Wife's Seduction By Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a sip from my glass. She was seated between Alex and me, on a low love-seat like sofa. Her short skirt showed off her shapely legs and smooth thighs.

After she took a second sip Alex asked her for the first dance. Perfunctorily he asked my permission, which I reluctantly gave, not wanting to be a spoilt sport. But inside I fumed as I had wanted to take my lovely bride for the first dance but had now missed my chance.

Earlier in the hotel room Mei Ling had changed into a black skirt, very tight and short showing off her fine legs, and a spaghetti-string blouse, loose and see-through with a low-cut cleavage.

Alex had his eyes on her breasts the entire evening. As for me I am more of a leg man. The mere thought of those curvy calves wrapped around my back always set me off.

So it seems between the two of us we have Mei Ling fully covered!

The quick cha-cha-cha music came to an end as they reached the middle of the dance floor. By sheer luck for Alex, the next dance was a smooth-chy slow love song, "Endless Love". Through the darkness I could see him take my fiancé into his arms and tightly squeezed her buttocks with his big hands. She had her hands around his neck and they embraced.

The disco-strobe lights stopped blinking as the fast music slowed and the floor was in complete darkness save for the musicians' instrument-guides beamed low on the stage. A little lighting came from the far end of the hall where the bar was situated. That didn't illuminate anything at all other than the small surrounding area.

Blurry shapes of the dancers on the floor with their sensuously shifting bodies moved to the slow sway of the erotically charged music. Coupled bodies tightly wrapped around each other. I could make out couples making out, some kissing, others kneading away on heaving breasts as yet others stood still at distant corners going about whatever sexual doings in the safety of the darkness.

My mind went wild with imagination!

I lost sight of Alex and Mei Ling as my eyes wandered back to where I last saw them.

For a minute I panicked, fearing the worst...he's going to seduce my lovely bride to be on the dance floor. I thought of getting up from the sofa and go look for them, but pride and a sense of sobriety held me back. I took a big gulp from my goblet and the brandy burnt my throat. I could feel the warmth of the liquor reach my loins and feel my cock harden,

The image of Mei Lin being aroused on the dance floor by Alex heightened my sexual desire for her. They must be kissing now! Alex must have his hands on her breasts and her buttocks...has he touched her cunt yet? Has she given her body totally to him? Is she kissing him back, sucking on his thick tongue and moaning into his ears with her arousal?

All this images and forbidden thoughts were going through my brain, searing it with a power no aphrodisiac could manage. A slight touch of my cock now would send my seed spilling into my pants. The eroticism of the images kept me high and horny...another drink was needed.

Then I saw them....or thought I made out their figures on the floor, at a far corner, they had stopped dancing to the music and were swaying against each other, gently. I couldn't make out what they were up to, but noticed they were near to the stage curtains. Behind this was the door to the Gents. I decided to make a quick trip to the loo. Nearer and a better POV was needed, maybe I could even eavesdrop as the music was soft and low.

Making sure I wasn't noticed I hid behind the thick velvet curtains and they were indeed barely five feet away from me, tucked themselves into the corner hidden at the side of the stage, all alone to themselves, the nearest couple more than ten feet away. This was as private as one can get on a crowded dance floor.

"I must finish what we started in the hotel room before your fiancé got here. That first taste of you has left me wanting you more..." I heard Alex telling Mei Ling as his mouth suckled her ear lobe and his hands kneaded her buttocks sexily.

"You're naughty you know very well I'm engaged to be married. I got carried away this afternoon, after all, I hadn't had sex for so long and you got me at a weak moment! My man is here now, what can I do?" Mei Ling teased him back, not willing to turn him down totally.

"Don't tell me you didn't want to as well, or that you didn't enjoy it? Can you feel my cock now straining for you? You're the one I've always wanted and I won't give up till I have you...you know that!"

He turned to her and kissed her.

She opened her mouth and let his tongue enter her and they stopped moving as they kissed. I could see Alex moving his right hand to under Mei Ling's tight skirt and lifting it as his finger pulled aside her panties and he started to rub her clitoris. Mei Ling shuddered on the floor and moaned aloud suddenly as he found her G-spot. I can imagine her wetness flowing onto his fingers.

He pulled out his fingers and sucked it in his mouth, telling her

"You taste so sweet my Ling...I'm going to enjoy licking you ...and then I'm going to fuck your sweet cunt the whole night! First I must find a way to make your fiancé drunk and get him out of the way..."

"Well, you can try, my dear naughty man, but he's a strong drinker...I don't think you can get him drunk that way...shall we bet? If you can, I'd spend the night with you....but I know you'll lose..." Mei Ling laughed as she swept her hair loose.

"Okay it's a deal then! You're on....and I promise you I'd be inside you again by 1am!", as he looked at his watch and it showed midnight.

By then the music had stopped, and Mei Ling said, "We'd better go back now..."

I quickly took a roundabout turn and rushed quickly back to our private area before they arrived back.

Pretending to be bored with the dancing and pouring another round of drinks for all, they came back and almost caught me patting down my erection in my trousers. The interlude on the dance floor between these two potential lovers had me all excited.

Mei Ling slid next to me and gave me a hug and a quick kiss on the lips, as if to show Alex that I'm still the only one for her. Alex said a quick thanks to me for the dance and said he was going to the Gents. I could make the big erection in his pants. Surely he needed time to calm that down!

He was back a few minutes later, and on his arms a beautiful Chinese girl in flowing cheongsam and long wavy hair. I could see her sexy legs up the slit and her breasts were round and full. Alex introduced her:

"May I introduce Fei Yin. She's from Taiwan and is our dance escort for the evening, and she's a very good drinker. Her favourite is XO cognac and I believe I found Mark a partner!", seemingly very pleased with himself. I know that such girls cost a bomb to book, probably $300 for an hour. (Knowing Alex's intention I knew he would have paid a thousand times that amount to ensure he fucked my wife to be.)

Fei Yin sat next to me and we started our "Yam-Sengs", or bottoms-up, one gulp to finish off the contents of the goblet. In no time we had 4 or 5, as I lost count after that.

I knew Alex's intention was to get me drunk as fast as possible so that he could get into my darling fiancé, and I pretended to make it easy for his plans to succeed. I had come to enjoy the flirtation and the seduction he's making on my future wife, knowing he won't succeed as I believe in her faithfulness to resist his amore.

Alex then insisted I take Fei Yin for a dance, and she pulled me up and took me to the floor. She said to me, "Taiko Alex's girlfriend is very sexy, eh? You know where he find her?" I pretended to amuse her and said, "I think she's from Kuching. There are many pretty girls in Sarawak. She's his childhood sweetheart."

"Oh is that so? No wonder I saw them kissing away on the dance floor just now....how romantic for him. Lucky girl, I hear he's got a very big cock....my girlfriend who used to date him told me. He also fantastic lover, can last whole night one." What she said added to my already rising jealousy of the man.

"I think she's going to get it from him tonight for sure one, I saw how hunger she kissed him back. In the dark dancing next to them I also saw her squeeze his cock too! And then he fingered her right there on the dance floor...such lewd behaviour", she continued adding to my horniness as we danced closer and closer.

"Ah I see you also horny, eh? Want to book me out later...for you special price, only $500 whole night, others I charge double but I like you, you're handsome and nice. Anyway, what's she to you, that girl? What's her name anyway?" she continued non-stop.

"She's a very close friend, that's all. We happened to travel together to meet Alex here. Her name's Mei Ling and actually her fiancé is waiting back home, they're getting married next week, so she's having a bit of fun before settling down, I don't blame her. As for the offer, thank you, you're very nice and pretty but I had too much to drink and won't be of any use in bed to you!" I consoled her.

She rubbed her tummy against my bulging cock, getting harder by the minute. "The cognac hasn't affected your cock, my friend, I can feel it...c'mon, I like you, let's have fun in bed together. I rather fancy you. After all, your friends will be busy from what I can see...look over there, they're already making out on the sofa..." as we both turned our heads to see them kissing away in the deep darkness, not worried of being seen by prying eyes. But then again everyone's busy doing the same thing.

"Okay, let's see how it goes, the night is still young and we have an hour or two to go...let's play it by ear." I encouraged her. "That's better, you've made my night and my mood is now very good....I must tell you I'm very good in bed. No complaints so far," as she kissed me and stuck her tongue into my mouth. I reciprocated not wanting to offend, and also feeling pretty excited from watching my Ling making out with Alex.

Our dance ended and when he reached our seating area, the two "love-birds" had extricated themselves from each other. I could see Ling had finished half of her cognac, and thought to myself that's the reason for her lack of inhibition with Alex...

"So how do you find the best girl in the house Mark?" Alex asked me about Fei Yin.

"Oh, she's a very good dancer, and pretty too. I'm impressed. What have you two been up to then? Catching up on old times? " I asked as I sat down next to my fiancé again, placing Fei Yin next to Alex.

"Shall we continue our yam-seng then Mark?" Fei Lin lifted our glasses as we continued our earlier game of bottoms up. I had suspected earlier that Alex might have fixed Fei Yin up to make sure I get drunk but now I know for sure that she's been promised a generous "bonus" to ensure that Mei Ling's in Alex's bed tonight!

Usually I am a very good drinker and seldom get under the table, but I thought to myself that it'd be fun to see how far they'd really go if I pretend to be totally passed out pretty soon...the idea excited me, that of seeing how far Mei Ling will allow Alex to get with her.

One more "yam seng" followed, and then another quick pour and another one. By now the 1 litre bottle of XO had gone down by half.

After about 15 minutes I began to feign being drunk, to the surprise of my lovely fiancé who's never seen me this way before. She appeared shocked, but Alex couldn't contain his glee.. he knew for sure his big tip to Fei Yin had worked and he'd claim his prize very soon.

"I think it's time for us to get Mark back to bed...can you get the bill for me please Fei Yin," Alex exclaimed.

He paid like a Lord and then assisted by the nightclub usher I was half-carried on his shoulders into Alex's BMW and placed in the rear seat, while Mei Ling went upfront to the passenger seat.

On reaching the Puspa, Alex asked for the bellboy to assist me to the room, and tipped him again on his way out. I pretended to pass out on the bed, with Mei Ling helping me to talk off my shoes, socks, pulled down my trousers and took off my shirt and in my underwear tucked me into bed with a blanket covering me up to my neck. She dimmed the lights and checked on my condition, making sure I was really out.

Alex took her hand and pulled her towards him as he whispered, "You've lost our bet and I'm ready to claim my reward! Follow me..."

I opened my eyes knowing in the dim lit room they wouldn't be able to see me. But I made very sure not to make any noise or movement.

To my surprise, Alex led Mei Ling through a connecting door to another room! I had not noticed that this was a 2-room suite when I first came into the room earlier in the day. I knew also that Mei Ling was surprised as she exclaimed, "Is this a twin-room suite? You didn't tell me that, you rascal! What were you planning to do, you peeping tom! You would have sneaked in and look at us having sex wouldn't you...I bet that big mirror facing the bed is a 2-way mirror, you devil." She whispered at Alex as they left the adjourning door half-ajar. Alex switched on the lights next door and the yellowish glow was soft and romantic. The lighting was just enough for them to avoid knocking into the furniture.

He must also have changed the light bulbs in the room. Everything well planned ahead.

"I'd have done exactly that, yes...to watch you making love, but now it's even better as I get the real deal all to myself!", he responded as she willingly followed him into the other room.

"Are you sure your hubby to be is completely knocked out? Do you want to check again?" he asked. "Oh yes, I'm positive, he's never been like this before...that Fei Yin really knocked him out with all that XO. I think he's more used to whisky." She replied.

I lost sight of them for a moment.

Quickly I got out of bed, tucked a few pillows underneath my blanket to make sure that if they looked in to check, they'd see "me" still fast asleep. I then sneaked quietly barefooted to the ajar door and looked for a place in the next room where I can hide myself.

"I must go the washroom for a minute first" Mei Ling said as she extricated herself from Alex. He reluctantly let go. "In that case, me too.." he said, "I'd do my business next door."

I hid behind the door as Alex came back to the room and he went straight to the toilet without even glancing at my bed. He was certainly confident of Fei Yin's prowess in drinking. I'm sure he's also had her in his bed...more than once from the looks of it.

By now I saw an opportunity in the empty room to hide myself inside the large walk-in closet which I noticed had wooden slit-panels thus allowing who's ever inside to see out. A virtual fly-on-the-wall POV, fantastic, great! This was the perfect location for a perverted voyeur. Then I suddenly noticed that a side panel of the wall facing the make-up table was loose and it struck me that "Oh yes, this room too has a 2-way-mirror to view the bed!"

