Wife's Joyride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was pushing a lot deeper now. Loni’s neck stretched. The nigger’s cock head must be down under her breastbone. Deep throating was not adequate to describe what my bride was doing. She was freakin’ sword swallowing! Her face was stunningly beautiful even contorted as it was around that wide thick log.

Loni’s volleyball tits swayed forward and backward with WB’s face fuck rhythm. Her whole body was rocked by each stroke. In that all fours position her back arched. Her ass and legs, already toned and shapely, were further accentuated. They went on and on.

Loni was nearly unconscious when the black pulled out of her body. She flopped to the mattress trying to breathe. He laughed at her.

“You a good cock sucker, bitch.” This made Loni smile.

“Baby, you’re awake!” I saw on the screen that Loni had noticed me on my vidphone. I looked at the phone and gave her a weak smile. She picked up her phone. The view was from her waist up. Those giant tits were still expanding as she tried to get her breath back. The nipples were hard and jutting their full inch or more.

“You are just in time. He’s ready now.” She told me. I was still groggy from lack of sleep, strung out from worry, and very stunned by the display I had been watching.

“You know, ready…for me.” Loni continued, but her eyes couldn’t hold mine as she spoke. “It’s all hard and wet now. I can hardly believe that thing is going to fuck me. Are you ready to watch? Get ready to jerk off baby!”

“No. Honey, I don’t want you to do it. Just put your dress back on.”

“But I already told him I would. Baby…” Again the hesitation talking to me. “I’ve been sucking on his dick all morning. Here look.” My wife held the phone to his fist sized cock head. It was soaked in her saliva, running down the shaft. Clear pre cum also drooled slowly but steadily from the cum slot.

The meat missile filled the widescreen picture. It pulsed and throbbed like a living Empire State Building.

“Loni, I love you. I know the teasing and showing off was all my idea, but I just want you to come home.”

“I love you too. Do you know his cock is thicker than my arm? I measured! Look how hard it is! There isn’t any give at all, not even on the mushroom head! Baby, you will feel better if you cum. Get the Vaseline and play with yourself. I am right about this, you will see. You just have too much pent up in your balls!”

I was hesitant. Loni was rubbing the nigger’s dick, waiting for me. Her elegant fingers looked like a third grader’s on the giant 23 inch pole. Both of her hands together wrapped around it, just barely touched fingertips.

“Baby.” She went on. “He said he might cut back to our town after Jonesboro instead of continuing on to St. Louis. Otherwise it would be two weeks more before I got home to you. Is that what you would want? For me to come home next week instead of next month?”

“Yes! I want you home as fast as possible!” Loni just rubbed and pumped that dick. Pre-cum oozed and oozed. The cock shuddered like it had a life of its own.

“Then you trust me on this. Start pulling on yourself and watch him stick this inside me.” Loni looked to make sure I greased up and started yanking. It felt like I was stroking a missile launcher. There was so much pressure in my nuts!

Loni lay on her back before her truck driver and spread her legs. The vidphone was clipped over a strap on the cab ceiling. I had an overhead view of my bride. Her slimness was emphasized lying flat like that. Her tummy super flat, her hip muscles clearly delineated, a few lower ribs prominent (in a healthy way). The girl’s huge round globes stood up like mountains.

“How far are you going to push it?” Loni was talking to him, and was genuinely worried.

“How ‘bout this far?” WB ground his scrotum against Loni’s clit. The black spear stretched over her belly, bounced against her tits, and across her face. The leaking tip reached past her forehead. Loni stuck her tongue out to lick the bottom of it and pushed her tits together to rub the shaft. “This how deep you want it?”

I mused that the thing was nearly as thick as mine was long. My wife actually had to move her head to look around the 3+ inches wide phallus. She gave WB a smirk. Of course it would be impossible for her to take him that deep! The beautiful teen gave it a loving kiss on its starboard flank.

“Mmmmm. It’s so big and hard!” She kissed and licked it, causing the object of her affection to quiver. Pre-cum dripped into her hair. Loni glanced back at me when she had said how big it was. My bride had had the monster in her mouth all morning, but evidently never tired of coating it with her spit. Reluctantly he pulled back from her cover girl gorgeous face, farther back through the cleavage of her tan melons, back, back, back, seemingly a mile.

It was back near her pussy entrance again. Loni stared at it, as if hypnotized by the serpent. Her mouth was slightly open, her chest had already begun rising and falling faster. My bride was caught up in the anticipation of it penetrating her. I was too, my hand jerked faster.

The black pressed against her, and slowly her flesh began to part for him. No matter how far she tried to spread her legs apart, it wasn’t enough. The stretching showed by the tension on her face.

“Uuhhhhh…..” Loni was feeling the pressure. She gave another look in my direction. WB exerted more of his weight upon her.

“Aghh!” At once the bulb entered with a liquid squishing that was loud enough to be heard outside the truck. Loni’s own lubricating pussy juices, which I realized must have been flowing into her box for quite some time, sprayed out from around the cock inside her. Her vagina lips closed down around the helmet, embracing it tightly.

“Ahh! Oh my God! It’s in me! Oh my God!” Loni’s breath was short. Her voice strained, as if with effort to keep her pussy from bursting. She tried to skooch her hips to a position that would lower the stretching pressure, but there was nothing to be done about it. All this did was rotate the thing around inside her.

Loni spasmed from head to toe. Until yesterday, I had never seen my little teen climax. Now I saw clearly that her brain was being raked by orgasm. Her body shook, her tits trembled, and her mouth was open wide in a silent scream. Loni’s eyes were scrunched shut as her head thrashed side to side. She arched her back, thrusting her tits in the air.

Then her cum erupted! From around the intruder the soapy grayish girl jism sprang forth. It looked the same as it does when a garden hose has a weak connection to the water spigot. Loni’s cum jetted out in high pressure spurts. I thought it might expel his cock, but WB grabbed her hips to keep himself inside. As a matter of fact he began winding around himself, grinding the sides of her stretched pussy.

Loni’s orgasm racked her very existence. It was beyond pleasure, beyond the pain. Orgasms hit her in multiple succession. One didn’t always stop before the next began, several climaxes were coursing though her at a time. She couldn’t breathe, the girl was holding her breath or forgetting to breathe altogether. As she convulsed at the end of his pole, her tits shaking and bobbing wonderfully, I watched her dieing. She was being fucked to death.

I tried to focus on her face. Her eyes were rolled back, she was already in heaven. I wish I could have a chance to say goodbye.

WB pulled out of her cunt. It looked like the Holland Tunnel. Loni’s cum poured out like a flowing stream. The spot she lie in was a puddle of her bodily fluids. Some of her baby goo had sprayed against both sides of the sleeper compartment. What a mess she had produced!

Slowly she seemed to calm down, I thought I could hear her heart beating like a drum. She was breathing. Her eyes fluttered. When they opened they seemed lifeless, maybe she had brain damage! Not only had she deprived herself oxygen, the electric jolts smashing her mind probably fried some circuits!

Loni tilted her head slowly, dreamily. That nigger had fucked her stupid!

“Girl, you gotta handle all this shit, I ain’t even started to fuck you yet.”

The little girl’s mouth moved awkwardly. “Fuck…me. Fuck…me.” The bright sparkling person that I truly loved was gone.

WB aimed himself at her to give her what she wanted. Once more he entered. Loni reacted as before, though perhaps the physical spasms were not quite as terrible. Her pussy closed over the bulbous head.

Grabbing her hips, WB pushed. A bit of the shaft passed between her nether lips.

“Aaaaa!” Loni reacted immediately and fiercely. WB shook his head. He was only about 4 or 5 inches inside the bitch! Ain’t she ever fucked before?

Loni looked up, her voice was short and strained. “I’ve never had anything that deep before! I’m a virgin there!” Her eyes met mine a moment. “Oh, it feels so incredible!”

WB pulled nearly all the way out. Far enough to drag the edge of his crown back out through her squeezing lips, but not all the way out. Then he pushed back. My wife squealed shrilly when he hit about the 5 inch mark.

“I’m sorry, baby.” What had she just called that nigger! Loni was half out of her mind from the hard sex. It has slipped out and I had heard it! “I just can’t take anymore!”

