All Comments on 'Wife Writer'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
i think

hubby has some catching up to do .... and i also tyhink id send wifey to the doctor to be checked up ...hell do you really want to keep her ..the lies hurt the worst and the fact that she kept seeing the old bf....oh well up t you but i would at leas t start fucking as many other women as i could .. might never fuck the wife again... hell id payfor the best pussy in town ...what can wife say the way she was

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
Like the other guy said, this wife needs to be

taken in hand and taught that lying to her husband is very wrong. He should lose the weight (it will keep his stamina up for fucking and punishing her) and put her into place. She needs to be watched very carefully.

Don't let other people be her dominant, have her husband be the only one now.

studyingstudyingalmost 19 years ago
I likes

I am usually pretty critical but this one has caught my fancy. Excellent. The really hard work will be displaying the inner workings of their relationship.

Will hubby just suddenly become dominant? Did Lori grieve at Frank's death? Did she ever feel guilty?

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Waiting to see where it goes

It is a good start. I hope the husband doesn't turn out to be a wimp. First off, I'd get both myself and her checked out for everything (std,etc...) Next, I'd run paternity tests on any kids we have. If a kid wasn't mine, then that alone is proof of adultery. Since she cheated every year, and on the wedding day; there really is no reason to keep her. Divorce her under grounds of adultery, and wreck her reputation. I would get back in shape, so that I was attractive to other single women. The best way to get back at her, is for her to lose what she loves the most. Maybe that is him, or it could be the family, and or the money. Anyway you call it, the slut needs to be drop kicked to the curb, so she hopefully regrets her actions for the rest of her life. Hopefully, she will never enjoy life again.

Another good reason to check up on potential wives/girlfriends: why did their last relationship fail, and have they ever cheated on their partner. A lie detector would be put to good use here.

If he becomes a Dom, it should be with a new woman; someone he can trust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Possibly the Wife Whore of the

century! What happened before they were married was past history - done - perhaps no foul?

What has happened since is very much his business. Diligent verification pending clarification but once he is sure of the story matching his wife - thing should change and that wouldn't be a D/s relationship. She has a chance to explain why their 10 year marriage was really a long term cheating and lying relationship she created for her selfish benefit. Medical tests and proof of fathership are only the begining of whether they stay together - given her recent attitude - it's hit the road whore time.

If he gets so positively excited by her whoreship that there is no consequence, the author earns the poor comments and scores for his non-reality sick deviant tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GLAD TO SEE YOUR BACK

ANOTHER GREAT STORY I HOPE IT CONTINUES. I SEE A LOT OF POSSIBILITIES

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
realy good one

I realy like it; and the other. You are realy good.

Hubby is a pussy and probalby Frank will override him.

Anyhow, I will stop reading the rest; is too much for me, because you make things so real; that scare the shiet out of me.

Good luck and inspiration! You are good, man!

Chris

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Time to see the wife and tell her about frank .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice very nice

I liked the way you write, thanks for sharing

Dearelliot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous