All Comments on 'Wild Cats'

by scheherazade_79

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelabout 19 years ago
A Few Words...

hot, erotic, sexy and deliciously yummy! xxx

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
I loved it...I love it

Very interesting encounter and some great lovemaking. The ass fucking was the bomb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
simply lved it!!!

simply loved it!!!!

DexicreonDexicreonabout 19 years ago
Lovely

Wish I were Eliza...and Beth's pussy and ass were close to my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
amazing images

there is just no way of getting around the images she spins for you. the scene leading to the bath was beautiful......

tommy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awesome

Powerful images and mindblowing sex. I hope you're published somewhere else more appreciative. One of the most well-constructed and literary stories I've read for a long time.

smallncutesmallncutealmost 19 years ago
Absolutely amazing

I loved your Story.

The attemntion to detail was amazing, and the detaisl of the strip, her reactions and the sex was lovely.

I also liked the way you finsihed the sex... with out lingering to much, I find at times I go into to much detail, and soemtimes letting the readers mind, imagination take over is more erotic.

Lovely, well done

M

fifty5fifty5over 18 years ago
Read the next episode too!

Not quite my scene, but the artistry of the writing sucked me in further than Eliza's strap-on!

So glad that someone I've admired on the boards actually writes so well.

You really must make one of the meet-ups, Scheherazade - it would be amazing to meet you!

Eff

fifty5fifty5over 18 years ago
Sod it. I meant to change that default title!

Should have read: "Awesome!"

MooncatXMooncatXover 18 years ago
Yummy!

Really loved the story, with it's slightly gothic/noir flavor and the delicious control the mysterious Eliza. Beth is a lucky lucky girl *^_^*

Hope to read more of your stories!

MooncatX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good work

Written well but the storyline was not my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
breathtaking

my pussy was throbbing and gushing from reading this.

Julie_in_the_northJulie_in_the_northalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful

Lovely story. I could almost smell the sex. Beautifully realistic, passionate, and erotic.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 11 years ago
Excellent story

The rise and fall of Beth's emotions was exquisite: fear, longing, desire, pain and lust. What made it even better was the knowledge she had... of the possibilities, and later, of the realities. And Eliza, omg, she was amazing.

Please keep writing.

shadocatshadocatover 8 years ago

This is an intriguing story. Your style of writing is descriptive and sexy. Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous