Wild Asian Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her to stand at the foot of the bed. There is something about seeing someone standing fully naked in the middle of a room, waiting for you to come and touch them. I walked up behind her and gently started to rub her shoulders. Lightly tracing my fingers over her skin. Then I picked up the scarf she had used on me and blindfolded her from behind. I walked around in front of her. I loved watching her breast rise up with each of her breaths. Her nipples were hard and pointing slight up. I kissed her on the mouth, she responded quickly to the touch of my lips to hers.

I went over to my bag and took out the vibrator and nipple clamps. I opened the packages and put the batteries into the vibrator. I knew the buzz of the vibrator would give away what I have bought, so I picked up the clamps first. I walked back over to where Karin was standing nude and blindfolded. Without a word I just leaned over and took her left nipple between my lips. Sucking on it, swirling my tongue around it, biting down lightly. I took my mouth off it and looked down, it looked as long and hard as I had seen it all week. Then I did the same to her right nipple.

When they were both equally hard and poking from her tits I stopped my licking and sucking. By now I was sure Karin was wondering what I had planned for her. I took one of the clamps and placed it over her left nipple and then released the clamp and watched as it tighten on her already hard nipple. Karin let out a loud gasp, but didn't protest. I picked up the other clamp and did the same to her right nipple. I could see them getting redder under the pressure of the clamps.

I was holding the third clamp and the chain in my hand and gave a gentle tug pulling on both her nipples. The pull caused an OOOHHH to come out of Karin's mouth. She was enjoying this. I let the chain slowly out of my hand as I knelt before Karin. She stood there, hands at her sides. I could tell she wanted to reach up and touch her nipples to see what was on them but held back. Now knelling in front of her I tapped her legs signaling her to spread them wider. With her legs spread I could see her clit poking out between her lips. I pinched it between my thumb and index finger lightly and gave it tug. I could see the juices on her pussy lips starting to run out of her. I knew she was enjoying this.

I held the third clamp ready with one hand and pulled down on her clit with the other and then slip the clamp over her clit and let go of the chain. I stood up and stepped back to look at her she looked so sexy standing there blindfolded, clamped and the chains running across her body. I gave it a light tug and all three clamps pulled on her nipples and clit at the same time. You could see a wave of pleasure run through her body. I stood up and walked behind her. I put my hand on her shoulders and walked her towards the full length mirror that was mounted on the bathroom door.

Once I had her in front of the door I untied the blindfold and she saw herself. The clamps pinching her nipples were pulling them out and down and her nipples were a much darker red than usual. She studied herself in the mirror for a while then slowly brought up her hand to touch her nipples, she felt the clamps on them and ran her fingers along the chain. One hand followed the chain down to the clit clamp and she used her fingers to spread her lips so she could see if fully. I asked if she like it. She said she loved it, I told her she should wear them tomorrow under her clothes. I told her how sexy she looked, she leaned her head back and we kissed deeply.

After standing in front of the mirror for a minute or two I asked if she was ready for the second part of her surprise. She said yes I told her to go lay on the bed and close her eyes. She quickly walked over to the bed I could hear the chain jangling as she walked. She laid down on the bed, spread her legs and closed her eyes.

I picked up the vibrator, and sat next to her on the bed. Before I turned it on I couldn't resist running my tongue over her left nipple. The touch of my tongue caused her to jump slightly as the clamp had increased its sensitivity.

I had the vibrator in my hand and held it just over her nipple before turning it on. As soon as she heard the sound of it a smile of recognition came over her face. I assume she was expecting me to touch it to her clit first. She was wrong. I touched the tip to her left nipple. The vibration against her clamps nipple caused her to jump. I held the toy against the tip of her nipple. She was starting to moan then I moved it over her right nipple and gave it the same treatment as the left. I then traced the tip down her body stopping just above her pussy.

I touched the vibrator to the clamp on her clit, this caused an almost instant orgasm. I held it there while she came not letting up on her. I move the tip of the vibrator down between her wet lips, teasing her pussy I knew she wanted to feel it in her. I pushed it in slowly letting the vibrations travel through her body.

As I was slowly fucking her with the vibrator she was playing with her clamped nipples; pulling on the chains, twisting the clamps. I continued to fuck her with the vibrator, then took her hand and put it on it. I told her I wanted to watch her fuck herself with it. As she did I picked up the bottle of lube that was laying on the bed still from when she fucked my ass and poured some on my hard cock rubbing it up and down the shaft. As she was fucking herself I turned her so she was sideways across the bed with her ass at the edge. I got off the bed and stood between her legs. She was still working the vibrator in and out of her very wet pussy. I lifted her legs on to my shoulders and lined my cock up with her ass.

I pushed the tip of my cock into her ass. The combination of her juices, the lube, and all the excitement, made it easy for me to push in. Without much effort I had half my cock in her ass. I could feel the vibrations from her pussy in her ass. She was getting double fucked. I pumped in and out of her ass. I could see another orgasm building in Karin. I could feel her ass throbbing around my cock. As she started to moan louder I couldn't hold back, I pulled out of her ass and shot my load of cum on her. I covered her hand and vibrator with my hot spunk. The feeling of my cum hitting her pussy set her off and he orgasm was long and deep. As she was finishing cumming, it looked as if she ripped the vibrator from her pussy and threw it on the bed. The stimulation was too much for her to handle.

I collapsed half on the bed and half over her body. We were both breathing heavy. I was looking at her nipples still in the clamps. They were longer and harder than I had seen all week. Dark red and full of blood I knew they would hurt when we took the clamps off.

As we laid there I asked if she had enjoyed, she told me she loved the combination of the pleasure and pain. I asked if she wanted me to take the clamps off. She said not yet, she liked how they felt. We laid together talking. The next day would be our last full day and last night together.

Karin got up and said she wanted to take a quick shower before going to bed I got up and joined her. When we were in the bathroom she stood in front of the mirror looking at herself with the clamps still on. I was standing behind watching, she touched the tips of both nipples. Pulled on the chains, pulled the chain up to pull on her clit clamp. She was enjoying the way the clamps and their weight felt pulling down on her most sensitive parts.

I walked into the bathroom stopping to kiss the back of Karin's neck as I past to turn on the shower. When we were in Karin asked if I could take off the clamps. I warned her it would hurt once the blood flow started again. I lifted her right breast cupping it in my hand. With the other I took the clamp and asked "ready?" she said yes and I released it. I saw the shock of the pain come over her face. I leaned over and kissed the tip of her nipple.

While I was kissing her sore nipple, Karin remove the second clamp from her left breast. I move my head to kiss that nipple too. I stood back up we were facing each other, Karin got a mischievous grin on her face. She took the clamp and put them on my nipples. We were now attached my nipples to her clit. We finish the shower this way. We had to stay close and I think we both pulled back to pull on the other's clamp.

After turning off the shower we knew there was no way we could step out of the shower the way we were clipped together. I carefully knelt down and gently remove the clip from around Karin's still hard clit. I gave it a soft rub which caused a soft moan to escape her lips. I stood up the chain hanging down from my nipples. Karin leaned in for a kiss, our tongues found the others. As we kissed I felt her hands sliding over my body, combing through the hair on my chest, coming up from below my nipples. I felt her take the clamps in her hands. While we kissed she pulled and twisted them. The sensation from my nipples was like a spark directly to my cock, which was now hard and standing straight out. Suddenly she snapped the clamps off my nipples as the same time. The jolt was equal parts of pleasure and pain.

We broke the kiss off and stepped out of the shower. As we reached for towels Karin saw my renewed hard-on. After quickly drying off, watching her nude body it was easy for my cock to remain pointing straight out. Karin wrapped her fingers around the shaft, and with a tug, led me back to bed.

We climbed into bed, and Karin just said, forget all the toys and kink, I just want you to fuck me! Who was I to say no?

I got up to grab a condom, she held me back and said, I want to feel you in my pussy, I want to feel your cum in me. She was laying under me, legs spread wide open, I positioned my cock between her lips and let it slid in with a slow but steady thrust till I was all the way in her. For the first time we were together the sex less sex and more making love. I looked down at her, her nipples were still bright red, hard and long. I could still see the marks the clamps left on them. I lowered myself so we could kiss as we continued to fuck. I started with long slow thrusts in and out of her very wet and hot pussy. As we continued the paces quickened as we both approached our orgasms.

We were both trying to read the others face and body trying to time our orgasms to happen together. I could feel the walls of her pussy throbbing around my cock as I thrust harder and faster. I could feel my cum building up in my balls. I knew it wouldn't be much longer. I could see the look on her face, her eyes closed, mouth agape, her breathes getting faster and shorter. Moans started to escape her lips, no words, just sounds of passion and sex.

I couldn't hold back any longer. I pulled back till just the tip of my cock was between her lips. I held there for a second, then in one hard final thrust I pushed the length of my cock into her pussy as deep as I could and then unloaded my cum into her. My final thrust sent her over the edge too. As I started to shoot deep into her, her orgasm overtook her body.

We collapsed together, laying in silence for minutes, the only sound coming from our breathing. I could feel my cock softening in her pussy. I didn't pull it out, I just let it soften and come out on its own. I didn't want to end this. I fell asleep thinking of how we would spend our last full day and night together.

12