Wife's First Black Man Hotel

Story Info
Couple decide to fulfill wife's fantasy with black man.
5.3k words
4.12
104.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiglio
tiglio
28 Followers

I told my husband many times that I always wished I had done it with a black man. He said he didn't want me to have any wants or regrets and if I wanted to try it, he might allow it once. To be honest, I put the idea in his head, among other things. I've had so many more sexual encounters than he and I often tease him with stories of past lovers and other fantasies which get him excited.

Once in while I see a black guy and make a comment. Even though the idea makes us horny and excited I never pursued it. I said it wouldn't be right so we continued to fantasize about it and have great sex thinking of doing it. If I did do it, I wanted him to be there with me to experience it together. This past Saturday night we were traveling and stopped to stay at a hotel along the way.

We went to the hotel restaurant and sat at the crowded bar for a drink. It's no secret that certain colognes affect me. More than once, I've followed a man in the street because of his cologne and told him when I caught up to him. I noticed the delicious scent of cologne coming from my right. Sitting next to me was a very handsome black man. He apparently was from out of town also.

When my husband got up to go the john, the black man started paying attention to me in a subtle way, by a sideways glances. After a while I said how much I liked his cologne.

Over the noisy bar, he moved a little closer to hear me. He said, "yes I am alone."

"No." I said, I like your cologne."

"Oh, oh, oh. Thanks... my name is Leon by the way." he said.

My husband came back and they introduced themselves. I went to the ladies room.

When I came back my husband said,"I could see how he was checking you out."

I wash earring my little black skirt with low pumps. At first I didn't believe him. Then I whispered to him jokingly, "didn't you tell me once I could try a black man if I wanted?"

He replied that now would be the perfect time if I wanted to.

I am kind of shy and just laughed it off but he could tell I was thinking about it.

So a few minutes later the man says, "Don't mind me saying, but your wife is very very beautiful." To which my husband replied, "She is very beautiful, you should tell her that yourself."

At first I didn't believe he said that, but I blushed and told him he was very handsome & charming. He jokingly said "well you know what they say about black men."

We stared talking about relationships, then marriage, then interracial marriage, then interracial sex. I was starting to get hot at this point.

I started noticing the texture and color of the skin of his arms and the way his fingers played with his drink.

Leon put me on the spot when he said, "my wife and I have thought about ... but never have..."

I looked at my husband who seemed amused at the direction of this conversation. He whispered to me, "well, it could be now or never."

Leon just smiled slowly and took a drink and excused himself.

We left the bar and sat on the sofa just outside the restaurant. By now it was 9 pm. My husband said again, "now or never". I kept saying, "stop it, it's only flirting. I'm not interested."

When Leon came back he leaned on the back of the sofa and we asked him if he wanted to share a table for a bite to eat.

We sat in a booth and ate with me sitting between the two of them. We ordered a few drinks and light fare.

Leon was charming and very nice. Sean whispered "now or never."Sean put his hand between my legs and fingered me under the table.

As we talked I put my hand on Sean's thigh and felt him getting excited.

I innocently put my hand on Leon's leg with a nervous thrill.

At one point Leon put his hand on my lower back and I moved closer to him as he did so. I was definitely excited. After that I placed my hands on each of their thighs subtly and I wondered.

Now or never indeed. We needed no hints at the possibilities.

I looked at Sean and said, "We really should be getting to our room."

"OK" Leon said, and he put his arm around me and said how nice it was to meet.

He half stood up, bent over and kissed me. I reached up and held the back of his neck and our goodnight kiss extended a little longer than I expected. "Well..." I said, "that was a nice kiss."

I could see that Sean was surprised and smiling as he put his arm around me and said, "hummm."

There was a awkward silence.

The music in the background was a Chicago blues.

Leon said" I'm away from home and you are very nice couple and I wouldn't want to."

"It's alright", I said, "no harm done and I really think you are very nice."

The waiter came over just then and asked if we wanted anything else. He reminded me of young boy I had once. My libido was very active tonight. Maybe it was the look on my face but I looked up at Leon and felt he knew what I was thinking.

"We're in room 314." Sean said to the waiter.

"Pi" the waiter said.

"No thanks", I said.

"I meant the number 314." the waiter said, "the mathematical Pi. I am studying math."

Leon said, "You mean 3 point one four. I'm in 315 I think we have adjourning rooms."

Leon said "There is an interesting Pi Experiment I teach at Yale. In Buffon's Needle experiment you can drop a needle on a lined sheet of paper. If you keep track of how many times the needle lands on a line, it turns out to be directly related to the value of Pi."

He looked at his watch and said,"It's been very nice meeting you both. I need to make a call to my wife."

We gave the waiter our info and went to our room.

"He gave you quite a kiss, didn't he?"Sean said. The slow grinding blues played over the speakers.

"When Leon mentioned the experiment I'll bet you were thinking of something else, weren't you? What if he knocks on the common door and asks for a little sugar?", Sean said.

He pressed me against the wall of the elevator and we kissed. His arousal was evident.

I am sure we gave the security camera guy a little thrill.

I was nervous, excited, apprehensive thinking about it. "I'm not. He just seems very nice but.", I said.

My body was saying something different from my words. I have to admit, I was flirting with Lee. My panties were wet and I had to adjust them when we got off the elevator .

Just when we got to our room Leon was walking towards us with a cup of ice in his hand. He was one hot black guy if ever I saw one. He smiled a big smile. I held my dress up behind me and was blushing while I looked at him.

"I have ice but not much in my mini bar." He said.

"We'll have a look in ours and let you know." Sean said.

We were stocked and Sean knocked on the common door between our rooms instead of going to Leon's door in the hall. I turned on the TV and it was playing the same slow blues as the bar. Leon opened his door and we invited him in. I felt my heart beating in my chest.

"Maybe you could show us the Pi experiment." Sean said.

All I could think was, "Maybe this could be a time for an experiment."

Leon sat down on the sofa at the coffee table and put the ice on it and I added a bunch of bottles from the mini bar. I headed to the kitchenette to get the extra glasses from there. Sean said he thought there were some in the cabinet and came in looking. I was putting on some lipstick looking at myself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful." Sean said and gave me a deep kiss.

He stuck his hand up my skirt to find my panties were wet.

"Umm" he said, "what are you thinking? Your favorite fantasy? Seems like your type."

"Maybe I am, He is good looking, You would like that wouldn't you?" I said, waiting to see what his reaction would be.

"You sure know how to tease me" he said, "I know you always wanted a black guy. It's a good chance to try."

He was always encouraging me so I thought I would call his bluff and started considering the idea. "Well if you're OK with that." I said, and I walked out of the kitchenette blushing.

Leon had opened a number of bottles on the table.

He was standing, looking out the window. He certainly had my attention after the discussion I just had. I glanced at the way trousers fit him from behind. It was at that moment I thought that I was going to be doing more than just having a drink.

He turned to me and said "Is there something in particular you would like?"

"I'm the host," I said", I should ass, I mean, ask you what you would like.

There's no Kahlua so Jack Daniels is OK." I said.

"Well that's the last of the Jack, so I guess I'll have the Makers Mark" said Leon, "did you want mine instead? We could switch."

I noticed that he seemed to emphasize the word "switch". Sean came out from the kitchenette. He sat down so I was again between them both while he made a Scotch and water. We all toasted and sat back and Sean put his arm around my shoulders.

"Seems like bourbon is the preferred drink in these parts from the stock at the bar downstairs." Leon said.

"It's so good." I said.

"Here have some." said Leon.

"She really likes bourbon." Sean said, "I don't know how she missed it."

As I lifted my glass Leon moved his to give it to me and our drinks spilled on his leg and on myself.

"I'm sorry." I said and instinctively began rubbing his thigh with a napkin. I felt the bulge in his pants as I rubbed.

"Don't stop" he said "that's the best dry cleaning I've ever gotten."

I laughed and left my hand on his leg.

Leon got up to go to the bathroom to get a towel.

"Well, if ever there was an opportunity for you to fulfill your wish this is it." Sean said.

With Leon in the bathroom I went over to the bed to get the other skirt lying there.

Sean walked over and sat on the bed and said. "Lets get on the bed and see what happens when he comes out."

Sean sat against the headboard.

I climbed on the bed to pull him off of the bed because I thought he was being too overt. I was bending over with my ass in the air trying to convince Sean to get off the bed.