I quickly plied open the panel, and true enough, there was a narrow corridor, enough room for just one person to squeeze in and watch the entire room through a 2-way-mirror fixed at the head of the Queen-sized bed. I sneaked in and pulled back the panel to close it and began to wait for the night's adventure to begin.

I now have a front row view of everything, with the bed nearest to me, barely 4 or 5 feet in front of me. Better still, I had noticed that small holes had been drilled unseen through the head-panel of the large bed to enable sound to travel through...I could hear everything as well!

Mei Ling and Alex entered the room at the same time from their different directions. Alex closed the door behind him this time (lucky for me...just in time or I'd been locked out!) "Why do you do that?" Mei Ling asked, and he lied by saying "Don't worry I just checked on him, and he's definitely dead to the world. He'd sleep till morning from the looks of it. So we have the whole night and I just want my privacy with you. Besides I don't want the noise we're going to make to wake him by accident!" The bloody cocky and smug bastard!

I was having a taste of what's to come, about Alex's sexual prowess which Fei Yin had told me about on the dance floor....

"Come, let's get more comfortable. Let me help you with that blouse and skirt. I've been longing to see that sexy body of yours." Alex started as he helped Mei Ling off with her blouse, and then her bra. His hands caressed her nipples and he sucked,squeezed and kissed first one, then the other. Mei Ling let him do all the work.

He peeled off her miniskirt and she dropped back onto the edge of the bed and teasingly spread eagled her lovely legs in open invitation. Alex pulled off his shirt, unhooked his belt and tore down his trousers and briefs. His enormous cock jutted out facing Mei Ling at her eye level. She pulled him by the cock towards her. Her mouth enclosed the thick bulb of a head and sucked on it, withdrawing to lick the underside. She tongued the eye of Alex's thick cock and made it wet.

I saw Alex's fingers go between her legs and pry open her labia and rubbed at her clitoris, which made her shudder and call out for a moment. He brought his fingers to his mouth and licked at it, saying to her "You have a very sweet honey pot, my darling. I want to taste you first before I fuck you."

With that he knelt on the floor and pulled her legs towards him, placing her feet on his shoulders. His head went between her thighs and his hands held her steady; then with his fingers her pulled aside the lips of her cunt .With his long hard tongue he started to lick and suck her swollen cunt, first the lips, then the clitoris. His thumb rubbed at her clit as he stabbed his tongue deep inside her vagina, sending his long tongue as deep as he could. He sucked out her juices with a loud slurppy sound, making Mei Ling ecstatic with desire.

Mei Ling couldn't control herself. She climaxed again and again, ejaculating her love juices all over his mouth, his tongue and his face. Her hands went between grabbing Alex by his head to massaging her own breasts to scratching at the bedsheet...she was so totally in heaven with the never ending pleasure Alex was giving her.

"You're so good Alex, I've never been eaten so well before. You're the best. I love your wonderful tongue...I feel like it's reached my cervix, you're so deep. Yes, I love the way you flick my clitoris, can you taste the juices I've made just for you..all that sweet nectar?"

"Ummm...umm..can't talk, too busy, but you're the most delicious woman I've ever had...your cunt's so beautiful, smells like a bed of roses to me...the honey's so sweet, can't get enough....can't wait to get my cock in there..." Alex mumbled as his tongue continued to work it's wonders on her.

I have never seen Mei Ling in such a state of sexual euphoria in the past. She was certainly letting herself go. And this was just the foreplay. Alex has not even had his cock inside her up to now.

"Give me your cock, I want to give you pleasure too...you've given me too much already!," she told Alex. He stood up and happily obeyed. His thick cock stood at her mouth level as she pulled herself to the edge of the bed, took hold of his cock and started to suck him. She could barely get half of it into her small mouth as it was so big.

Mei Ling lovingly handled the bulbous head and sucked on it, her left hand caressing his balls and her right held the shaft of Alex's long penis. She licked at the head and pulled back the foreskin as she tried to deep-throat the entire cock. Only two-thirds managed to get inside her small mouth.

Alex's hands went behind her head to control her movement. He stared at the ceiling in complete pleasure of what Mei Ling was giving him, the blow job of his life from the girl of his dreams.

"You're very good at this, my girl. Better than all the professionals I had. Maybe it's because you're doing it to the one you love? You know that I've loved you for a long time...do you love me too?"