Wife's Online Sex Gets Even Hotter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly was the first to cum. She started to yell "Oh fuck yes!! Fuck yes!!! Lick that pussy!!! Lick it hard!!!" as she began to grind her hips up and down. as she suddenly had a very intense orgasm as Kris did all she could to feel the orgasm on her tongue. "YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!" Kelly screamed as Kris was now finger fucking her with two fingers very hard and quickly. After what seemed minutes, Kelly's orgasm slowed as I continued to fuck Kris's pussy. She had orgasmed again as she finger fucked Kelly and was really riding my cock hard when Kelly said "I want that cock. I need it now!!"

Kris moved away releasing my cock dripping with her juices. She looked at me and said "Give it to her. Give her that hard cock. Give it to her now!"

Not missing a beat, I moved between Kelly's open legs and positioned my cock next to her hot wet pussy. "You want me to fuck her baby?" I said as I looked at Kris. "You want my cock buried in her wet pussy don't you?" I said as I teased my cock up and down Kelly's hot pussy.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Kelly screamed as she grabbed my hips and pulled them to her forcing my cock to slide easily into her pussy. I had not been with another women since I met Kris, and now here I was, fucking another woman with my wife watching!! "Fuck me!! Fuck me!!" Kelly screamed as she slammed her hips up to meet each of my thrusts. I moved so I could spread her wide, allowing myself and Kris a good look at my cock entering Kelly's sweet pussy. It was so hot and wet. She was so excited that she was wide open. And with each thrust in, her pussy would open up wide and with each pull out, it would clamp down. It was amazing. I could see that Kris was enjoying the view also as her fingers were deep inside her wet pussy. I could feel that I could not hold back any longer, already much longer that I had ever imagined I could, and told Kelly I was going to cum.

"Cum all over her!" Kris said as her fingers worked her pussy. "Cum on her tits. I want to see your cum all over her tits!"

"YYYEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!" was all that Kelly said as she again reached another orgasm. Feeling her hot orgasm against my aching cock was just too much and I had to pull out. I did and stood up on my knee's as I shot my hot cum across Kelly's breasts and stomach. The cum dripping down over nipples and the sides of her firm tits was a fantastic sight. Seeing Kris lick the cum from her breasts was an even more amazing sight. Kris was licking the cum from Kelly's breasts and rubbing Kelly's cum covered stomach.

I laid down on the other side of Kelly and leaned over to kiss Kris. Kris placed her head down next to Kelly's. I kissed Kelly's breasts once more then laid my head down next to hers also. Soon we were all fast asleep. In a few hours I was woken by the sounds of Kris breathing heavily and softly moaning.

More to cum later if you would like.

12