All Comments on 'Wife's Seduction By Ex'

by elyong

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Borneo ManBorneo Manabout 17 years ago
My wishful dream of a fantasy too!

I would have liked to see my wife in a similar situation; however she's not so willing and more conservative.

Nicely written and extremely erotic and arousing.

Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Been There

During 70s and 80s I traveled in SE Asia including Brunei.Just hearing that name again brings back memories of a beautiful Chinese married woman. Thank you for a hot trip down memory lane, athough circumstances were different.

elyongelyongabout 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks anonymous of USA

As a matter of fact you're right on with regards to the time frame; this story took place in the 70s/80s, and the pre-AIDS days of carefree sex and forbidden affairs etc.

Thanks for your nice comments, much appreciated.

More stories coming your way on Mei Ling's continuing adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Age Problem

when they met they were 15 & 17 now they were 21 & 25, time warp!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
It may not be adultry but it was infidelity,

unfaithful, betraying, and disrespectful. If she was in love with her husband to be, she would not be having sex with another man, period. The maturity seen in the story indicates people with a maturity of about 13. She betrayed the love and intimacy with her fiance. She is nothing more than a slut and will never be more than a slut. Trash is trash, it always needs to be thrown away. Their is nothing for this couple in any way, ruining both lives for some perverted sense of honor is very stupid. Having sex just before marriage to a man you were "in love with" four years ago is just not smart but plain stupid. If she was still carrying this fantasy of fucking the guy she should not be considering marriage. You didnt mention the IQ of the characters but my guess is way below 100...........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ugh...

puky story with puky characters without any merit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The beginning but not the end, right?

This story is well written and believeable to a point. However, if the story had taken place in the western world she would probably no longer be engaged to be married. The problem I have with the story is that I see no indication that it is to be continued: that it represents a Chapter (or part) 1 of a continuing story. So what happens now?

RAG

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Started fresh, then fell back to formula

More accurate would have been: “Ex - boyfriend's seduction by wife and fiancé”. After all, they worked so hard to orchestrate her rendezvous with her BF… The story actually started fresh and with humor, but it ended with less than imaginative sex scene and a nonsense ending. That is when boyfriend and wife to be promise to have a baby together. I thought she had sex, here there and every where (last full intercourse with fiancé); presumably with protection. Apparently author could not resist what seemed to him ‘a hit line’, even if it contradicted the whole premise of his story; namely - last opportunity for sex with fantasy of youth bf, with fiancé loving knowledge and approval. For me, it turned what seemed somewhat different voyeur story; that is without the tired standard elements of wimp husband /husband humiliation, back to the old clichés. Oh well, at least you resisted it until few lines before the end.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 17 years ago
did this fucking idiot actually marry this whore?

I hope not.

BTW is there anyway I can get back the 7 minutes of my lige I wasted reading this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
More Wimp Husband & Slut Wife Stuff

This "story" is nothing except the typical cookie-cutter wimp husband fare. One might have thought it would be a trifle innovative based on the fact its characters are Chinese, but it turns out no different from all the other wimp stories.

louguy35louguy35about 17 years ago
Ho-hum!

Ho-Hum! Yawn!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wimp and a Whore

I only commented so I could vote a Zero on this pathetic trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
u r what you write - sad eh

To value your time enough to write this tripe and offense to human convention states much about about your grip on life, reality and even fantasy.<P>

If true than I / We feel so sorry for your wife's loss of a partner of equal stature for her short married life. It goes to say that any children won't be yours as she can't possibly respect a wimpish slug who has no self respect nor his offspring.<P>

So - go away sick one - back to the sewers of your mind where jaded absurdities may be the only relief and excitement you may actually feel henceforth.<P>

How sad and pathetic you are without a future in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
W.T.F.

Why are gay guys writing loving wives stories. Don't they know that normal men don't hide out in closets jacking off while some guy fucks the shit out of your woman. I know its a fantsey, but this one is just gay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great story

the best in several weeks

thanks man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You must be

RETARDED!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great work

A wonderful realistic piece of erotica, one of the best ever read about sharing wives and voyeurism, well done.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Can't wait to see you again...

Interesting that FutureHubby would go out of his way to get back to SoonSweetie after a prolonged absence. When he does, he finds her in a hotel room with her OldBF (she didn't answer the door for five minutes and the Dude still is sporting SeriousWood!) The three of them go out dining and dancing and FHubby hears OBF recount their afternoon interrupted tryst AND his bet about getting her for the night, to which SSweetie agrees with alacrity! It happens and the segment ends with SlutSweetie asking OBF to impregnate her before she's married!

Somehow, this seems to be a lot more serious than Last Fling, or Sowing Wild Oats, or even Adios, Old Love. Pretty much HOT, but major weird!

If you write it, they will CUM! (Field of Creams!)

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
why bother

to marry? They are roommates with privileges. Not husband and wife. sorry I wasted my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
UNO ESTRELLA

ANOTHER SICK SHIT RETARDED WRITER

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Confusing nonsense

Sure, it's a willing cuck story, and the narrator is obviously bi, on some level...

But boy was he unreliable!

One second, he's OK with his fiancee straying, the next one, he expected her to remain faithful; he's super jealous, yet he has no problem making sure the lovers know he won't be an issues, when he comes time for them to fuck; first, ML is Irving's one and true, but then, she's Alex...

Contracting thoughts are stable of cuck tales, but here... it's seriously ridiculous.

The buildup to the final sex scene was nice, though... but the scene itself? Not so great.

Ultimately, gotta second what numerous commenters already said years ago: if all the narrator wanted was a roommate he could watched getting fuck... why did he get married? Seems convoluted... exactly like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dumb asses

So they aren't married and this nonsense doesn't belong in the "loving wives" category. And what man in his right mind would even consider marrying a woman that could cheat on him at the most important times in her life? Aside from having her first child, a woman's marriage in probably the most important thing in her life. And you want us to believe her fiance would be okay with her cheating? That's just nuts - even for a fictional story. Awful story telling.

1 star

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Wow imagine all the money a real man, and not a gay/bi one like this writer, would have saved on not going through with that pointless marriage.

Not only that a real man would then be free to find a woman that actually loved him instead of seeing him as a sugar daddy to pay her bills while she acts like a nymphomaniac college student.

Poor pathetic men trapped in a womans body. How sad for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well... simply pathetic. Just a pathetic pair. Not sure what it says about the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writing skills and the plot are good.

Which I can't agree the thought of ML when she mentioned that it's not cheating to have some mind blowing sex before marriage, perhaps she had forgotten that she's someone's fiance that means she is committed. I also don't understand how someone gets a hard on seeing his fiance is having sex! I think this type of wimp doesn't deserve to be someone's bf let alone fiance. And one more thing about ML that when she agrees to have sex just in the presence of her fiance, I doubt she didn't cheat for last two months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm not committing adultery right now as I am still not married...

Is it really suits a fiancee who's in a committed relationship and more importantly, about to marry soon???

Do you guy's really agreed with it ???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous