All Comments on 'Wife's First Black Man Hotel'

by tiglio

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
chrisb581chrisb581about 10 years ago
good

good we both liked this story well done

Sidney43Sidney43about 10 years ago

It is too bad that people can't leave their hate elsewhere. If you don't like the story content, don't read it. These are probably the same posters who give the story a "1" just because they can do so anonymously .

While the story could have been in Interracial, it really was about a loving wife and husband and read much truer than many such stories you find on these pages.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 10 years ago
I loved it.

Read the tags - and the title/sub-title - and read the story because this appeals to me.

I'm glad I did - it was HOT!!!

Thank you

(Ignore the haters...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story, pathetic comments

I liked the story, and appreciate that you took the time to write it.

I have to say, I thought racism was dead until I discovered this site and read some of the comments posted to this story. What a truly sad a pathetic group of racist assholes. Unbelievable.

Hey, morons, you're reading porn stories. Lighten up. If you're such a fucking racist piece of shit, don't read a story like this. Did the title of the story not give you enough of a hint as to what it was about? Fucking idiots.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Hard to follow

This has to be one of the most delayed and erratic 'seduction' in LW for a long while! All three know Bull is going to prong Sweetie in front of Hubby since she commented on the Bull's cologne. Simple, obvious steps (such as disrobing the Bull) are either missing or obfuscated in a morass of words. Hubby, Sweetie AND The Bull take turns doing side-steps from direct 'seduction' or just-plain-fucking.

This would probably work better in IR. On the one hand, Bull is a mathematics teacher in a liberal and frank (and stable)relationship with his same-race wife ... thank goodness no depictions of oft-used stereotypes, but then again, is Bull REALLY a fundamentally different experience for Sweetie (except for having a deeper tan?)

3*

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 10 years ago
Good effort.

Nice exploration of a fantasy becoming reality. All characters refreshingly naive, perhaps the future may have more consequences. The sex scene was a bit all over the place and a little hard to follow but I suppose a first time threesome may just that! 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i aint even logging in for this one

good or bad its another story in the wrong category this is clearly a interracial story not loving wives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is why fantasies need to stay fantasies.

"When we reached the lobby, the doors opened and a handsome black couple was getting on. As I looked at her husband in the eyes she could see we shared more than a polite smile, I knew then that last night would not satisfy me."

Direct thought by wife the very next day after her husband gave into her fantasy. She said in the story that she was his, but this thought proves she's not. She'll end up doing it behind his back and him catching her and the marriage will be all over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting story

Many women have same fantasy and would like to do it in an anonymous way. Usually hubby not involved

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous