All Comments on 'Wife's Cali Fun'

by drdiamond

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kymm and Jeb

Looks like Kymm found her ideal lover in Jeb. Looks like hubby may have fooled his way out of his marriage. Nice tale but would sure like to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your a Doctor?

That's scary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Critic

I hate to be a critic but I lost interest in the beginning of the story due to improper English and punctuation. Then the story keeps jumping such as she leaves for 3 days but wakes up her husband one morning. I thought she came got her stuff and left. Then she rides with him but she explains how she took her car to his house. Story jumps and it is hard shine what happened in between.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
HOW CAN ANYBODY CHEAT WITH AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP

YOU BOTH ARE CUCKS....YOU BOTH ARE CHEATERS.....YOU BOTH KNOW ABOUT THE OTHERS TRYSTS. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
uh

Is the ending in another chapter, or were you just tired of making this stuff up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely awful

If you want to waste 2-3 minutes of your life, by all means, read this story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was stupid and poorly written, and not a single character was developed enough for me to feel anything but loathing. Too many things were thrown out there without explanation. The biggest was her missing for a couple of days with a half-explanation, and that half made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mercifully, OP dropped this turd into the LW toilet and never returned. I'm intrigued that three people actually started following him based on this junk. Bots maybe?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous