Wife's First Trip To NYC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chantee
Chantee
15 Followers

We drove on in silence. I couldn't help but think about how happy she made me, even though I was still in love with my husband. She gave me something that he never could, and being in New York, he never had to find out. We spent the rest of the day in bed, just lying in each others arms, caressing and kissing each other as we talked. Every hour or so, we would get worked up again and make love. It was about seven that night when we were again at that point, when Melissa got up and walked toward her dresser as she spoke.

"I have something special for you," she said softly.

"How could there be anything more special than what you've already given me," I asked.

She returned with a fake cock in her hands. I was fascinated with the clear rubber object. It was about eight inches long and maybe four inches around. It had a big head on it and was rippled all the way down the length of the shaft. Melissa never took her eyes from mine as she strapped the cock on her body and climbed onto the bed between my legs.

"I love you," she said as she leaned forward and fed me her tongue. Again our tongues intertwined in a passionate kiss as I felt the head of "her cock" press against my wet, swollen pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck," I groaned as she gently pushed it inside of me. "Damn, that feels sooooooooooo good."

"I want to make you feel like you've never felt before," she hissed as the cock pushed against the back of my cunt. "You already have," I cooed back. Then she began to move back and forth, slowly, lovingly, making sure that my insides felt every ripple in the rubber cock. I felt so different from my husband. Like most men, once he was inside me, it was all about him. But not Melissa, this was all about making me feel good. I shuddered whit another of many orgasms.

"Ohh please………fuck me Melissa. Make me yours…..," I cried out. And she did.

There was no doubt by the time I boarded the plane to return home, that there was a permanent love that would have to be satisfied often. I had already called Joe to tell him about the contract and the provision that I return every two weeks to service the account. He was so ecstatic that I had the contract that he agreed to everything. I settled back into my seat and drifted off to sleep as the plane lumbered down the runway, dreaming about my next trip to the big city.

Chantee
Chantee
15 Followers
12