Little did I know that Leon came out of the bathroom and saw me bending over like that and was looking longer than I thought. I'm sure he could see how wet my panties were with my skirt down.

He said "Oh man, I think you guys are trying to get me into some kind of trouble. If your thinking what I think you thinking, I'm not sure."

I recognized the excited look on his face. I flashed a thought of Leon pulling on himself and giving it to me right then, but I turned, pulled up my skirt and sat next to Sean against the headboard.

Sean said "We're not sure either but you're very nice and we like you and thought maybe we could try something we never did before. We're not swingers or anything like that but thought you might be willing to, well, I guess try an experiment with us."

Leon said, "I'm not into kinky stuff so if that's what you're thinking."

"It's not like that, She is very attracted to you and I feel like she could...you could... we could experiment a little." Sean said.

By this time I was excited."OK." I said "you are the charming black guy I've always wanted."

I lifted my knee to my chin innocently exposing myself a little.

"You are very attractive and as far as fantasies go you got me. I've only been with black women. I'm no wild Michael Jordan, I'm just a college math teacher." Leon said.

He walked over to the bed, sat next to me with the wet towel in his hands and offered it to me.

I felt some control knowing I was HIS fantasy. My insecurity of thinking he wouldn't find me attractive was fading.

Sure it was Sean's idea but my anxiety was taken over by the growing interest for this man.

After a few drinks we were all feeling more relaxed to say the least.

"Look I don't want to do anything that would." He trailed off.

I felt no pressure from Leon, he was just a sweetheart black guy. I was so excited I said "I'm thinking this is just OK right now."

"I'm sorry I spilled the drink." I said. His cologne was intoxicating for me. I stroked my hand on his leg. "Do you mind?" I said.

"Well, you're in charge" Leon said.

"Are you OK here." I said to Sean.

My mood changed from nervous to feeling seductive and powerful and in control.

"Your pants are still wet." I said, and touched his leg so I could feel him through his pants. Sean started kissing me on my neck and I relaxed onto the bed. Were we really doing this? I said to myself.

Leon sat there and then lightly ran his hand on my thigh and chills ran down my spine.

I pulled on Leon's belt and he unzipped his pants.

I ran my hand into his pants and played with his pubic hair. Suddenly they were both kissing me on opposite sides of my neck and each of them had a hand on my leg.

Sean gently pulled them apart and began feeling me through my wet panties as Leon ran his fingers lightly up and down my leg. I plied my hand in his pants and held his growing cock in my hand. The first touch of that soft skin.

We stayed like this for a while and when I turned my head Leon kissed me softly on my lips, his hand holding my breasts. He lips were full and warm. He sure knew how to kiss.

The smell of Makers Mark on his breath and cologne. I felt myself let out a deep moan.

Then Leon kissed my neck. I turned my head and Sean gave me an equally deep kiss while kicking off his pants. They both unbuttoned my blouse. Sean kissing me with Leon kissing my breasts while they both fingered me.

I laid there between them stroking them both while they slowly caressed me all over.

I never thought I would have been like this between two men feeling the contrast between them. Sean was hard as ever but Leon was not half erect and perhaps a little apprehensive.

I sat up holding on to them appreciating the dark package in my right hand and what it might have in store.

At one point they both started stroking themselves. I delighted at seeing them both straight up jerking for me. I couldn't help but compare them. I imagined Sean liked this as he was as hard as I ever remember. Watching the way they both looked at me I realized just how much control I had.

I laid down again between them and stroked Leon and felt him get so deliciously stiff in my hand. I concentrated on the curious penis, so much fuller than I was used to, with silver high lights on his hair against his dark skin. I stroked it and watched it pulse. I was happy he was a mature man.

I could feel Sean pulling on himself behind me as he watched.

Leon was lightly running his fingers on my arms and I said ,"that feels so good."

Then Sean said in my ear, "would you like to have him to yourself?"

"It's so good." I said.

Sean said, "We could try something we never did before."

Then Leon said, "My wife and I discussed this kind of thing. She is not very possessive. When I called her before I mentioned that I had met you two. I mean she has told me that if the right occasion arose it would be OK with her and I often thought of watching her but maybe I should go."

