All Comments on 'Wife's Day in Her Office'

by jdmd2626

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hey

Hey the sickios will love you.Your story was to long anymore then one word was to long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hey

Hey the sickios will love you.Your story was to long anymore then one word was to long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hey

Hey the sickios will love you.Your story was to long anymore then one word was to long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hey

Hey the sickios will love you.Your story was to long anymore then one word was to long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hey

Hey the sickios will love you.Your story was to long anymore then one word was to long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What he said!

!

BriteaseBriteasealmost 15 years ago
Oh dear

Where's this one going?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good start

Well written start to one of my favourite scenarios, and one that my wife is kind enough to indulge me in quite frequently, though never often enough. I'm looking forward to the next instalment with tented pants. Pieater

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
It's better if the author labels a story "Ch. 01"

It would have been nice if the author had let the reader know this was chapter 1 of several. Some readers prefer to read the entire story at one time so each part does not need to be re-read in cases where there is a long time delay between parts, as so often happens. We don't know if John is in on the cuckold thing or not, if he likes creampies or not, because the character (John) was not developed. But if John is not OK with her fucking Paul in her office, then why is he so dumb as to watch her get dressed in attire better suited to a pick-up bar than the workplace, and yet say nothing about her thong and such? If she picks her husband up from work, then she has the car, probably the better job, and I guess she is in control and has the power in the marriage. Are we to assume that women in such a role are into cheating, basically doing the same things for which they have repeatedly criticized men for many years? My question is, why be married? Oh, I can see the advantage for the woman -- she gets the wild sex and the security of hubby back home. But for the man who fantasizes about being cuckolded, what is the advantage in being married to her? Why not just be single and offer oneself as a submissive male to a couple? Wouldn't there be the same "thrill" as the cuckolded husband experiences?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This Makes

This makes no fucking sense at all, if she's so into this "Paul" why the fuck didn't the filthy whore marry him?

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
It's not suppose to make sense

like nothing a cheating wife whore slut does. Her husband say that she wrote it down...well i would use it in a divorce action. Let the slut marry paul or is he already married...john seems like a wimp or the writer indicates. So do not write any more...this does it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too not To

The story was fine. But to the commenters: it's "too long," not "to long."

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

How did the divorce go? Was it brutal or an easy 50/50 split?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous