lori. She took her right hand and slipped it under the skirt to that often visited destination. As her fingers plunged into the wetness she pulled Lori down with her other hand and kissed her passionately. Josh watched as Lori's body soon began to shake and she orgasmed on the pumping hand of the girl.

When they separated, there was a smile on both faces and no words were needed as the couple left the shop. Lori walked carefully on the six inch platform shoes. She looked like a complete slut but did not care.

End of Part 6

More to follow

Comments?

12