Wife's Seduction By Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elyong
elyong
7 Followers

"Ummm..." was all Mei Ling said, as she looked into his eyes and smiled; and her hands slapped his buttocks hard and pinched him, as if to ask him to shut up.

His self-control at not ejaculating at all after all that sucking must have been enormous.

Mei Ling's blowjob on Alex must have lasted twenty minutes. At one stage she stopped halfway and asked him, "Don't you want to come? "

Alex answered, "I'm saving that to come inside you."

She smiled, and went back to her sucking his cock. It looked like a very long night.

All this time that their sexual play was taking place I was trying to keep my hands off my cock, not daring to take it out from my trousers for fear of coming all over the tiny enclosed cubicle. I knew that even if I were to just stroke it, I'd come at once...

"I want you to fuck me now, Alex. I've been wanting it the whole day," I heard Ling tell him. He smiled and she laid back on the bed, moving further up to the head and placed her head on the pillow. She came even nearer to me and I could touch her if I stretch my hand out. Alex followed her up the bed, his cock leading the way, bopping and wet with Ling's saliva and his pre-cum.

Using his right hand he pointed his cock towards Ling's cunt, as she spreads out her legs, bending them in welcome. I could see him rubbing his cock up and down her slit, staying at the clitoris to tease it even harder. From where I stood, Ling's clit looked enlarged and she must have come countless times by now. The wetness of her entrance allowed Alex an easy and smooth penetration as he slowly inserted his thick cock, firstly just the head as if teasing her...

"You know, this afternoon when I first entered you, it was like heaven. I've never felt so good entering a woman before. I wanted to kill the receptionist for allowing whoever to disturb us by knocking at the door....remember I asked you to ignore it?" he said as his face came nearer to kiss Ling on her lips as his cock made his slow way inside her.

"Yes, and did you know I came the instant you put your cock into me? I couldn't not answer the door...it could be something or someone important. And anyway isn't it even better now, with no hurry and the whole night ahead of us. The build up of the whole evening and the foreplay in the nightclub?" she added.

"Oh, don't talk anymore, just fuck me...put in that cock deep and fuck me NOW!"

With that, Alex plunged his entire shaft and head deep inside her as Mei Ling moaned and wrapped her arms around his back, and said, "Kiss me, I want both your cock and your tongue inside me as we fuck"

"Oh, I didn't realize that I wanted this so much...for you to fuck me." Mei Ling told him as she pushed her hips to accept his cock further inside her. I knew her vagina muscles must be milking him as his smooth cock slid in and out.

Alex used his cock at a slow pace and slowly gathered speed, testing and teasing Mei Ling with his amazing self-control, I would have come by now but he was only starting. He went deep and every time his head hit Ling's cervix I could see her wince and push her hips higher to urge him deeper as her creamy legs would surround his back to pull him in tighter.

Alex would ask her to look at his cock entering her; he would use his thumb to rub her clit as his cock pumped in and out, giving her double pleasure. With her hand she would hold his cock as it went in and out of her feeling the veins on the shaft further exciting her with the hardness and length of his cock.

They were kissing most of the time. Alex played with her breasts and kissed and licked her nipples. She would bite him on the neck, the shoulder as she had her little orgasms from time to time. Her finger nails would scratch his back as she pulled herself up to fuck him back.

"Would you let me fuck you after your wedding? Can you get away if I arrange for us to meet somewhere? I want to continue this..." Alex asked her.

"Let's just live for the moment, for now. I'm not committing adultery right now as I am still not married...let's leave the future for tomorrow...it's so good now!" she replied.

"No I must have your answer, once I've tasted this I want it more, again and again...you know you can have anything you want, just say the word. My cock is yours now.."

"Oh I love your fucking, Alex, don't stop...I'm coming again...I have lost count of the number of times you've made me come...I don't think I can do it anymore..."

"I want to give you a baby, then you have to become my wife...I want to come inside you...NOW...NOW..." Alex whispered into her ears as he fucked her even harder. His buttocks tightened as his seed exploded deep inside my Mei Ling's wonderful vagina.

"Yes yes....give me a baby...I want it...give it to me...I'm COOOMIING......Ohhh.."

My cock ejaculated all my seed onto the wall of the cubicle as I pumped myself into a complete ecstatic state seeing and hearing my wife being fucked to orgasm by her boyfriend in front of me.

END

elyong
elyong
7 Followers