Wife's New Job Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well we should see, shouldn't we?" Bill didn't look at me, didn't say anything, just reached over, placed his hand behind my head and brought my mouth to his cock. I opened my mouth and took the swelling head inside. I reached up and cradled his enormous balls, while stroking his shaft into my mouth. Sucking hard on the tip I felt his foreskin retract as the monster cock swelled to full mast. Bill pushed me back and his cock sprang up from my lips, standing up well past his belt. "So, what do you think?"

"I, I, I can't believe it. It's so long, so fat. May I?" Sheila stood and moved to where Bill and I were. She reached for his cock.

"Why don't you share it with your husband? I'd like to get the first load out of the way, and you two look hungry." I moved to the space before him, and my wife kneeled beside me. She reached up and angled the massive thing down to our mouths, and just marveled at it for a few moments. Running her fingers along the shaft, tracing the veins, and pulling the foreskin back and forth, she finally took the head in her mouth. Closing her eyes she sucked hard on the penis being offered to her. I looked at my wife beside me, nude, on her knees, her voluptuous body writhing in ecstasy, an over-sized penis in her mouth, her eyes closed. Finally she opened her eyes and offered the cock to me. I took it in my mouth hungrily and sucked as she stroked the shaft firmly. I moved as deep as I could on the big cock, and felt my eyes water as it drove into my throat. Bill stood with his hands on his hips, smiling down at us as we worked. A husband and wife servicing him. Something seemed very right about this. His big hand closed behind my head and he pressed himself into my throat, flexing his powerful cock. We sucked back and forth for a few more minutes, both desperate to get as much of him as we could. Drunk on cock, we were savagely sucking him, alternating and each hoping to be the one who drew forth his seed. "Mmmmmmm, there we go, yes." Bill moaned. I knew what was next.

He took his cock from us and stroked it once. The cum started to flow, first a large white drop formed at the tip. I leaned in to lick it off, when a burst flew from his cock and painted a stripe across my face. He was cumming hard, and alternated shooting ropes of semen on my face and my wife's face. When he was done we were a mess. I looked at Sheila who was sucking the final drops form Bill. She was dripping with white cream, I imagined I looked the same. Our eyes met and we kissed hard, sharing the prize we had earned. Kissing, licking each other, trying to get all the cum from our faces. We were frenzied and were soon sharing the final drops with a slow, sensual kiss. Parting we moved to the couch with Stan.

"Jack come with me, I have to pee." I didn't know what he meant, but wasn't going to disobey. I got up, and walked behind Bill to Stan's washroom. Looking back, I saw Sheila stroking Stan's cock, and they shared a long kiss.

"OK Jack, give me a quick suck and aim me at the bowl." I leaned down and suckled the tip of his cock, clearing it of any residual sperm, and then stood beside him as I aimed his penis at the urinal. The flow was heavy, and instant. "Oh yes, that's good." Bill moaned as he drained his bladder. I held him while he peed, and as he finally finished up. As the last few drops fell, Bill turned to me and raised his eyebrows. I knew what to do. Leaning down, I raised his cock and sucked the tip again, draining the last few drops of urine form him. Once his cock was clean and dry, I replaced it in his pants and zipped him up. "Good boy, Jack. I think we understand each other." Bill moved back to the office with me trailing behind him.

"So, let me look at you." Bill said, motioning for Sheila to stand. She stood before him, and turned slowly. Her body was revealed in all it's pregnant glory. She stopped, facing him, and waited. "Mmmm, my goodness you are a ripe woman aren't you? Stan's sperm has done you some good. Look at you. Your breasts, are they usually that big?"

Sheila looked down at them, cupping them in her hands. "No, they were about 36C, but now they're 40DD, and the areolas are so dark and wide now. I hope you like them."

"They're amazing. You've just filled out like a goddess - you're so womanly. Round and full of life. I love your curves." Bill's big hand ran over the curve of her belly, and tested the area between her labia. "Mmmm, so damp. Are you ready for something a little more substantial?"

"Please. Oh please take me. Any way you want. Just put that big cock in me."

"And you Jack, do you mind if I have sex with your wife? Penetrate her with my manhood? Is it all right with you if I fuck her?" As he said this, he was undoing his shirt.

"I would be honored if you gave her the pleasure she needs. Your cock would please her so much." I said. I was conflicted, but I knew it was going to happen, and I knew I wanted to see it.

"Get me ready for your wife." Bill turned to me. I undid his pants, his belt, and removed them. He stood before me nude. His body, powerful, and broad. His crotch showing the nicely trimmed white pubic hair around the shaft of his big dick. I took hold of his penis and stroked it, feeling the power within it. He didn't need me to do this, he was hard already, but he wanted Sheila to see me do it. I leaned in and sucked one of his nipples while I stroked his cock. "That's fine. Now I'm ready for her." He turned to Sheila, a long string of pre-cum extending from the tip of his cock to my hand until it finally snapped. I brought my finger to my mouth to taste him.

Sheila moved to the couch, bending over and revealing her swollen lips, framed by her dark hair. They glistened wetly. "I don't know how to take you the first time, I want it to be special, to feel you as deep as I can. Do you want me like this?"

"That will be fine, but wouldn't you like to watch me sink into you. Watch this cock disappear inside your body?"

"Oh yes, yes that's what I want." She pleaded.

"I know. Lie down on your back." Bill moved to the wide couch as Sheila lay down. She spread her legs wide as he kneeled between them.

"Oh! Yes right there, please!" Bill was rubbing the head of his cock up and down her opening. He dipped in slightly, then withdrew, his cock shiny with the lubrication she was producing. He dipped in again, stretching her labia wide as his head slipped into her. He withdrew it again. Sheila was panting, eyes wide open looking down at the large member poised to invade her. Bill slid his wide head down her slit, all the way to her anus and pressed there. "Oh!! No not there, not yet, please in my pussy, please!" Sheila was pleading. Bill grinned and placed his tip at her vagina. Resting for a moment, he looked into her eyes.

"Are you ready to feel me? Ready to have a man inside you for the first time?" I watched this scene unfold before me. As I watched a looked to my left and Stan's cock was there. I turned to take him in my mouth, sucking him as I watched my wife about to be deflowered by this huge cock. It was as if she was losing her virginity. I was grateful for his cock and sucked him in earnest, wanting to pleasure him as I watched Bill assume the dominant role in the room. Stan was my master, Bill was all of our masters. I forced his cock into my throat, trying to make it as good as possible for him. Stan held himself deep in my throat, and then began fucking my mouth, hands on my head as he used me for his pleasure. I was distracted, but heard a sound a hadn't heard form Sheila before.

"Ohhhhh! Oh! That's so deep!" I looked over, withdrawing from Stan for a moment. Bill was on top of her, and he was obviously balls deep inside her. He must have slid the entire length into her all at once. Her eyes were closed and she was in the midst of a huge orgasm. Her breast were flushed ,and she was pinching the nipples. Hard. Bill withdrew and her labia were being pulled out with his cock, as if her pussy was trying to keep him inside. He drove back in and started a rhythm. My wife was now being fucked as deep as ever. Bill was touching places inside her I had never even come close to.

Stan turned my head again and fed me his cock. I went to work on him and did my best to drain his balls. I worked his cock with my lips and tongue, holding his big nuts, and encouraging him to fuck my mouth as hard as wanted to. Out of the corner of my eye I watched my wife grind on Bill's huge cock, and saw her cum again and again.

"No, no, no more, please I can't cum again." Sheila panted. "Please cum for me, cum inside me."

Bill was really working hard, fucking her as hard as he could. He pulled free from her, turned her over with his big hands, and slid back into her all the way. Sheila's eyes opened wide and she clamped down on his cock as she felt him thrust into her. He held her hips and fucked her steadily. I saw his cock slip out and flop against her ass. It extended up past the top of her ass crack, to her lower back, and then he inserted it again, and it was gone. I couldn't believe she could accommodate the whole thing. Bill pushed his thumb into her ass.

"Oh! Yes! How did you know I wanted that? That's soooo good." Please fuck me there. This I couldn't believe. I had never fucked her in the ass. Now she wanted Bill to take her anal cherry with his enormous cock? I worked harder on Stan so he would finish & I could watch this happen. I deep-throated him and reached under his balls, pressing my finger into his ass. Stan thrust forward and held my head as he unloaded into my throat. He shot his sperm directly into my stomach. Once he finished, I sucked the last drops from him, and kissed his cock before turning to Sheila.

Bill had poised the big head of his cock at my wife's little anus.

"Are you ready?" Bill asked. I moved to Sheila to kiss her, and help her through this.

"Are you really ready for this?" I asked. "You want him to take you from behind?"

"What I want is for him to take us both from behind. I want him to fuck us both right now. First me, then you, then me again." Sheila was looking wild. As she spoke, she reached down and slipped Bill back into her pussy. Her eyes closed In pleasure as he penetrated her again. "Show my husband what it's like to be a woman, Bill. Fuck him while you're fucking me. While you take our asses, we'll share Stan's big cock." She ground back at Bill, and was clearly about to cum again.

"The two of you, on your knees in front of the couch. Arch your backs and offer yourselves to me. Stan you get on the couch and let them service your cock while I show them how good this can be. Jack, get ready to be a woman, just like your wife. Pass me that KY."

To be continued....

*

Comments can be sent via the CONTACT tab on my profile.

12