Leon stood up. I sat up and held my hands on his legs looking at the small of his back and lovely dark ass. I had thought about this for so long I didn't want it to stop right now.

He stopped still and let me touch him. I reached up along his thighs and caressed. His skin was smooth and soft. I reached through his legs and his balls filled my hand like two large black figs. I held his ass as I put my face into the small of his back. I stood up and put myself against him with my hands around his broad chest and then down to hold his erection pointing straight up.

He reached back and held my ass as I stroked him and I bit the skin on the back of his shoulder glancing at Sean on the bed. I turned with my back to him and fell with my hands on the bed and pulled the covers back to the fresh soft linen sheets.

When I looked at Sean, he told me he never saw the pupils of my eyes so big and I'd never seen his erection so big.

Leon stood behind me and l let my blouse fall off my shoulders. Then he ran his hands so lightly from my shoulders down my arms and I shook with delight. I looked at Sean on the bed watching me.

Leon pressed himself into me from behind and I felt his cock on my ass as his hands pulled me tightly on my thighs. I turned to face him and his warm hands went into my panties and cupped my pussy.

I turned and fell on the bed on my stomach and Sean undid my skirt while Leon's hands slowly ran down my shoulders and down my arms teasing me. The sheets smelled clean and fresh and cool. He caressed my legs slowly running his hands up my calves and thighs and finally I felt his firm hands on my ass. He laid next to me and kissed my mouth. This was a sexual experiment. A feeling a need to fuck like I did when I was younger.

He pulled on my panties. I lifted myself as he teased them off of me. I squeezed the soft cool pillow on my face. I felt his hot breath and his 5 o'clock shadow on my back with his hands on my thighs. Leon held me up and kissed me slowly on my ass and began tasting me.

His deep moan on my clitoris made me shudder. He turned me onto my back. Sean held my shoulders down. He knew I loved that. The contrast of the heavy restraint of Sean and Leon's adept licking.

It was a deep kiss, however, that put me over the edge starting at my mouth down my back, culminating in shuddering orgasm. Before I could catch my breath Leon knelt between my legs with his cock hovering over me.

I looked up to see his white shirt falling over his broad black shoulders. His silhouette against the ceiling and him looking down at me with his handsome eyes so dark and warm. He held my legs apart.

He moved my hand away and I watched him stroke his cock, priming himself. I held onto his muscled forearm. A few hot drops fell on me and I expected him to cover me with his sperm but he stopped.

He rubbed his cock on me as if asking for my permission. I smiled at him approvingly. He placed it on me and slowly ran it up and down. I watched as Leon placed the tip of it in me. The the two of them pinned my legs back and we all concentrated on the view of Leon's cock on my pussy.

I reached over and grabbed Sean on his neck and pulled him close. He kissed me on cheek. Was Leon teasing me by not fully entering me? I felt wild. I wanted to feel him from behind. I turned over on my side with Leon behind me.

I was sandwiched between the two with both of them kissing me. Both of them straining to control themselves. Sean never felt so stiff. I put my leg over his and he slid inside me.

Sean held himself in me as Leon was slowly grinding his cock on my ass. Sean, I could tell was straining to control himself, loving me slowly and deeply with kisses just as deep.

I could feel his movement in me get smoother with every stroke. He slipped out of me but his amorous sojourn gave me a muted but ample gift. It would make easy access for our guest to visit while making it known that the domain was already taken.

Leon entered me in one smooth stroke. His extra fullness filling me. I pulled him into me answering his thrusts. This time he grabbed my hips, went in deep and I could feel his heavy balls hitting me. The wet slapping sound with every stroke.

Sean was sitting against the headboard pulling on himself and I nuzzled my face on his chest. I got on my knees so Leon could give it to me from behind. He pumped me hard and fast, pulling my hair and I came again.

I arched my back and looked up at Sean then fell back on the sheets between his legs. He always said he thought it would be exciting seeing me like this. Now with a somewhat innocent excited expression, I wondered if it was too much for him.

Leon slipped out of me and I waved my behind for him to enter me again. He ran his cock on my pussy a few times and entered me with one long deep stroke.

He stayed motionless and let me enjoy riding him until he could take no more. Then he held my hips and pumped me like a jack hammer. "Yes, give it to me." I heard myself saying.

tiglio
tiglio
28 Followers
12