All Comments on 'Wife's Fun on the Side'

by OneGuySquared

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 13 years ago

"Sex with Teresa has been more intense than ever -- the memory of another man's dick pumping into her eager mouth gets me harder than ever before, and leads to bigger orgasms than I've ever had."

So what's the problem. Is she leaving you? If it makes sex better between you two then all is good. When you learn the difference between sex and love, you and your wife will find true sexual happiness.

Good Luck

RealDocRealDocover 13 years ago
keep writing

Thats what you do. a good story and well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story!

keep writing, love the realism.... What you describe sort of happened to a guy I know coming home from a 6 week job when he found his woman in bed with his best friend. He told me he didn't know what to do. All he could say to his friend was, 'You Bad dog!'

obviously, if your story is true, you want to keep a close eye on your sweetie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Very similar to my own experience, except I had encouraged my wife to make the first move with her brother in law. She has even gone to a hotel with him. When she comes back home the sex is even more amazing then our usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
True story or a truely fucked relationship?

You were physically ill but you didn't say anything to her?

Are you a wimp? Seriously to have your partner betray your trust in such a cold many tells all there is to say about your relationship. You have no power, your afraid to talk with her about how you saw her and got sick.

Good relationship = good communication

She's having sex without telling you, and you can't even tell her you caught her cheating. Seriously get to a lawyer or a councillor asap before she brings home something to share with you.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Kill em all!!...

...-well, you asked!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A cheating whore wife fucking around on you?

You doing nothing but jerking off to the memory? Sounds like a wimp cuckold story. The only way you could redeem yourself is to go out and fuck one of your wifes best friends, in front of her. But you won't and your 'loving' wife will continue to cuckold you. Good luck with your new lifestyle.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Well You Asked

Confront her now, if you want her still as your wife, you have to get to the bottom of it now.

And be on the look when they are together.

Let them both know together that they are on your shitlist.

And tell your sister-in-law in front of them.

Face it head on.

Saves pain and anguish later on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What do you think you should do wimp?

What makes you think, that if she would jack him off in front of you then suck his dick, You just might think she does this more then you know. HUH?

So either live with it or fuck his wife in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A favorite fantasy

This reads like the fantasy ending to a scene from my own life. My wife and I occasionally visit her sister and her sister's husband, Arnie. On the most-recent trip, I and my sister-in-law went to bed early after our arrival at their home. But Arnie and my wife stayed up to watch TV together on the sofa. Arnie offered a massage to my wife but then started feeling up her tits and pussy and put my wife's hand on his crotch. His intentions were clear. My wife, however, told him to go to bed and walked outside to have a cigarette. When she returned, Arnie had indeed gone to bed. Wife told me the details four weeks after it happened. How I wish it had turned out like the story above! Oh, well, there's always the next visit to look forward to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous