Wife's Massage Voyeur Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers

On his birthday I asked him what present he wanted and he said me naked in bed with him! I said ok but he had second thoughts and asked me my age, when I told him I'd been sexually legal for over a year he pulled me to him. Expertly he stripped my shop uniform off me and pulled me into his bed in the buff.

In seconds he was mauling my tits and pussy with his big hands, it was truly wonderful! I felt below his belly for his cock and wasn't disappointed it was massive. I had to see it so threw the blankets off and grabbed it with both hands. It was even longer than our uncles around thirteen inches long and bigger round, it again confirmed my opinion that the older the man the bigger the cock.

I could see pre cum on the purple helmet so went down on it and just managed to get the helmet and a few inches in my mouth. While I was doing this to him he was licking my labia and clit. Suddenly I came on his mouth, it was awesome, now I wanted his huge old ebony pole up my pussy so I swung round and tried to engulf it.

He aimed his big black knob at my vagina and tried to push it in, but my virgin hole was too small to take his exceptionally fat black shaft. He struggled to shove it up me and managed to get the soft purple head in. With more pushing he forced another inch in my vagina but it was far too much stimulation for him and he shot spurt after spurt of his spunk up my cunt.

The old black man said proudly, "I've put my black mans potent seed in your white girls cunt and it will make my black baby in your womb you young slut. See girl old men are the best fuckers; I want to have your pussy every day from now on!" Yes I'll fuck you anytime," I told him shivering with lust at the thought, "and have as many black babies by you as you want!

Unfortunately this over excited the old fellow, his face went much lighter and he collapsed on top of me. His vast weight trapping me under him, with his hard rod still stuck in my tight kitty I couldn't move. I lay still until his cock softened and with a lot of wiggling extricated myself from under him.

I put on my shop uniform, thrust my undies into my handbag and ran home without knickers while his spunk leaked from my swollen cunt. I was devastated when I heard later in the day that the old man had died from a heart attack; luckily nobody realized it was probably because I'd been fucking him.

I waited to see if my period would start and had mixed emotions when the flow arrived right on time. At his funeral I cried right through the service with your arm around me.

I was sorry he hadn't got his whole cock up me and forced his sperm right into my uterus. But at least the old man went out while fucking a younger girl, most men would like to go that way wouldn't they?"

Jack and I both said it was the way we'd like to end our lives and I said I now knew why she was inconsolable at the old black mans funeral.

Oh yes there's something more I --- m bi curious, I'm not a lesbian as such. I had a huge smelly lady lorry driver try to pick me up one day and was revolted. But I have this fantasy that I'd love to watch you Ken my husband fucking another woman.

I want to watch you cuckold me, if that's the right word for a husband's infidelity with a female, for you to be a slut husband. But more than that I want to have you come in her pussy then for her to let me suck it all out of her hole.

This all started when I massaged some of my female customers naked apart from a small towel covering their modesty, we were all girls together after all.

I surprised even myself when I had the urge to edge their legs apart while massaging their thighs. I was fascinated by the variety of pussies, despite being the same female genitalia some were like mine but others looked so different.

I couldn't believe my own emotions when my vagina got wet and swollen just by looking at another woman's sex organs. It took all my willpower to stay professional, though I usually managed to brush my hands over their kitties and massaged their tits as if by accident.

God, sometimes I was so attracted to a woman I wanted to strip and rub my labia and clit against hers. I've not taken it any further but would like to meet the bi girls sometime and experiment.

Oh yes, don't forget I'm kinky about being spanked on my bare bum but this time I want someone to finger my pussy till I cum then fuck me, I expect that's because our uncle wouldn't do me!"

Wow, how little I knew my wife, I'd thought she was so shy before these earth-shattering revelations. I needed time to take this all in so as Carol had finished I asked our Jack a question, "Jack why did you fuck your own daughter without telling her who you were?"

Jack replied, "At first I wasn't certain Carol was my child, silly really her name and resemblance to her mother should have clinched it I know. But you were reluctant Carol" he said stroking her leg in a fatherly rather than a lovers way. I could tell you were trying not to betray your husband Ken and wasn't in the habit of fucking any man who tried it on.

Naturally I lusted after your body and was quite prepared to have you one bit at a time. In fact to me a reluctant female's far more exciting than an easy to fuck whore who opens her legs immediately. I've shagged a few prostitutes in my time and only a few were worth the money they charged.

Usually they won't kiss a trick or get emotionally involved at all, not that I blame them, after all it's only business to them and if thousands of men stick their cocks in their holes, it's purely a trade transaction.

Think about it, when at work most people yearn to finish, get home and do the things they actually enjoy. So being poked by unattractive men who only see them as bits of meat is unlikely to be one of their favourite things. Consequently they open their legs and let the man push his condom-covered thing in them till the guy cums and are glad when they go away.

Unfortunately they seldom give the man any emotionally satisfaction, merely access between their legs. Generally the Jon gets more satisfaction by having a wank, that's why I gave them up.

There were a few exceptions, perhaps if your interested I'll tell you about them some time. You see if the girl takes the trouble to pretend they enjoy having sex with the men and it's good for them, in return they get regular custom and can charge what they like. That way they can pick and choose the men they do it with, weeding out the fat smelly old drunks and forge real emotional ties with some, even marrying a rich client.

It's surprising how many ex high-class whores I know who are now rich men's wives with a brood of children. They go to church and belong to woman's groups as if they had only been with their spouse.

Obviously these husbands are aware of their wives multi men sex filled past. Some get their wives to tell them about the men they'd fucked so it turns them on. It's far better than reading stories about the imagined sexual encounters of others, he knows his wife actually did those erotic sex acts with men.

If she wants she can use her vast experience to ensure his sex with her is fantastic every time, often play-acting for him. Not only that, he has his own real slut wife who can be relied on to cuckold him while he watches if he asks her to. He's not worried about her having affairs either as what difference does a few extra cocks make when she's experienced so many before!

I even know of some of these couples that use her sexual experience to help him climb the corporate ladder. She fucks his bosses in return for better-paid positions for him and a more luxurious lifestyle for her and the children.

I've even met a guy who deliberately finds men resembling him to cuckold and impregnate his wife while he watches and urges him on. He's a hard-nosed businessman but enjoys being a snivelling wimp and humiliated by his wife's infidelities. He says that knowing the children he's bringing up aren't from his seed gives him a constant reminder of his ultimate humiliation.

Sorry guys I went off the subject there, but I've studied sexually easy women over history. Its only recent times when religions have tried to make infidelity and prostitution no go areas. If you're interested one-day I'll explain about the religious prostitutes who were revered for their sexual talents. I'll also tell you about the custom in the middle ages of the nobility having first nighting rights.

Back to your question Ken, I wanted to seduce Carol because she's so gorgeous and I enjoy the whole process of the chase. Carol I swear it wasn't until I'd fucked you several times that I found out you were indeed my daughter.

That didn't put me off mind you; remember I'd made my own sister pregnant! But that's why I refused to do you without a condom and got you to shout I was the daddy; I was really hearing fuck me daddy.

Mind you from your story it seems you wouldn't have minded the idea of an incestuous relationship with your own father in anycase?" "That's so true daddy," Carol replied with enthusiasm in her voice, "I've always fantasized about my real old big cocked father finding me and fucking me till he made me pregnant.

You made half of my daydreams come true, pity it won't be possible for you to give me a baby. Oh and I want to hear about the enthusiastic religious prostitutes some time and these mysterious first nighter's as well. Perhaps I could emulate these sexy women myself, I get quite a kick at being paid for my sexual favours.

Come on you two, all this talk of prostitutes has made me horny. I've never had two men at once and you both like to watch other men fuck me. Do you want to take turns shagging me while the other one watch's, or both do me at the same time?

One day I want to pull a train of a dozen men of assorted races and perhaps the bi girls thrown in. I'd make you two watch and not allow you to join in so take your turn in my holes now unless you really are wimps."

Carol lay back, dragged her G string to one side, opened her legs wide and parted her swollen labia so we could both see her already sopping wet vagina. As we watched her clit emerged from its hood standing rigid and blood swollen.

I was her husband and brother but I needed sex with this wanton woman badly, but our father got there first and his condom-covered weapon speared her kitty in one thrust. She curled her legs round him and shouted, "You're the daddy, you're my daddy fuck me hard daddy.

Then she smiled at me and said, "Come on husband and brother you can shag my bum at the same time!" It took me just seconds to push my cock up her puckered anus and start rutting at my gorgeously sexy sister / wife's arse.

We fucked Carol for hours, both having her holes repeatedly until we sunk back exhausted unable to get our sore cocks hard again. She said with a sigh, "That was great guys, having my two favourite men's cocks fuck me stupid. You can double penetrate me anytime you can make it!

Well my two lovers, don't you forget I'm still determined to have lots of babies and you can't be the father of them? How about you finding me an old man with a huge cock, perhaps even an old black man to impregnate me?

But he'll have to pay a lot of money for the privilege of knocking me up, remember I'm a whore now! Maybe you can auction the use of my cunt bareback? You could emphasize that the man was entitled to impregnate me and if I didn't fall for a baby first time, he'd be allowed to have my hole repeatedly until he did inseminate me!

He'd not even be expected to pay to bring up his child and he could be guaranteed anonymity, so his wife and family if he had one, would never know. It's perfect; this old male could fertilize a young sexy female with no baggage.

Or he could have visiting rights to the child if he required it and also the option of shagging my pussy each time he visited! I don't care how old or ugly the guy is, I'll fuck any old man with a big cock who can pay enough?

Would any guy who reads the sex stories we enjoy so much in Literotica fancy cuckolding you and impregnating me while you watch them fucking your slut wife?

You could send this in as a story and ask for impregnation volunteers, but if you do, ask for the bi girls to initiate me into girl on girl loving at the same time!

What do you think fellers do you imagine anyone out there's interested?

gonzi2
gonzi2
471 Followers
12