All Comments on 'Wife's 3 Lovers-Path to Love'

by eugene19

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
true we aren't monogamous

it is true that most aren't monogamous. i've met a few that were but most are poly to a certain extent. me i am more into an open relationship where we have one night stand like 6 to 12 times a year. i don't have enough emotions to love multiple people but can lust after multiple women. men penises are build like plungers and suck out the semen of other men. women might have a different father to each of her children and men might sire multiple children with different female. your story is okay, it doesn't really do anything for me. it is kind of like you are describing a small part of your life and i don't know you that well. it's more of a jerk story that describes your lifestyle. anyways keep writing and keep improving. i would like to see you write a fiction and see how far your imagination goes. so if i come across your writings in the future, i might rate then.

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
???

not a problem with your lifestyle. we all come from a wide spectrum of sexuality. my ex was 19 when we were together and she has a low libido and now 5 years later she found an older man with a low sex drive and they are compatible. we are still friends today. i've seen forums of people that are asexual that love to get themselves off. it is probably something me and you would not understand. i really don't like it when someone boast that their lifestyle is superior. what matters is we are honest with ourselves and find what makes us happy and excited. that whole voyeur thing doesn't do a thing for me. if you look at literotica the biggest category is incest. and for those who will judge you, there will be some, let him be happy and no one should be judgemental. for me i have a thing with women who dress up like conservative librarian, scientists, and business woman. i get off on the book worm look. i guess i have a thing for role play, but only for intelligent women. sorry to say but your story is more like an experience. for me stories have plots and i don't get any sense of who you and your wife are personally. i like plot and character development and be put into tough situations and see what they would do from the nature of their character. your story doesn't extinguish you from any author lately.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Another good story

A good story where husband and wife love each other and agree to share. This is how it must be always for the Wed to last. I want to read the parte where she loved another man. I think this is a difficult situation, but I'll wait to see....

eugene19eugene19almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks to literotica for forwarding me this email.

Hot and very erotic story!! Read your profile and totally agree with your comments regarding sharing your wife. I've/we've got many encounters of our own which certainly wouldn't have happened unless the other man treated my wife with praise and respect. If your other stories are as good maybe some of these other authors will think harder by putting the erotic back into a sex story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
GOOD STORY

Good story.Sharing should be fun for all.Wife falling in love with another man,not very good.

CJs_HubbyCJs_Hubbyalmost 10 years ago
Great story and well told

I would love to hear more about your lifestyle adventures, especially about her long term lover and how you handle it.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 10 years ago
As a society, maybe we could

open up to more erotic capabilities, but the possibility that our spouse could fall in love with a lover scares most people. Men that are in love with their wives will not risk losing them for a little sexual play. It happened to you. It could be a nice fantasy but dangerous to live out in real life. Fantasy makes for good stories though.

DWornockDWornockalmost 10 years ago
3***

Just too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

I also shared my wife, but with my best friend whom she was very close to as well. It worked out great. Shared her with him for many years. It was by far the best experience we have shared. The respect and love as evident and came out in bed. He got married so we stopped, but we still talk about one more time.

Can't wait to read about your other stories.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Totally fucked up

You're sorry the world can't open its heart to the wonders of a whore and cucks, and men who can't find their own women. Such bullshit.

LIDiverLIDiverover 1 year ago

We certainly feel the love and passion in your experience. Hotly conveyed to the reader.

Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereugene19@eugene19
Intimacy, Mutual Respect & Love Make My Wife's Affair Very Erotic! Hollywood exploits the eroticism of this subject, but still feels compelled to punish the participants at the end, just like the the censorship laws of 1935 required. The reason for this is that even conservat...