The trucker slowly fucked her with what my teen bride could handle. I could see that he wanted to drive deeper, but he was enjoying the girl as it was. Loni had another orgasm. Where did all that cum originate? She had already painted the walls, and her ass was in a puddle about an inch deep. Yet more Loni goo seeped out along his ebon club as he thrusted. She screamed her head off as each climax blew her away.

I had to measure my own strokes carefully. I was reluctant to let go my own sperm, despite the exponentially mounting pressure. What I saw on my bigscreen was the hottest porn I could have ever imagined. The star was my newlywed, the girl I had just recently walked down the aisle with. She was climaxing again, I had lost count now. Her brown tits bounced and swayed. Her face was lost in bliss.

WB was moving faster, it was clear he was approaching completion. The look on his face showed he was moving higher and higher from the friction of my bride. He was close.

“You my bitch?” Even his voice was slightly higher. He goaded her as he kept plunging her.

“Yes baby, I’m your bitch!” Loni’s little girl voice gave the words an erotic twist.

“You my ho?”

“Yes baby, fuck your whore! Fuck me with that big huge cock!” He fucked harder and faster. “Fuck your whore with that big meat!”

WB ripped it out from between Loni’s legs, causing her to groan from the sudden vacuum within her. As soon as he touched it to her boobs the cum started. Deftly, the girl gripped it between her tits, rubbing the globes along the shaft. The nigger climaxed with a roar. Load after load hosed Loni’s funbags. She pumped him with her tits, milking the cock. Errant sprays flew into her face but she kept on taking him through his rapture.

The overhead view of my buxom wife getting spermed made it easy to imagine it was me that was cumming on her, not some total stranger. Now would be the time for me to allow myself release. I was looking down on my beloved thick rope by thick rope getting covered in steaming jism. I felt myself quake under my jerking hand. My balls were trembling.

WB fell over on top of Loni, spent and exhausted. Loni sought and found his mouth. She gave him a hot passionate kiss.

“Don’t worry baby, next time you can fuck me even deeper. I promise.” Wild kissing. Their hands were rubbing all over each other, their mouths grinding together. I could feel their rapture. Loni had been serviced and satisfied deeper and harder and better than she ever could have imagined.

My cock trembled on the cusp of ejaculation. I let go of it but it felt like it was going to explode without my help. Watching my wife kissing someone else lovingly is not my idea of auto erotica. I didn’t cum, though by only the barest of margins.

It was some time later that Loni regained herself to remember me watching. Her face flushed as she realized that she had behaved briefly as if I wasn’t there. I could tell she was trying to remember if she had said something that she didn’t intend for me to hear.

“Honey, did you enjoy the show?” WB was still relaxing on top of her. She craned her neck to look around his strong shoulder at me.

“It was the most incredible thing I have ever seen. Did you have a good time?” She pursed her lips and blushed. A good time didn’t describe what she had had. The teen had no vocabulary to begin to describe what she had felt. Perhaps there were no words at all to truly tell what had coursed through her body.

“You are late for work.” She was right about that.

“You’re right, I’m gonna go.”

“We should have been driving by now too. Honey?”

“Yes sweet?”

“I…” She paused. The was the pattern now. Soon she would most likely not be telling me at all, but now she was shy to share what she wanted with that black.

“Yes?” I queried.

“I want him to, well, in a little while…” She still loved me. Was there a way to say this to spare my feelings? “I want him to fuck me again this morning.”

What was I supposed to say?

“And honey…” There was more? “I was thinking he would just do it to me, you know, whenever.”

“Whenever?”

“Whenever we wanted.”

I just stood there, unable to respond. WB stirred, than sat up. He’d been dozing in happy land. He got Loni’s dress and handed it to her so she could clean up. It was already cum tie-dyed. First however, Loni moved her tits to her mouth and started lapping up his cum. She tongue sponged as much as she could get. Trying to spare her dress, which was all she had to wear, my wife then flipped over and started drinking from the puddle on the mattress.

The overhead view of her sensuous back and perfect small ass was cock teasing. WB moved behind her and smacked her ass. Then his once more raging hard erection was at her opening.

“Oooo! Is that for me?” Loni had turned to look back. Her face was covered in spunk, both hers and his.

12