All Comments on 'Wife's Surprise Date'

by batman66

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
editing

Needs editing

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PILE of horseshit.

Just another pathetic loser. A sissy cuckboy that can't satisfy his female whore/cumslut. Go a head eat those creampies that she will feed you. Enjoy yourself being the pathetic wimp that you are.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 14 years ago
sorry

Very poorly written. Not at all credible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just what

just what this site needs another sicko, and one who can't write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WTF? It was great as promised

I didn't log onto literotica for a grammar lesson or a lesson in how to write. I logged on for imaginative and hot explicit sex. This story had it. It was fantastic. Sorry my 100 is erased by the zeros of anal retentive puritans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Pretty good bar the creampieing. Yuck.

The lousy grammar didn't distract too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Written lousy and not plausible at all.

OMG, get a bloody editor or anyone with a decent command of the English language. The concept of another slut wife passing diseases around is nothing new and so boring. Total dog shit!

piedaddypiedaddyover 14 years ago
I wonder?

I still wonder why all the haters continue to read these stories then bitch about them.

You need to proof read your stories, the lack of and /or misuse of words made it a hard read. I did enjoy it though I got a hardon anticipating Tony eating Debbie's creampie. I hope to read some follow up stories of Debbie's escapades. Thanks

piedaddypiedaddyover 14 years ago
I wonder?

I still wonder why all the haters continue to read these stories then bitch about them.

You need to proof read your stories, the lack of and /or misuse of words made it a hard read. I did enjoy it though I got a hardon anticipating Tony eating Debbie's creampie. I hope to read some follow up stories of Debbie's escapades. Thanks

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 14 years ago
great story

i agree these idiots that have nasty things to say need to be reading black beauty or jack and jill

i loved it, kinda wish my husband would encourage me to got for it and it would turn him on, would make me feel better really, because i do love to have a variety of cock and try to do so while i still look good and attract men

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes and yikes

Talk about sick minded people. This writer belong in a lonatic ward. What kind of marriage is this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Umm.Cheryl?

You have stated in other comments that you fuck blackmen behind you husbands back.And that he doesn't know you do this. What makes you think he will suddenly turn around and say, "yes my dear go fuck around and let me eat your creampies that you bring home." Of course you probably feed him creampies already and he may or may not know what is going the poor little pricked cuckold. As for Piedaddy? Your biased, you eat creampies already. Of course you will like the idea of creampie feed to a husband and the wife fuckign around on the husband. I would guess if you were married that your wife would fuck around and probably NOT tell you about it. The torture would be Terrible wouldn't it? As for Black beauty Cheryl? Your back to your blackmen again aren't you?

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
pretty much the same old shit

not worth reading

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Re: WTF- if you just want "hot explicit sex"...

....get a job so you can avail yourself of the 900 numbers.No need to have to wade through all this tedious and confusing vernacular.Better yet, get together with Cheryl.I'm sure with your perspicacity and critical thinking skills you'll actually find her attractive.

tony090909tony090909over 14 years ago
Good read

Yes the story could do with a bit more work, but I thought it had urgency and passion, so I hope you write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot read

What a perfect world it would be if every married couple took the time to fulfill each others fantasies.

You made her sound so hot & the reclaiming at the end near perfect

Thankyou & don't let the insecure critics stop you from writing more as this could be the start of many sexy adventures.

Please don't bring Tony together with any of her future lovers, I think it would change the dynamics & in danger of becoming a submissive cuckold plot. Alpha males also like to have hot sexy wives.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

very sexy, I loved it

andrusandrusover 14 years ago
NIcely done

I really wish that this site would terminate the anonymous feedback option. I figure if you can't stand behind your comments then that means you wish to remain anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

for anybody who dont like cuckold/slutwife stories ! just don't click on that category please!

for the author... What's next??!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I don't get it

IF YOU DON"T LIKE THIS TYPE OF STORY DON'T READ IT

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great starf.

Hope this becomes a series.

And I also hope you'll find it easy to ignore the sick-o's who get their jollies by looking for stories about things they're not interested in so that they can complain about 'em.

So this story works on more than one level: it's hot, it's fun, and it pisses off the whiners - Win, Win, Win!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story...

...but it would help if you did get a proof reader or proof read it more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A good story that needs more chapters

A good story with a sexy hot little slut wife fucking her new lover. I hope she fucks him in her own bed the next time. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a real wife

i find it credible... most wives need more sex than they admit to... as i only have a 4.5 " cock I encourage my very sexy wife to occasionally enjoya big one that fills her up to her cervix.. she loves that and it brings us so much closer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sloppy

Numerous errors detracted from an otherwise hot story. Really could use some editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 stars

The story was excellent. Yes it had errors that an editor could fix, but I applaud your efforts to write a story that we come to Literotica for. Rather than argue with the haters. I gave you 5 stars, hoping that will also piss them off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You Could Have Added One More Para

As she thought about comparisons of more than two cocks she suddenly realized something...her husband wasn't just a potential voyeur, he was a submissive cuck who got off on her having sex with other men. Further, he would clean her every time and with time - she could just have her lovers come to the house.

Debbie got a big smile on her face, a goose bump happy shiver and rolled over with sensual fantasies of things to come - what a lucky girl!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
A disgrace to the name!

Change your name, Author! Now the name Batman is sullied forever, thanks to your wimp/cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This irondragon asshole

Look at the total SHIT irondragon writes and he has the nerve to open his fucking mouth?

If every wife that has sex isn't skinned and coated with battery acid, this prick would not be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Irondragon, like all nerds, has

a thing for superheroes, hobbits, star trek/wars, dungeons and dragons - they have a sense of ownership of their hobbies since they were/are outcasts in non-nerd society.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Anonymous X 2

At least IronDragon doesn't hide in anonymity. You may not like his writing, but many do. Judging by his story scores, he's got a lot more of a following then you 2 clowns. Whoever you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FullCuckold56 and his mancrush

Playing the "knight in shining armor" for his "damsel in distress."

Cute.

Take it to a private chat you lovebirds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hey anon

at least FullCuckold56 doesn't hide his closet cuckhood or his mancrush - say it loud and say it proud I say!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I love pissing off the Anonymous cucks!

They say shit about "real men", but real men don't hide behind their Anonymous shit. I enjoy pissing off the cucks that can only get their "manhood" back by coming on here and insulting others while their wives are fucking their bulls. LOL

Keep it up, cucks. Burst a few blood vessels while you rant in impotent rage. My job here is done. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I tried to think of a nickname as faggy as "IronDragon"

but just couldn't do it, so the "anon" stays for now. Ideas for nicknames are welcomed but must be gayer than "IronDragon" which won't be easy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the name IronDragon isn't gay if you're the dungeonmaster

His other name, HobbitHumper, is pretty gay though. Maybe you could roll percentile dice and fail your saving throw and get that name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Really nothing more needs to be said.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Well Done

but not at all my cup of tea. I wish that we had subtags at the front of stories. I would have steered away from this one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yikes.

I'm sorry I stepped in this pile of shit, was this supposed to be erotic? Actually a little fat guy that called himself Iron dragon tried to feel my dick once but his breath really stunk so I passed, like I should have on this piece of shit.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Well, He Asked For It

If I understand it right, she really wasn't up for this, much less wanted to after her experience with her first husband. Okay, he keeps it up and she goes for it big time, starting with E-Mails on line (privately) until she has the right guy and now...who is she kidding - she is totally up for this, no holds barred!

Well, Dummy wanted it, she has already been dishonest with him (E-Mail privately for seductive reasons), easily ,making out with Mike (totally into it) and then suggesting to hubby that this was just a starter )just a blow job?)...well, she thought, in the end...why just one other for comparison - why not two (maybe more) and she did tell Mike that they would be doing it again.

What an idiot, keep the pictures and jack off...wait - you are a jack off!

Thanks for the fantasy, these scenarios do exist in the real world and I would definitely want a turn with this slut - yes slut, she has no problem with her conduct, loves it and is easily willing and capable of dishonesty with hubby!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story.

Story is a five but I gave it. 3 for editing.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Well..."Batman" is not the appropriate name...

...Wimpman would do it though.instead of imagining drinking your wife´s used cunt..why dont you get it right off the source? Would save you time...

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
He let her have another man and she...

He let her have another man and she feels the need to lie? And he knows it and accept it? that spoils the story...

charliebillcharliebillabout 7 years ago
She really does the deed!

It sounds like she and her husband really enjoyed her first sex outside of the marriage. And she will be going back for a lot more strange cock. And he knows the complete truth which his wife still did not tell him. But looks like they both get out of it what they wanted. Could the stranger have impregnated her? Hmmm., we’ll see. But with her lover fucking her a lot more, it could happen. Or maybe already has!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not Believeable!

Tony's attitude change was too quick and his wife was not believeable! That is probably why she is on her second marriage. She cheats and then still lies to Tony, divorce papers would be served quite quickly if that happened to me!!! But Cuckie writers will write no matter what....by the way, get an editor!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
NOT ONLY IS HE TIRED FROM A LONG DAY

he is one sick puppy, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Name change needex

You need to change your handle. You are no Batman. You should be sillyman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This story offers...

..very little in the way of saving graces. It is not credible, not interesting not short enough.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 4 years ago
Whew !

What a workout. Hard to find another story with as many spelling, grammar and plain wrong words being used. You really have to work at it to be that bad. The characters need to lie to her husband even when she knew he encouraged her to step out is so far out of character to make it unbelievable. Do you even read your story out loud, or have someone you trust read it and critique it before submitting it ?The ideas are not bad but the execution is terrible. Nothing more to be said. Gave it a 2-for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

My wife has never done with me what she's done with her dates and pick ups. I'm not sure if I should be insulted or aroused. She's never let me put my fingers up her pussy, but she's let several dates and "boyfriends" finger her in bars and clubs. One told her to sit on his hand after he pushed her skirt up, then he put three fingers up her and tried to convince her to go home with him to fk. Although it's disappointing she didn't, it was the sensible option seeing as she didn't know him aside from their public play time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nonsense

The whole story is nonsense.

She has so little respect or love for her husband she doesn't even tell him! Just goes out to a prearranged meet with some psycho, diseased asshole 'Mike' off the internet and gets finger-fucked then fucked in an alley. Then lies to hubby and tells him she only blew the asshole.

Yeah! There's a lying, cheating two-bit, pig whore cunt that every man would be proud to call his "wife"!

And I'm sure Mike will be thrilled to hear again from a drunken slut whore like her that let him shove his fist into her in public then fuck her in a shit-and-piss filled alley behind a fucking bar! Yep, nice, wholesome, fine piece of meat to go fuck again - NOT!! After all, how many other lounge lizards and diseased drunks had thrown her up against the wall in that same alley since he last stuck his cock in her?? Hell, he's gotta be sweating even now whether his cock is gonna fall off from some disease or whether he's gonna be kicking the bucket from any of another half-dozen terminal viruses in that frothing, syphilitic, viral cauldron she calls her "pussy"...

In other words, a very poorly constructed and written story. This one is for the crapper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done

Very good

shang40shang40about 3 years ago

Encouraging wife to go for a strange man is nice.

And watching them in bar doing all presex activities is another jolt.

Lapping her cunt full of fresh and warm cum is really 🥵

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Cant wait for the divorce in part two. But you kids never get that part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, let me get this straight Tony is her cuck? husband, and Mike is her bull? Mike calls, and she comes a running. I agree with below, can't wait for the divorce in part 2, but we'll never get that (only in the real world).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Exactly why i dont write on here due to the anon commènts iv enjoyed sex with men with my then bf's acceptance and he has had sex with other girls we are now married and still enjoy sex with other people. We talk about our fantasies and have done quite a few and enjoyed them. Holidays are when we really enjoy ourselves as nobody knows us so we go further into public exhibitionism and sex i love the thrill of being naked having sex and being watched both by my husband and other people. We are too open minded and if we wrote here some of the things we have done im sure the haters would love it. I think we could write a story in most catagories here and some for catagories that are not. Its what we enjoy doing is important and not what others think about what we do as honestly we dont care what people think !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why be married? Just get in divorce.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Adam West should have just kicked your wimpy pathetic ass.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 2 years ago

Please ignore the spineless Anonymous whiners who do not have teh backbone or manhood to put themselves out there and do what you have done. They should be ashamed of themselves for maligning a story that deserves every bit of the 5* I gave it.

This was delicious writing, and enough detail to be scintillating, and yet not over-reaching, and the dialogue was terrific! I could see myself in Debbie and imagine myself doing those very same things, if I had a husband who was into such a fantasy, and would not kill me for it.

My only suggestion is to either spell-check or find a proofreader. There were some minor omissions and typos, but not really that big of a deal in a story this remarkable. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"But then again, why just limit herself to one or even two dicks..."....so why is she married?

Divorce and/or STDs beckon down that multi-dick route.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife also dates on a regular basis, and we both enjoy it alot. She gets the romance and attention she desires and still has plenty of hot wet pussy left for me. I especially love it when she treats me to a fresh cream pie. Taunting and teasing me as I go down on her messy snatch, and eat her fuck juice,and her date's hot cum too.

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 2 years ago

I think she has the potential of becoming an amazing Hotwife! What a lucky husband to have a wife who loves to share her lovers cum with him! I can’t wait to read about her turning him into a willing cocksucking fluffer. You have never seen sexy until you’ve seen your own loving wife sucking other mens cocks and nameless strangers with giant cocks mercilessly pounding your wife’s slutty cunt!

Been-there-done-that! This couple has great potential!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Hot story of hot wife, Femdom agitprop, loving cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

too sick for me, didn't read all

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

TEN STARS!!!! The buildup is fantastic. I can't think of a less inviting place than an alley but, you brought it right back with the finale. So very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous